Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2003

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hos

khalsa, with cj, anything can happen he was the shits out there he couldn't even stop a beach ball. khalsa loses next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early predictions......

Firemen will beat Khalsa.....

Peg will lump PCOV

Indo will win in penalties

Serbia/Biminis- will bore everyone to tears and a coin flip will decide the winner.....

Sporting over Sikh Temple by 1 goal if ST is focused(4 goals if they are not)

Westside by 2 over Metro Ford

Inter over Burnaby in OT

Sapperton over RUnited by 1 goal......

Good luck to everyone.....I think Cloverdale is the place to be on Saturday

Hillcrest East on Sunday :rolleyes:

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes

I don't think you watched the same game on Sunday. CJ had a very good game and with a possible of 7 players returning back to the lineup, it will be a very good game to be a part of.

Don't rule Khalsa out

Also, good luck to Temple and Indo. I hope they move on to the third round

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tough loss to indo, but we are looking forward to playing in premier next season. watch for Inter to win it all.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by general
tough loss to indo, but we are looking forward to playing in premier next season. watch for Inter to win it all.
hmmmmm... Inter-hater?

:D

~Regs.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the good luck shout Ankle Breaker. We're definitely going to need it with several starters going to Vegas this weekend. Bastards.

yowenhopeswehaveeleven:(

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen...

We'll give you 12....how's that? We'll do just fine as we'll have others coming off injuries......enjoy.......off to Vegas:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Hard Ballz:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is an All Time Low

Originally posted by White Shoes
khalsa, with cj, anything can happen he was the shits out there he couldn't even stop a beach ball. khalsa loses next week.

I am now getting ripped by a White Shoe wearing and also black glove wearing player from the Burnaby Mens League.

The Soccer is sooo shitty in that League that they have the games on Sunday Nights at 8pm.

Stick to the romantic getaway's like your Brother-in-Law.

HOS

I have never heard that beach ball comment before, good one.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proper thread.....

Hands of shite,

This has to be one of your better retorts.

quote:
Aren't You OUT of the CUP

The capitals were very witty. Get a grip of yourself and let me say that I think Firemen will beat you this weekend. Am I allowed to predict a game, despite being knocked out of the Imperial Cup? If I'm not, please excuse my ignorance. If I am, Firemen will beat you this weekend. You will be at fault for TWO of the goals. What can I expect from you now? A death threat? Remember, HOS, no one is getting paid to play these games(well most people aren't), so don't take things so personally. It is the Imperial Cup. We have all won at least one, haven't we? How many do you have now? shite, even Club Ireland managed to win two of them a few years back. I guess that shows how poor the cup really is, at least in your world in your bubble.

Prediction: Firemen 3 Khalsa 2

Who is expected to win? Mighty Khalsa of course. So anything less than that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it HOShit? Just think of the piss-taking on Monday, IF you lose. IF you win, no one will say anything because you were supposed to. Ah, this is fun.

Captain

P.S. Don't get chipped from the top of the 18 yard box.

:wa: :wa:

This write-up has been brought to you by HOS's proud sponsor...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I didn't think it was particularly funny the first time I read it, so I don't fully understand why it's 18-0 now? :eek:

Just being honest,

~Regswhoisstillinthecup,haswontheImperialANDtheprovincials :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I didn't think it was particularly funny

Yah, but you're a really tough person to make laugh on a good day. I did use that line a LONG time ago but I don't think I had the photo. Some people on this site need visual cues. Obviously, I am one of them and you're not.

Captainwhohasneverwonaprovincialchampionshipbecausehepreferstowinnationalandnorthamericanchampionships

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys boys boys...if you want to insult eachother...might I suggest...

Yo mama's so fat...the shadow of her ass weighs 50 lbs.

Yo mama's so fat...when she wears a yellow raincoat, folks run after her yelling "TAXI!"

Yo mama's so fat...she farted and put herself into orbit.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 0- Surrey U 1

Surrey scored with about 7 mins left in the game to get the win, ill leave the detials to sandman and co.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the game at Cloverdale today and saw some decent footy. Both teams played hard but I'd have to say that Surrey were full marks for the victory. The defense did a good job in shutting down the Indo forwards. Overall good game.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 1 - 0 Sapperton

The match was decided in PKs.

A relatively closely played match, with Sapperton having a majority of the possession but not a majority of “real” chances at net. RUFC played defensive, and kept Sapp from scoring through regulation and extra time. In the end this proved fruitful as RUFC potted all of their spotters while Sapp missed two.

A game with no yap, no whines, no bitches. A well played and hard fought match from start to finish. Somebody had to win, and today it was RUFC.

Willy

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in the game at Cloverdale today and saw some decent footy. Both teams played hard but I'd have to say that Surrey were full marks for the victory

Grimm,

No offense but you're fcuking blind. Indo had TWO glorious chances to finish the game in the second half but fcuked up. Surrey had ONE shot on net and one goal. Indo deserved to win the game as far as I was concerned. The ref was fcuking shoc-king. Unlucky to Indo who deserved better........

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0