Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup Imperial Cup 2003

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead posting as Captain,

I am not sure what Grimm was watching but Indo clearly created better chances. Had they finished either of the two great chances they created the ONE shot on net Surrey U had would not have been the difference. Indo always looked the more dangerous side. Despite KNVB's poor play. :eek: Surrey won the game and Double In's effort was moot!!!:D

BTW Grizzly,

Shoot the ball!!

:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead want a cracker?

If you weren't at the game today, Surrey dominated from start to finish. Toying with newly promoted Indo until the last minute when they decided to break them back into the premiership proper like. The win was never in doubt.

If you were at the game Indo could/should have been up 3- 1 by the 80th minute, but those are the breaks. I guess. Very poor finishing. Surrey seemed to almost be at half pace today and coughed up the ball ALLOT. Ok, I coughed up the ball more times than I had it, but we don't need to tell the world. So shoc-king was my play I decided to pull myself with about 20mins left. :rolleyes:

Full marks to Indo for hanging around. They won a good portion of the loose balls and played well. A better result just wasn't in the cards. I like to thank Didar for giving me what is sure to be my 3rd concussion of the year. He may look like a twig blowing in breeze but packs a big punch! To my head. Again.

I'm suppose to be able to feel the left side of my face aren't I?

Captain, thanks for bringing me my case of beer, drinking it and then heading off to the track with Parkputz. Putz.

I'm surprised at the Sapp. result I thought they had a stroll to the elite 8. Apparently not.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knob is an idiot!!!

Or at least he wishes he was.

The IDIOTS were full value for the win today. We battled to the last whistle and finished them off in the PK's.

The best thing about the victory was the cnut Kent blowing his pk and not stopping any of the RUFC's.

Next round and who knows???

Leanlookingforwardtobattlinginthenextround :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, thanks for bringing me my case of beer, drinking it and then heading off to the track with Parkputz. Putz.

You're very welcome. I won money and the result became moot, much like your FIVE consecutive giveaways. We didn't notice though. The old lady in front of us did though...........

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey dominated from start to finish.

The win was never in doubt.

Knvb,

I hope your either drunk or concussed because that assessment was fukcing brutal. Yes...Surrey is a good team, Yes..Surrey defends well, Yes..Surrey has size, but leave the fukcing arrogance at home. You could have VERY easily been knocked out of the cup today. We couldn't finish our chances today, and we accept our fate and move on, but for you to patronize us and tell me you were "toying" with us is a joke. Give your head a good shake.

SandmanwhoHADrespectforKnvb

PS: Did you even play today.:rolleyes:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman

I believe KNVB said Indo should/could have won.....I think you sound a little bitter. It comes down to scoring and INDO didn't do it.

Thems the brakes.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

, If you weren't at the game today Surrey dominated from start to finish. Toying with newly promoted Indo until the last minute when they decided to break them back into the premiership proper like. The win was never in doubt.

Joke.

If you were at the game Indo could/should have been up 3- 1 by the 80th minute, but those are the breaks. I guess. Very poor finishing. Surrey seemed to almost be at half pace today and coughed up the ball ALLOT. Ok, I coughed up the ball more times than I had it, but we don't need to tell the world. So shoc-king was my play I decided to pull myself with about 20mins left.

Truth.

See here for more help.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP scouts have informed me that BBY is 2-0 up on Inter and Sportming are up 3-0 and Sandman has now in-deed got it... :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hastings update

i left at the half

Halftime score
fireman 2 khalsa 1(2 red cards)

khalsa scored first, and 2nd too if u count HOS kicking in his own net as he was falling down. 2nd goal on PK. 2 red's were handed out during the call of pk.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Kinsman!!!

Peg 5
PCOV 0

Dailly, Sarge, Cellebrini, Adam and Bunny with the goals.

Not much of a test for us.

This sets up Peg v Slurrey!!!!

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sideline view

sporting 3 st 0

Firstly the pitch was horrible.

This was not as one sided a game as the score indicates. ST had a considerable amount of chances and possesion but Sporting were the better team on the day. Sporting did their damage then took their foot off the gas and defended well. The older Gomesy recieved a red card. Sporting should easily move on to the elite 8. IMO the men of the match were Fonseca for Sporting and #13 for ST.

The other game was far more entertaining and I think it ended 2 or 3 nothing for Burnaby.

All in all not a bad way to kill a Sunday afternoon for this old timer. :p

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa screwed

Holy f***

I have never witnessed such a biased ref in my life. Joe is absolutely horrible and is on such a power trip. If you read this Joe - learn how to ref..go back to referree school. The game was going good till he decided it was time for him to get involved. Khalsa was up 1-0 until Fireman tied it back. Then with 20 minutes left in the first half, Joe gave Khalsa 2 straight reds and a PK to the Fireman and they capitalized and scored to make it 2-1. Playing with 9 men against a good squad - we really did not have a chance. It was absolutely disgusting and I hope Joe feels good for getting involved in the game.

We now need to get to the Provincial through the league

PS. Tough loss for Indo but congrats to Sandman and the Gang on a great season and we will see you next year and good luck to the Fireman in the next round

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Score: Khalsa 1 F.F. 3, Red Cards Khalsa 2 F.F. 0

I am not going to come on here and blame the Ref for the lose today, but 2 Red Cards and a PK on one play that the Ref didn't even see is a joke.

A ball was played to the top of the box, Ted kicked it over me but it was going wide of the post, Ted and Harry both ran back for the ball and Ted was nudged while in the air and took an awkward fall into the post.

Joe apparently didn't see it, or had to talk to his linesmen to take some pressure off him, he cam back after the talk with the linesmen and gave Harry a Red, Ivor then snapped also getting a Red, any other player in the league would have got a yellow, but it was Ivor, and F.F. was awarded a PK on an obstruction in the box.

This instance of the game decided the whole day for both teams, because it is hard to come back from 2-1 down with 9 men. Full marks to F.F. they palyed hard, even though they are shocking at the back, beside Skinner, I even think that one of there backs was Drunk and started the game, classic.

Walks did one of the lines, I would like to hear his assesment of the Game, I am sure he can't go against Joe, but come, let us play, why do the Refs decide the game week in and week out.

Well I have a Theory on it all, See VMSL Conspiracy Theory for my view of it all.

Last, Captian, good call on picking F.F. sorry I stirred it up so much with you on Friday, I hope that Richmond School Board have Anger Managment Classes after what I have to say next.

Khalsa will be playing in April in the Provincial Cup, but Club I NOT.

HOS

:eek:

Cheers to Matty on a great first goal, and yes BJB I did kick that first one in my own net, but take a look at the whole play, I was down and tried to play it back to myself, what is Croatia Playing FOR.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the whole play when you kicked it into your own net, HOS. It was a bad break...if only you were able to hold on to the ball when it hit you hands, it never would have come to an own goal...

:cool:

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby Inter

Super Pippo using White Shoes Computer.....

Burnaby won 2-0, not much else to say.

Miller scored from about 100yards out to make it 1-0, and then they scored in the second half on a PK.

After the second goal, burnaby sat back and defended like mad.....we were unlucky (I was unlucky) not to get at least one, as two scoring oppurtunities were cleared off the line by defenders.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Advice, here is some for you

Originally posted by CDK
...if only you were able to hold on to the ball when it hit you hands, it never would have come to an own goal...

...If only Croatia were able to win some games, even one, they would not be in 1st Div. next year...

Have fun boys, you know I love ya.

HOS

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we were unlucky (I was unlucky)

I am sick of all this poor luck.

I am unlucky for picking all you losers in my pool. (which I will pay Regs for tommorrow when he phones me to tell me he is in)

Make your own luck you unlucky bunch of fcuking losers.:mad:

:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0