Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer City Cup update:

Heard Prt. Moody and Abby drew 1-1 and so did Langley vs ACBC last night.

Prt Moody is in for a grind with 5 games in just under 2 weeks.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4
Chilliwack 0

Good win for us last night. Man, that's a long drive for a Friday night game.

I have to say I was disappointed in the ref last night. Not that he called a poor game, because I thought he did a good job, but we should not have been playing on that frozen tundra. When I walked up for the coin toss and expressed our safety concerns, which he was not happy about, he pressed his heel into the ground wearing his thick runners and said "it's soft". That's because you're wearing runners, duh! It's sad when a ref puts his pay cheque ahead of the safety of the players. Luckily none of our guys got hurt, however one of their strikers twisted his knee as a direct result of the frozen ground.

Also, thanks to both teams for keeping it clean. It could have been nasty.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was having issues too. the embed thing didnt seem to work...

PAU 3 Prt. Moody 2

Prt Moody was gifted one about 3 mins in on a poor turn over which Kev drifted by me as I stood helpless (frozen) about 15 yards from my net. We got 2 before half and a 3rd with about 20 to go, then it was ALL Prt. Moody for the remainder. Another massive pass back plunder got them a second with about 5ish left... we'll take it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prt. Moody vs PAU Soccer City Cup

if you listen close you can still here the circus music and see elephants on uni-cycles built for two.

WORST game we've ever put together. Balls bouncing in the box, little guys winning headers, guys running into each other, 5 yard passes that go 4... it goes on and on... 2-2 final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0