Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting that Harmse is going to the NASL. I wonder what the rules are about signing pro then signing amateur and then back to pro in the same year

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It depends what his contract with TA stipulates? I think San Antonia had to buy out his contract with Poco first.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you move from pro to amateur you have to apply for your amateur status from the bcsa and the csa as he was with the caps. The first year he came to us we had to get it cleared through the states. Why would there be any rules for him signing pro again?? We wish Kevin the best of luck in San Antonio. The professionalism he brought to team made every player better. Our team and the FVSL was lucky to have him. I'm sure he will do well there.

Poco 3 - Port Moody 2

Close game last night. Moody came out strong and were unlucky not to get a couple goals in the first 20 mins. Cucca scored on the last play before half. We got 2 more to go up 3-0 but credit to Moody they clawed back and made it close. Still undefeated going into the Xmas break

TA

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you move from pro to amateur you have to apply for your amateur status from the bcsa and the csa as he was with the caps. The first year he came to us we had to get it cleared through the states. Why would there be any rules for him signing pro again?? We wish Kevin the best of luck in San Antonio. The professionalism he brought to team made every player better. Our team and the FVSL was lucky to have him. I'm sure he will do well there.

Poco 3 - Port Moody 2

Close game last night. Moody came out strong and were unlucky not to get a couple goals in the first 20 mins. Cucca scored on the last play before half. We got 2 more to go up 3-0 but credit to Moody they clawed back and made it close. Still undefeated going into the Xmas break

TA

Wrong. 6-5 and the hibs put a blemish on your record

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last I checked this was the FVSL premier league thread.....and after thoroughly checking over our results in the FVSL premier league, we were undefeated up until this point. I could be wrong, rarely happens but it's possible.

TA

well i guess we will all see the value of KH to your team going forward. Me thinks you don"t stay undefeated between now and end of year.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Fraser 1 - North Delta 1

Another draw within 5 days against Delta. Not sure how they feel but we feel gutted with another draw. Always a battle when we play them.

Any word on the PAU v ABBY game?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With only a few games left in the the season a lot of important games coming up, including a couple big ones this weekend (poco vs pau , langley vs Pomo). With the FVSL having 4 spots in Provincials only the top 2 in the league get in with the next 2 spots coming from league cup and pak cup. Delta currently has the 2nd spot but Langley, PAU and Moody are all within reach. Should make for an interesting finish to the year.

Premier

# Team Name Ply W D L F A Pts
1 Poco FC 15 14 1 0 68 9 43
2 North Delta SC A 15 7 3 5 21 22 24
3 Langley United 15 6 5 4 29 28 23
4 Peace Arch Utd A 14 6 4 4 30 19 22
5 Port Moody Gunners A 15 6 3 6 29 24 21
6 North Fraser Selects Utd 14 5 3 6 19 27 18
7 Abbotsford Mariners 15 4 4 7 10 30 16
8 Surrey FC Athletic Club 14 4 3 7 17 30 15
9 TWU Titans A 14 2 3 9 19 36 9
10 Chilliwack FC Rapids 13 2 3 8 15 9

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. There was 20 spots overall last couple years.
9 vmsl. 5 valley. 5 island. And 1 to the pcsl.

From what I know. No pcsl spot so it's now back to
8 vmsl and 4 each valley and island.

So any big transfer deadline signings?

Ghouse, what happened to sfcacbc this year? A shadow of previous years...
PAU is having a very strong second half.
Trinity also pushing to stay up. Must have Signed some trinity UNi boys.
After starting 2 and 0, will chilliwack be relegated?
Very exciting final few games for 9 teams.

Good luck to all.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. There was 20 spots overall last couple years.
9 vmsl. 5 valley. 5 island. And 1 to the pcsl.

From what I know. No pcsl spot so it's now back to
8 vmsl and 4 each valley and island.

So any big transfer deadline signings?

Ghouse, what happened to sfcacbc this year? A shadow of previous years...
PAU is having a very strong second half.
Trinity also pushing to stay up. Must have Signed some trinity UNi boys.
After starting 2 and 0, will chilliwack be relegated?
Very exciting final few games for 9 teams.

Good luck to all.

Chili Love In.PNG

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 6 - Pau 1

We came into this game like a lot of other teams only training once during the break. First half it showed with some poor play from both sides . Cucca with the opening goal about 10 in and Dormer tying it up about 5 after that to go into the half tied. Second half we dominated the game and scored 5 straight goals. We played to our potential and it was clear that they just didnt have the skill or pace to keep up. Tk , Tino, Brendan Cambell and Milad were by far the best players on the field. PAU has always given us trouble over the last few years and have dominated the league in the past so its always nice to get a result like this. 2 games left and still undefeated

TA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm, yeah, nice for you im sure. programs done the right way being rewarded. good stuff...

Abby vs ND 1-1 last night makes the race for 2nd very, very tight for PAU, Langley, ND and Prt. Moody considering PAU play both ND and Langley in the next couple of weeks. 3rd place could be very key this year when you have to assume Poco are odd on favorites to at least be in the finals of the Pak cup.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND 1-1Abby

First half was scrappy with a lack of composure on the ball on our end and our keeper having to make a big save to keep it zeros. Second half we had all the possession and were pretty much camped in their end for 45 minutes. However as is our mantra we didn't really create much and relied on corners and free kicks to produce any resemblance of scoring opportunities. We finally got the goal with 15 to play and they almost responded right back but our keeper again came up huge. They tied it on a last gasp corner, all 11 in the box and they found the equalizer. Devastating really but our play in the second half was encouraging going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0