Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should Poco win the provincials and go on to represent Bc at the nationals , Guys like Sir M would Jump ship, latch onto Larsson's nut sack and lead the cheer for Alberta and the Callies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose no one wants to notice that the starting goalkeeper, right back, centre mid, and left back vs NFS were all starters when POCO got thumped 4-1 in the PAK final a couple years ago. POCO is an improved team, deal with it.

Really? Happy Gilmour played for PoCo 2 years ago? Check your facts, mate.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear 8lb 6oz baby Gezus, the FVSL brain trust is anointing Poco provincial champions in November?!?! ... awesome. Shows how many have actually been past the first round. Amazing what a little hard work and $45K a season can manage in terms of league results these days, eh?

If Poco leaves to the VMSL it further slaps the league in the face as second fiddle, but to that, I also say good bloody riddance. I think this whole thing is a complete farce as it is.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb
It's a slap in the face to the league! your on the executive! This should be stopped!!!
Also what would happen to Pocos premier spot any answers. it's the clubs spot !
JTL, Cloughie, TA any comments.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb
It's a slap in the face to the league! your on the executive! This should be stopped!!!
Also what would happen to Pocos premier spot any answers. it's the clubs spot !
JTL, Cloughie, TA any comments.

I also would like to know what should be stopped? Are you referring to us beating teams by a large margin? Or knob being on the executive? If it is the latter I would support that as I feel he should focus on his coaching duties and try to help his team get out of the relegation zone.

TA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No kidding eh? Shocking state of affairs we're in this year. Maybe Cloughie has some pointers for me... he's use to coaching teams in shambles...

PS. Just because I forget to drop :) doesn't mean I'm being serious.

BTW, where the hell did this Poco leaving the valley come from any way? The club is not going anywhere to my knowledge.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the issue that had Cloughies ten steps to slimmer waist line?

I didn't see it.

Neither did he... apparently

PS.

:)

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any comments on Poco's sustainability in moving over to VMSL? Maybe they go and do well for 1 or 2 years, and then players move on....???

Wasn't ACBC supposed to leave FVSL and dominate in VMSL as well?

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any comments on Poco's sustainability in moving over to VMSL? Maybe they go and do well for 1 or 2 years, and then players move on....???

Wasn't ACBC supposed to leave FVSL and dominate in VMSL as well?

the difference between poco an acbc is poco can play in the cold :wa:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard Poco will be buying out the (Vmsl) Premier spot from the div 1 team that moves up. Also heard if the Van Olypmics move up that Frank Randazzo will finally play with Poco and with the taleny he should be playing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0