Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, I appreciate your concern. Thank god we will be in the VMSL premier league for the 2012/2013 season. Its taken a lot of work but its a done deal. Just think you and Cloughie will get to see eachother two times a year and build on your friendship. He told me he can't wait :)

Sixfyv, you guys had our number last week ....were sure glad we won't have to face you in the provincials. Just sayin

TA

Cloughie and I have put our differences behind us. He admitted he was wrong and we have moved forward as colleagues. If he does not agree with this assertion, I will let him post something different.

That's great to hear you guys are coming over. It sounds like the VMSL is on the upswing and the FVSL is in real trouble, losing its best team by a country mile. Look forward to seeing you next season on a full time basis...the vmsl will be better for it.

I wonder if this is Poco/Columbus Part II? Probably.

West Van/Poco? haha, that is really funny.

Inter/Poco? Inter has moved forward with some solid younger players so I don't see them going off in another new direction

SurreyUnited/Poco? Marty won't partake in these sorts of deals again. Yes I said again....remember this is Surrey United Firefighters. I think we forget that at times.

ICST Pegasus/Poco? We have not been approached in this regard, to my knowledge at least...It would have been an honour to assist under Cloughie

Metro Ford/Poco? No way, too much bad history between these clubs

Croatia/Poco? The Croatia board and supporters would never allow this to happen

Richmond/Poco? Not unless Milad was transferred

Rovers/Poco? Possibly but Rovers already have salary cap issues

Westside/Poco? University students + Poco is not a fit

Norvan/Poco? Too many bridges

Delta/Poco? Hmmm...there is a connection to the Gomes bros but they have just merged with Canes, so very unlikely

Wildcard...Estrella de Chile/Poco? Could be but again salaries of both teams come into play. Also, this would depend on Chile getting promoted.

Looks to be Columbus, which would make one of the strongest VMSL teams an unbelievable powerhouse.

Time will tell I suppose.

:cool:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta/Poco? Hmmm...there is a connection to the Gomes bros but they have just merged with Canes, so very unlikely

TA can't afford me. We were in contract talks over the summer and in revenge took the Gomes brothers!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it ended 9 nill. 2 reds for acbc in all.

Sent from my BlackBerry

yeah it ended 9-0, thomas told me the game was called early too butnot sure why. Seen some of the game and everything poco did whenever they had the ball ended in a shot on goal, they never gave it away cheaply and acbc were playing with 10 at the time but still poco looked good despite it being seemingly easy. Looking forward to playing them next week.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA and jackthelad know writing on the wall poco will be taken over by CMF it's coming !!!

Ya it sure is coming........better chance of Cloughie winning the Penticton Ironman. As soon as ACBC went down to 10 men you could sense it was going to be a long night for them. We were attacking from everywhere and played some nice football. Midway through the season the aforementioned Cloughie has led the team to the top of the FVSL, 8 points up on Port Moody and still undefeated at 8-0-1.

Hard Ballz, how's the weather treating you? LOL

TA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how you make it sound like he's trained this team and cultivated it for years and it's all now finally coming to fruition...

I think we're far enough down to be considered chirping from the cheap seats. :eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how you make it sound like he's trained this team a cultivated it for years and it's all now finally coming to fruition...

I think we're far enough down to be considered chirping from the cheap seats. :eek:

I thought it was a nice touch.

TA

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA, the weather's so far so good. Might see some snow in a few weeks. I hope to be back home second week of December hopefully.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 7 - North Fraser Selects 0

We dominated from start to finish . Could have been a lot worse. Were on a roll scoring 24 in the last 3.

TA

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Now is this division / league that watered down now to be scoring 24 goals in the last 3 games? This is suppose to be the Premier Division with the best opponents from each respected town and the scores are 7-0 ??? Sounds like FVSL needs some attention?

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No girth this is what happens when one premier team is all star team full of talent! plain simple!Look out for poco in the provincials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0