Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraiger

Oct 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win today NFS!
NFS 3 to Trinity's 1
Overall very well played by NFS as we controlled most of the game. Good team effort!
Props to trinity as they are a hard working young team.
Hopefully u boys can start posting some points. Good luck in your coming games.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally Posted by cascadesoccer
NFS 1-1 Abby, Abby scored on a dogs breakfast of a cross and then AJ tied it up on a nice header from the corner. Abby with 11 men seemed to be bagged after 75 and NFS had lots of chances to win, could have had more if their striker would pass the ball, but NFS the better team on the day from the spectators view.

Misssionblues posted:
hard to say anything bad when the guy is our top scorer and won the golden boot last year...

Hey, appreciate the back-up! Never fun getting slogged by other players in the program. Humbly if I did everything right all the time I wouldn't be an amateur player :). Always lots to improve on. As a striker you always walk a fine line!
Nothing to do with slogging it was a simple observation about that game only. Lots of open guys and no pass was made this isn't a season comment or a lifetime comment, there was guys open and no passes were made, if they were nfs would have had 3 points. That's all, no personal comments or direct negativity, just observation from the spectators point of view. Glad to see the nfs prem succeeding

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win today NFS!
NFS 3 to Trinity's 1
Overall very well played by NFS as we controlled most of the game. Good team effort!
Props to trinity as they are a hard working young team.
Hopefully u boys can start posting some points. Good luck in your coming games.

nice hatty yesterday....

benfica08

Sep 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done boys. Finally got a chance to get back to civilization and went right away to check the standings. Looks like a great start to the season NFS, can't wait to see the boys in action again, keep it up!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done boys. Finally got a chance to get back to civilization and went right away to check the standings. Looks like a great start to the season NFS, can't wait to see the boys in action again, keep it up!

hows the amazon?????

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I agree with Franny, a well deserved 3 for Jonny yesterday. One of the better games he has played and was rewarded. One in the first 2 minutes with a turn volley. Second was some nice build up with eventually there defender gifting the goal. And the third was just plain hard work stripping there last man and converting on the break away.

Say what you want about JCraiger but the guy has been a horse for us for a long time, and we would be struggling without him.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally Posted by cascadesoccer
NFS 1-1 Abby, Abby scored on a dogs breakfast of a cross and then AJ tied it up on a nice header from the corner. Abby with 11 men seemed to be bagged after 75 and NFS had lots of chances to win, could have had more if their striker would pass the ball, but NFS the better team on the day from the spectators view.

Misssionblues posted:
hard to say anything bad when the guy is our top scorer and won the golden boot last year...

Hey, appreciate the back-up! Never fun getting slogged by other players in the program. Humbly if I did everything right all the time I wouldn't be an amateur player :). Always lots to improve on. As a striker you always walk a fine line!

Fresh Fish ! Fresh Fish ! Fresh Fish!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4 - Peace Arch 1

Milad, Harmse (2) and Reed lamb got our goals and Kush responded for them. We've struggled over the last couple of years getting results vs PAU so it's nice to get a convincing win. Were playing good soccer and have a nice lead at the top of the table. On to Richmond next week for Pacific Cup.

TA

JCraiger

Oct 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one said anything about being a bad playeyer. hes a great player and a great guy. but id rather have 10 wins and 5 goals than 10 goals and 5 wins.

Hey cascade,
I appreciate your above comment.
However, is it possible to win 10 games with only scoring 5 goals? Haha, that being said I will take the 5 wins and score 10 goals ;)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 ND over Abbey.
Abbey keeper with some great point blank saves late in the game.
He was very good. Almost J Craig level, but not quite. JCraig has a better personality.
I love the abbey keeper. Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0