Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA? where are the reports??

I guess it my fans are asking I will deliver......chilliwack seem like a very different team than last year. A lot of new faces along with a new coach. We scored first minute in on a TK free kick that fooled everyone including the goalie. They tied it up on a mistake by our goalie and defender about ten minutes later and we went into the half tied. We made some changes at half and were rewarded with Mike Gomes scoring 5mins in. We dominated the rest of the way and Chilliwack didn't even record a shot on net. They work hard and are a very physical team but the better squad won last night. Were undefeated and looking forward to Port Moody next Friday.

TA

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS 1-1 Abby, Abby scored on a dogs breakfast of a cross and then AJ tied it up on a nice header from the corner. Abby with 11 men seemed to be bagged after 75 and NFS had lots of chances to win, could have had more if their striker would pass the ball, but NFS the better team on the day from the spectators view.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS 1-1 Abby, Abby scored on a dogs breakfast of a cross and then AJ tied it up on a nice header from the corner. Abby with 11 men seemed to be bagged after 75 and NFS had lots of chances to win, could have had more if their striker would pass the ball, but NFS the better team on the day from the spectators view.

hard to say anything bad when the guy is our top scorer and won the golden boot last year...

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes but most of the goals are off his head.
Just saying the premier team would get more if he would pass

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one said anything about being a bad playeyer. hes a great player and a great guy. but id rather have 10 wins and 5 goals than 10 goals and 5 wins.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1 - Pomo 1

They scored 5 mins in on a breakaway after a mistake by our center back. After that it was pretty much a one way street as we dominated tbe rest of the game. We tied it just after half and tried to find the winner but couldn't get it. They are really fit and dangerous with there speed on the counter. Even though we tied we played really well and definitely were the better side. Still undefeated which is good.

TA

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 1-1 Langley

Mysterious penalty against us fifteen minutes in and after that a pretty even half, but the second half was clearly ours, tied it up with twenty five minutes left and pushed the rest of the time in waves, with no finishing. One guy up front was clearly causing us trouble and was unlucky by not scoring in the first half, but upsetting to not pull out a win for the wack.

I think both teams will agree that the ref was just over his head in this one, lost control early and never recovered.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDSC 1-0 NFS

A pretty even game, we had the run of the play for most of the first half and they maybe had the edge in the second. NFS had about 10 corner kicks but didn't do anything with them. Huge win for us to move up the table.

JCraiger

Oct 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally Posted by cascadesoccer

Misssionblues posted:
hard to say anything bad when the guy is our top scorer and won the golden boot last year...

Hey, appreciate the back-up! Never fun getting slogged by other players in the program. Humbly if I did everything right all the time I wouldn't be an amateur player :). Always lots to improve on. As a striker you always walk a fine line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0