Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slightly off topic but big news from the FVSL Head office this morning. Kevin Uppal has officially resigned as President due to personal reasons. Brandt Watkins has been named President for the time being, not sure if it's an interim position or permanent.

#messenger

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slightly off topic but big news from the FVSL Head office this morning. Kevin Uppal has officially resigned as President due to personal reasons. Brandt Watkins has been named President for the time being, not sure if it's an interim position or permanent.

#messenger

why doesnt Thomas just take over

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kuschy making an impact....

KNVB, will the horse be able to hold up??
I dunno. I hope so... but I'm going to whip everything I possibly can out of him while I have him. :)

Uppal is fine, hes just family busy, I'm told.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDSC 1-1 PAU

Terrible game really. PAU scored 1 minute before half time on a goal that was easily 5 yards offside but some of these Linos are never standing on the last defender so it is pretty tough to make the correct call. First 70 minutes both teams decided to play the long ball, we were playing the punt to flick on and they were having their defenders try to find their strikers heads. Needless to say the midfield was completely bypassed and it seemed to be pretty tight in there. 70 minute marked we seemed to find our legs and had 5 or 6 great chances before we finally scored the goal. Their defense was out of sorts and every corner, throw in and cross seemed to fall to our head or feet in the last 20 minutes. We really should have found another goal but in the end neither team deserved to win that game and most of the fans eyes are probably still bleeding. But PAU has to be happy tying a third place team...kidding, sensitive fukcing bunch over there. ......."Can you hear delta sing" seem to remember a few of those chants last year. A team that makes its own calenders needs to be able to take a little ball busting. Peace Arch is way to good of a team to be where they are and will be in the mix for cups and a provincial spot in the end.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 9 - Langley 1

They scored first....then we scored often.

TA

Wow you guys are ripping up the fvsl. My only concern is that all these lopsided league games are not going to prepare your team very well for the Provincial Cup. They did not appear to help you prepare for the Pacific Cup. It will not help that a memo recently went out to all vmsl premier teams stating not to play any exhibition games vs Poco in 2012.

Good luck the rest of the way.

:cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow you guys are ripping up the fvsl. My only concern is that all these lopsided league games are not going to prepare your team very well for the Provincial Cup. They did not appear to help you prepare for the Pacific Cup. It will not help that a memo recently went out to all vmsl premier teams stating not to play any exhibition games vs Poco in 2012.

Good luck the rest of the way.

:cool:
hopefully they dont catch the itch that the castillions caught in the provincials
2 years 2 wins

ouch

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was 8-1. And Langley had the nicest goal of the night.

Let's make sure spades remain spades.
Is a poco match was on sesame street... I'm sure it would be brought to you by the symbol $ and colour green...

Not even Mills could fcuk this team up... and that's saying something. :p

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, I appreciate your concern. Thank god we will be in the VMSL premier league for the 2012/2013 season. Its taken a lot of work but its a done deal. Just think you and Cloughie will get to see eachother two times a year and build on your friendship. He told me he can't wait :)

Sixfyv, you guys had our number last week ....were sure glad we won't have to face you in the provincials. Just sayin

TA

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well in!

But don't count us out just yet... I can assure you there is a roster full of Hibs motivated to have a chance to meet Milad again this season. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0