Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October 2004

Bye Bye Regs, have fun. Homework is over!

It's not my club, but it is something that i feel loyal to.

I know exactly how Our club came about. Trust me i know!

People are free to play wherever, this i get.

People who give nothing back to a club i don't?

Like i said, have fun.

(Where would Peg be without our club. Regs, did everyone not say in PEI that they were staying for the year? Ask NTG, he stands by it!!!!!!!!)

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blackburn chic = clogs,whippet,bath every fort-night

Training at parched arsene has changed a bit.It's been a while since I went.But last time out we tried to do a re-enactment of the charge of the light brigade.Could'nt pull it off though,too many guys.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salmon roe anyone?

Regs said:
I suggest you do your homework and look into exactly how "your" club came about...

I never, ever, liked doing my homework.
So please, do tell.
I'd like to be edumacated on 'my' club.

Thickforever

PS - See you Friday.

PPS - Aves:
Marty Foden told me to say 'Hi' to you. ;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fleetwood chic = whip it every fort-night

popbitch said:
Training at parched arsene has changed a bit.It's been a while since I went.But last time out we tried to do a re-enactment of the charge of the light brigade.Could'nt pull it off though,too many guys.

LOL, you're a funni Bastard Ilkie, Havin' heaps o'ha-ha lately,
great bunch of lads;
(we try to keep the Scottish influence to a minimum), :knvb: 2lf
and playin' footy on a Friday night is farkin' brilliant.
Out with the bouys on a Friday and Sunday morning tucked in bed with a cupa. Magic.

With Toejam suitin' up for us this Friday, I imagine the evening will degenerate in typical BigToe fashion. I'm not sure if Gabby's is ready for a large naked man riding their Bucking Bronco! :bronco: 5bt

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fleetwood chic = whip it every fort-night

Well the halfway point is here and the All-blacks are in fourth , not bad. I wish we could have changed the schedule for this Friday as I think the Rangers vs Surrey is gonna be a beauty.I am going on a limb and calling for a 2-1 Surrey win.
Bully what's this I hear that 5kneesurgeries is suiting up for us this week. I thought he is just a spectator now. Is he actually going to show up or is he just blowing smoke ?? I predict a timely excuse from the big fella !! You know the way he is , all gob no go !!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pipsqueak...nice one...more please...

Woolywithfleas...you'l never keep the Scottish from being under the influence.... :wa:

LalaandPo...you raggin on someone about timely excuses?...thats funnier than 45 guys standing on the sidelines...by the way...I can't make practice... :p

I don't know about you guys but I'm dying to hear about the "beggining" in Rangerville....c'mon fellas, do tell.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

well im back,sapperton played a very good match this weekend against surrey united,although we lost 3 - 1,anybody there would agree including surrey,that they stole three points from us.we carried most of the play,a good 75%.we are on a losing skid thats for sure.Bully just likes to hear himself talk.count us out?i dont know about that,should they have beat sapperton, I dont think so.every game sapperton comes to play,every game we battle hard.Rangers are the only team to justify taking points from us, almost as easy as it is for bully to take halloween candy from the poor defenseless kids in the neighbourhood.Keep yappin you jammy wee git!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL FlameBoy

gameboy said:
we lost 3 - 1,anybody there would agree including surrey,that they stole three points from us.we carried most of the play,a good 75%.
LOL
GB, I'm so glad you wore your rose tinted glasses for this one. Come on really, 75% of the play, if so where did the 3 goals come from? Was it the 3 breakaways ScUm had. Perhaps Ballsy can elaborate.

And that rectangular key that says Shift, if you press it you can get capital letters you poor defenceless wee git. ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL
GB, I'm so glad you wore your rose tinted glasses for this one. Come on really, 75% of the play, if so where did the 3 goals come from? Was it the 3 breakaways ScUm had. Perhaps Ballsy can elaborate

BullyB,

I was working on that day and not at the game but I did ask some teammates prior to gameboy's post how we played, seeing as that has become a relevant question of late. The replies did not indicate that they (Sapperton) carried the majority of the play and apparently we missed a peno.

When you lose 3-1 and you have never beaten the team, ever, it doesn't bode well to spout about carrying the play. Gameboy, if you did carry the play, I'm sure it was after we sat back and were content with our lead, and countered taking advantage of your team's attempts to get back in the game.That's the way it usually works. But I wasn't there and I am speculating based on past experiences of which there have been many.

I will say that the games against anyone in this league are not a given anymore. On any particular day.....................

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gameboy,
Carried the play for 75% and still lost 3-1 with a missed penalty by Surrey ???
I think you must have had your post game herb haze on when your wrote that !!!
You boys are on a 5 game slide and who knows if that game against Academico hadn't been post-poned it probably would be a 6 game slide.
So the big question " What the fukc is going on with you guys " ??????
A good start and then into el shitter !!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
I was working on that day and not at the game but I did ask some teammates prior to gameboy's post how we played, seeing as that has become a relevant question of late.

So you decided to be the quintessential (sp?) pussy, as usual :D , and wait until after the post instead to give your side's read on said match?

My, my Balls, how we lack balls these days. :p

Note to self:
Ensure I wait until AFTER Ballbaby's post to give my report on Friday night's match

Actually I'll ask first:
Will you be there this Friday, along with Reedy and Regs :mad: :rolleyes: :D , to make sure we receive what's coming to us? ;)

And make sure you tell Hughesy to address me as Mr. Kissinger this time.

RF

You guys are going down.
Again.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again Ballbaby that's this Friday, November 19, at Newton Athletic turf.

I just wanted to make sure you guys have it marked in your calendars.

Just in case.

RF

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ranger, ranger, ranger !!!
When did it become alright for cheerleaders to beak off !!!
Suit up or shut up :D :D :D :knvb: :knvb:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pom poms in hand

I do suit up.
Three peice as a matter of fact.

As CEO of Rangers FC, one must saunter on here aside from Coach, who without a doubt is our calmer voice, and get under skins.
Foreskins all the better.

My injury this year has been a bit of a blessing.
We have had additional depth this year to deal with and it's been quite nice not having to deal with my 90 minute demands.
Mind you we have missed my reassuring, positive chat out there on the pitch.
It's given the likes of Schuey, Andy, and Keith some time to learn the game a bit more without having to three way spilt the other 90 minutes up front.
I just don't know who will be the fall guys and who's job I'll be nicking upon my return in '05.
We'll just have to wait and see.

Surgery is booked Dec. 6. :)

BTW, you'll never, ever, score a free kick like that again.
And, it was a good thing for you Marshall was in net. ;)

Again, Ballbaby:

The game is this Friday at NAP, 7:45, PM, on the turf.

Remind your mates and cheers,

RF

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever,

I wasn't going to give a match report because I wasn't there but I was asked for an explanation so I gave it.

I've got my advil ready to go for Friday night. Reminds me, I better tell Coach Reed that I won't be at training tonight. (working) He's a Stalin you know. :( :eek:

Now run along, tend to your debits and ledgers and balance sheets, take the Pekingese for a walk, tidy the shoe rack, put your umbrella away, (it's not raining you know), kiss the kiddies on the forehead, put your slippers on, and your Mr. Rogers sweater, and sit down and get ready to watch the PBS news. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's fcuking Cokc-a-poo alright?
Big diference between that and a Pekingese.

Funny they call me Lenin here in Rangerville.
Must be an accountant joke. :confused: ;)

Could be worse.
I could be what we call Coach - Hitler.
Little Hitler that is. :D

I think I'll wear the yellow cardigan tonight.

First pint's on me Friday to ease your pain and make sure I remind you it's just a game,

RF

:wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangersnaenever,

If you want to be a proper Chairman of Surrey Rangers like David Murray, you'll have to get yourself a wheelchair.

It would look very smart on you and you'd finally get the respect you deserve from that wecome-mat pubed shite-disturber, Ballbaby. ;)

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bully and fatman, our problem has been poor finishing all year,lack of finding the back of the net,hopefully we can get the Phil mickelson syndrome out of the way.Ballbaby thanks for the input, although you are on glue with this one.If I remember correctly Angelo even stated that if we could score goals we should have easily won this one.Yes you guys scored three goals,you seem to have no problem finding the back of the net,maybe that is why you are the national champs!Sapperton still played better ball than surrey on the day,are we a better team? No.It's okay though ballbaby you guys still won,so have your protein carrot shake and celebrate you wanker.Oh yeah, Rangers 5, Surrey 2.See ya there,just look for the cloud.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

From watching from afar, this is a very entertaining thread!!!

Appears as if for the first part of the season S/Rangers were busy going on about their prowess, and now, Regs and maybe Reedy r2 sign with SU...

...You can smell the fear... ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah Sir M, I saw you jabbering away in the North Shore League thread about the Peg boys signing for SU.
I'll deal with you later on your turf. ;)

The only thing I'm smelling though is Gameboy's cloud.
It's quite nice actually... :cool:

Jinks:
I actually have a wheelchair on order.
And, I'm not lying.
To rest my knee I need one on a trip I'm taking just before my operation.
That is fcuking hilarious.
You can call me Ironsides now. :D

Gameboy:
I need to talk to you Friday....about something.....I'll need to meet with you after the match......I'm sure my knee will be aching....and ah......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0