Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sooooooooo all it takes to shut Coach up is a very direct reply from the ~reg-in-ator~ :mad:

and

a very funny well played attack from the pontificator formerly known as BallBaby..... :D

Coach, is kissin some major arse and lovin it.... :D

In-A-Manger-forever,

WHAT! movin' to the Grove???? My God man what next a transfer to the AllBlacks? Quit following me around, I told you "No" I don't want to sign with the RumpPunchingFireInMyToilet Bunch!!! :confused: :confused:

Is everyone forgetting that the AllBlacks play Acedemico tomorrow night? It's just as big a game as Rangers vs SU, ain't it???? :bronco:

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy, Don't worry about what Rf says we'll sneak you in . and if you don't stand up on a chair nobody will even know you are there :p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on 5 big toes, how can you not love Balls piss take?

To answer your question Mr Regs about who my crew is.
I played with North Delta all my life and started out in thier Mens Program.
Three years into it, the men's program was told that we no longer had the use of the fields.
Along comes David Woodward and god bless the man our Two mens teams are alive and kicking.
We sent our two teams over to SFC and since then have never left.
I would say that is pretty loyal my friend.

Enough of the history lesson, Tonight we ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a beauty either way you slice it.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Dragon said:
Hey Coach...what about a balding red head?

On second thought, no, due to his stated loyalty towards SU, Aves will not be allowed to attend.

5BTs:
Should I move to Langley, I'm quite intrigued by this 'AllBlacks' team.
Could you PM me some info regarding this club?
First I've heard of 'em.... :p

I'd just like to remind the SU lads that I truly believe after our first encounter, they seemed to have found their form immediately thereafter and I'm positive this had everything to do with them winning the Western Canadians.

Please take this into consideration tonight and go easy eh?

RF

;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
On second thought, no, due to his stated loyalty towards SU, Aves will not be allowed to attend ...

Please take this into consideration tonight and go easy eh?

RF
;)

Rf, I know and you know of Red Dragon the Balding - whereas I am known as Aves the Baron of Bald...be sure to tell security. ;)
see you tonight

Looking forward to the spirited competition boys, but be sure to keep your wits about you and not kick/punch the snot out of each other...after all you are a bunch 40-something old bastards. :rolleyes: :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
HOS, where are you buddy? We need your presence tommorrow.

Big Match tonight vs. the Croats at Mercer stadium, but with all this talk of "NAP AfterDark", I may have to stop in for a pop on my way to the Rock after my match.

Good Luck to the Mighty Rangers tonight!

"Lets Go Rangers, kill those United Cnuts"

HOS ;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wee Jordy!!

I knew you would rear that ugly wee noggin eventually...is that you spouting off about the vertically challenged.....thats quit interesting indeed...

Gangleyerthanever/Poach...you've definetly got ScUm right where ya want em...Its quite obvious they are totally distracted and looking ahead to next weeks match against the Mighty AllBlacks!!! :p

God bless David Woodward, yes indeed...he is a good man...the only ref who asks the players what the call should be...I lied to him once and I have hated myself ever since..its like lying to your mother.... :wa:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
Rf, I know and you know of Red Dragon the Balding - whereas I am known as Aves the Baron of Bald...be sure to tell security. ;)
see you tonight

:D

Will people stop talking about my balding heed...it's a touchy subject...wait there's nothing to touch :(

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread affords me much amusement these days. I must commend it's posters on the high quality banter. I wish you fellas would come visit more often on the Premier thread. I'm growing weary of sid battling with studsup about who's more 'literate'. :( Kind of like watching two midgets wrestling to decide who's taller.........but enough about Cainy!

Coach,

All this talk of 'defection', and 'unloyal club-men' has forced me to do some soul searching. You see, I turn the magical 35 this summer. Being that I will then become an elder statesman, and worthy of playing in the Masters league, I find myself wondering about where I may wind up playing when I choose to make the big step. Am I obliged to play for my 'club' team in Peace Arch, despite not really having a history with any of the players there? Do I find myself drawn to the All-Blacks because I am geographically located in the Langley area?....or do I beg for a spot on Surrey United's mighty bench, and find myself re-united with familiar faces? Then again.....I did play a few years with Sap!

This is all so confusing to me...... ;)

~Skip

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
This thread affords me much amusement these days. I must commend it's posters on the high quality banter. I wish you fellas would come visit more often on the Premier thread. I'm growing weary of sid battling with studsup about who's more 'literate'. :( Kind of like watching two midgets wrestling to decide who's taller.........but enough about Cainy!

Coach,

All this talk of 'defection', and 'unloyal club-men' has forced me to do some soul searching. You see, I turn the magical 35 this summer. Being that I will then become an elder statesman, and worthy of playing in the Masters league, I find myself wondering about where I may wind up playing. Am I obliged to play for my 'club' team in Peace Arch, despite not really having any history with any of the players there? Do I find myself drawn to the All-Blacks because I am geographically located in the Langley area?....or do I beg for a spot on Surrey United's mighty bench, and find myself re-united with familiar faces? Then again.....I did play a few years with Sap!

~Skip

Skip, sounds like you've been around the block a few more times than a Surrey girl :eek:

Then again so have I...but if I were you...I'd play with your friends. Question next year is: will Ballbaby be Skipped away?

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,
If I could offer a little advice ?? When you are trying to decide where to play this summer try to keep in mind what is important to you , hanging out with the boys or playing time ?? Ideally getting both would be great but with the competition in the masters now not always attainable. Some players are fine getting 20 minutes a game and others want a good solid run on game days . My personal preference is to play as much as I can and sometimes being on a 20 plus man roster can really affect playing time. With that said there are still alot of guys who just like to be on a winner and don't mind not getting alot of playing time just as long as they can say they are on say "the Rangers "or "Surrey United " . And there is nothing wrong with that ,it is all up to the individual player on what is important to themselves. I guess there is also travel time as a factor, like playing in delta when you live in langley.
In the end having a good time and playing some competitive footie is what the Masters is all about and I think you will really enjoy yourself where ever you choose to play, it's a lot better league than that shitte valley premier league !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skippy,

I thought that was Peanut Butter....

Ah, the dilemma you young fellas face these days....

First of all...P.A. has 125 men with half of them being under 5 foot and the other half being 7 foot ....begging for ScUm is always fashionable these days and you certainly wouldn't be alone... :p Apparantly tho, going from one Surrey team to another is not kosher so be careful on that one ;) ...Oh, your from P.A. you say...same thing, just a little more tanned... :D

To be AllBlack, not only do ya hafta know how to play the game, sort of, but need to have different names than "SKIP"...we actually "RUN" when we play footie...(well, not me of coarse.. ;) ) and ta have one fella skipping along would look just plain silly...we must also maintain a certain image off the field aswell.... :cool: another good reason to change your handle.... :wa:

Good luck with the soul searchin and dial 1-800-OLD-FCUKs when you take the diapers off........

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Phat and good points by all.

Listen up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's put this bed now, when you go Masters I also feel you are free to play with mates and old teams where ever.

Was i disapointed about Regs----- Yes!!!
Does he have an obligation to play within the club-----No!
I was giving him a hard time because i do wish he would have come on board, and because he has been playing within the club over the last few years.

People need to go and enjoy playing with old and new mates at any club system they choose.

That being said, i still like it when boys choose to stay on board and continue within the club system. That's what makes a club.

How many Surrey u over 35"S have been together since the fvsl premeir? I would say quite a few.
It's the same story with a majority of our boys.Myself, Bear, Marshall, Killer ,Stevie, Frase, and so on have been pretty much been together for the past 17 years or so. I find this to be great.

This maters thread has been terrific lately, let's just the hope the match tonight has the same amount of flavour.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know we are going to get into this tonight Coach over a couple of beers but in reality, how many of the Peg guys do you honestly think are going to stay in the "club" when it comes to O35s in the near future? It's a valid question and any observer who knows the make-up of our (well, I guess "their" now) team would say maybe 2 (myself and Reedy).

Prediction: SU 2-1 Rangers... if Kiwi plays though, all bets are off :D

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I know we are going to get into this tonight Coach over a couple of beers but in reality, how many of the Peg guys do you honestly think are going to stay in the "club" when it comes to O35s in the near future? It's a valid question and any observer who knows the make-up of our (well, I guess "their" now) team would say maybe 2 (myself and Reedy).

Prediction: SU 2-1 Rangers... if Kiwi plays though, all bets are off :D

~Regs.

Wow Regs, it didn't take you long at all to realize what's up with our squad. Poor Kiwi. :D

BTW, let us congratulate Angelo and Marie Bonato on the birth of their new baby boy today. Question is, "Did Angelo drop the baby when it was handed to him?" :eek: Rumours are they named him Dino Zoff Bonato.

Will Angelo be in the pipes tonight? We shall see.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, before I forget, the whole SFC/SYSA was born because Mr. Woodward apparently didn't get the Div 7 SU rep coaching gig back in '78 or '79 and decided to start up his own organisation as a result. That's the story I remember and you're free to ask Bigun or Reedy what happened the next couple of years against his team our age :D

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Angelo!

I'm sure he couldn't have done any worse than that Ranger supporting garbage can known as HOS!

~RegslikingthethoughtofbringingHOSintotheslaggingmixhere.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
I find myself wondering about where I may wind up playing when I choose to make the big step.

~Skip

That's an easy one Skip.......you come play for Delta.

Problem solved.!

Welcome aboard.!

Practice starts in August.

Cheers

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
That's an easy one Skip.......you come play for Delta.

Problem solved.!

Welcome aboard.!

Practice starts in August.

Cheers

Skip, you woldn't fit in with the Delta lads.They are liars. They haven't trained in August since the 1950's. Unless Crafty is talking about his Premier squad.

Poaching is a skill that is more intricate than you bulls in a China shop think.

Vultures are hovering all over the place these days, even the O'35's. More meat in the O'35's I guess.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brand Spanking New Italian Goalkeeper

Did someone just say meat?
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh....

Dino Zoff Bonato - I like it! :D

Good stuff Ang. :)

Try your best to get away if you can tonight and we'll for sure wet that baby's head.
Big Brett Silzer's coming to watch tonight in from Comox - I'm sure he'd love to see you.

Congrats,

RF

PS - Don't forget the stogies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0