Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2......I said two.....left testicles,

As much as it kills me I'm gonna agree with gettingFCUKEDrealSLOW You are just an annoying keeper and as for your grammar (fcuk it!) just keep the ball out of the bag tomorrow will ya! you great big fcukin' scotish git! :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen Rangers 2 - Aldergrove 0
Ian Mclean with two great goals and the Gordy Howe hatrick with a Red!

10 wins , 1 tie and 0 LOSSES. 5 games to go. :rolleyes:
That's all, have a good day.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Firemen Rangers 2 - Aldergrove 0
Ian Mclean with two great goals and the Gordy Howe hatrick with a Red!

10 wins , 1 tie and 0 LOSSES. 5 games to go. :rolleyes:
That's all, have a good day.

Hey look, we went undefeated in league play for like 7 years and we didn't give a weekly update on our record. Now quit making an ass of yourself. :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks 3 Western Canadian Champs 0

Three fantastic goals by BullyB, I even saved a penalty! ;)

nuff sed.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB said:
AllBlacks 3 Western Canadian Champs 0

Three fantastic goals by BullyB, I even saved a penalty! ;)

nuff sed.

You played very well. You didn't make a mistake. In fact I don't think you broke a sweat, it was so easy for you.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Balls, just letting a few people know that last week was just a minor blip and things are back on track. :rolleyes:

Now do me a favor and both you and pau kick the shite out of each other this week. Should be a beauty!!!!!!!!!!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wee Jordy!!

Actually, your boys were saying that they were a little nervous playing without you so they called the game... :D

Hawaii5-0......agreeing with onebignoshow will not help your already tarnished reputation at all.....Book em Danno!!

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phat and slow,what is up with you?are you to fat and slow to make it to the pitch on sunday?even if the game was canceled,you still let the ball sacks down.Wooly pee and two left hands,you fellas should grab a room at the best western in langley and just skip all this foreplay that you put us through week after week.We had a buy this weekend but we still carried most of the play.5bt, good to see ya back.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gameboy ,
I am not sure where you get your info but I was at my game on Sunday. As I was walking from my car to the changerooms I ran into Brian Cuthbert and asked him what feild we were playing on. He told me the game was cancelled due to frost so I turned around and got back in my car and left. No point hanging around when there is no game and it is friggin' freezing out !!!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, apparently onebignoshow did show, you know. Our sources say he was the guy who broke up the altercation between 5BTs and that poor ref he was thumpin. After the game he was heard mumbling "anyone seen my clogs!".......altho we are unable to confirm or deney the occurance at this time, we will keep you posted.... :bronco:

Gayboy, rooms are all full for the season but I do know that 5bitchtits was so jealous he had to join the team, that slut!!...he has already tried to bitchslap me a couple of times.... :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0