Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October 2004

Can't wait for the the game friday, first one was a goody. My prediction before the rumoured signings was a toight Surrey United win :) however if the new boys are dressed friday, I expect a convinceing win for The National Champs :wa: Regs and Reedy playing for United,that's huge for the boys, they needed some new blood. I'm gonna be cheering for Regs this weekend, thats gonna take some getting used to.At least you'll be doing the "move" for the good guys now
Coach you can't have everyone, and the idea that they would stay within the "club", pretty thin mate :rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

A couple of things. Who the hell said we are signing Reedie. We have Reeder already but no Reedie. I don't think Robbie Reed even knows about this coming to our squad rumour yet, and although I agree it would be a great signing, he's still playing Premier with his Pegasus team.

As for Regs, yes he is signing or signed but will not be playing until he has recovered from his surgery. So no Regs on the pitch this Friday night.

Fun stuff, this rumour monging! :rolleyes:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fleetwood chic = whip it every fort-night

Phatanslow said:
Bully what's this I hear that 5kneesurgeries is suiting up for us this week. I thought he is just a spectator now. Is he actually going to show up or is he just blowing smoke ?? I predict a timely excuse from the big fella !! You know the way he is , all gob no go !!

fcuked-N-shite,

I'll be there, how bout you? got an explaination for me?:D

as for the aforementioned rob reed and regs signing for SU, excellent just more lads to whack and hack when they come to play, wait for it............

The Mighty ALLBLACKS!!!!!!!!!! :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

No worries Cainy, i always knew you would go back and cheer for the Dark Side.
Good on you Cainy, it suits you well mate!

I transferded three players in the last ten days! :mad:
Seems the other boys are offering the world.

Glad to see Regs gone, Somehow he just wouldn't be a Ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just hope we can play well with the Western Canadian Champs.
(I mean the only reason we beat them was because of there fund raiser.)

Don't bite boys, only comments coming back to our crew!

Two more days till we play.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Which crew would that be, Cormack? North Delta or Metro Ford?

Loyalty obviously means something different between you and I...

I played 11 years for Surrey United. It's good to be home again :D

Reedy had a good chuckle last night about "his transfer" - good luck getting him to your squad now whenever he decides to make the jump to O35s :D

Let me ask you this: If you are so gung-ho about the club and the system it has, why are the Rangers playing in the FVSL Masters? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to be playing in the West Coast O35s to be CAT-affiliated with Peg in the VMSL premier? If it were ALL about the club, then I don't see how you could possibly argue otherwise. Thing is, we both know that it isn't all about that - plus, you hurt my feelings by not asking me out for the muckers this summer... it could've been all so different, kenno, all so different :D

Beers on the line for Friday? 11 to the winning squad? Put up or shut up time :D

ScUm Forever,

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedy:
The opinions expressed on this site and any other innuendo is purely a journalism thing.
Open arms await any time your ready.

:cool:

Regs:
Now, now.
We actually thought long and hard about the VMSL CAT deal.
Very seriously considered it.
But, we get to do the CAT thing with the young Rangers in Div. 1 FVSL.
It's a loyalty thing - You wouldn't understand. :D

Unlucky about the Muckers thing, it's a grand old team to play for,

RF

Bet's on ya turncoat ;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roach....A left footer?

Roach,
I though all you SFCLegHumpingFireBitchStrangerBastards were "Right Footers".
How does a Celtic fan end up with Rangers?
My Olde man would give me a right kickin' if I played for a team with any type of French name, those Olde Lancashire bastards are a bit unforgiving.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Rangers. I'm busting a gut right now. Geez, I'm 39 years old and I remember when I was in my early 20's and what my opinion of a 39 year old was. Basically that opinion was one of OLD! Those guys are old. TTP site also took this view as the traffic into the O-30's threads was scarce and most members of this site were under 30. Well, that was until the Rangers came along. Their cavalier, almost nauseating presence, is addicting. I mean look at Coach. So passionate. So competitive. So annoying but oh so entertaining. It's attracting voyeurs from other threads that would have normally glanced over the FVSL Masters thread. It's drawing attention to a bunch of old farts. That's funny.

Rangers? A modern day phenomenon? What is it about them that make people want to discuss their latest developments? Is there really such a thing as Ranger addiction and addicts? Is there treatments for such an ailment? Perhaps a 10 step program. Of course, the first step is to admit you have the addiction or obsession. A clue? Kenny Cormack pic on your ceiling? An over-abundance of beer coolers? Do you ever have the urge to crap in a toilet after draining the bowl and tank, shutting the door, and turning up the heat to maximum? Do you have the urge to cruise Cheers in Delta, converge on the bar, surround a few birds, whisper sweet nothings into their ear, and they end up coming to your game on Sunday and every Sunday, forever and ever? Do you often find yourself running into Dutchie in the parking lot? Do you have the urge to move to Walnut Grove, settle down and have little Rangers? These could be signs of Ranger addiction/obsession.

A cure? Possible. A good therapy is to don a Ranger jersey, take it off in a huff, throw it to the ground and stomp on it. That's a very big step in the path to battling this addiction. Next good step is to lock yourself in Changeroom 1 at Newton Athletic at 5:30 AM (the Rangers will have finally left by then), and relish the silence. The silence of a changeroom without Kenny leading a chorus of song and cheer, Klassen's deep voice bragging about his latest dump, or Pasqua squealing with delight as Ian conducts a puppet show. Isn't that silence grand? Imagine, Ranger freezone. Yeah!

Ranger addiction/obsession can be cured. Don't despair.

See you guys in Changeroom 1 tomorrow night. Can't wait! :D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
Rangers? A modern day phenomenon? What is it about them that make people want to discuss their latest developments? Is there really such a thing as Ranger addiction and addicts? :D

Another Ranger defection:
I heard That Ally McCoist is back in town and is suiting up with SU.
Still to be confirmed.
RF still wants a picture with him though. :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now thats funny Balls!!
This is what the site is all about, good old fashion piss taking.

Another classic post Balls.

Regs, i love ya man. :D And yes i'll take that be please.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby

One of your best and there's many. :D :D
Fcuk I am howling.

I'm OK with the Coisty defection.
As long as Tommy and Ian welcome me back to the ethnic team this summer, it's a small price to pay. ;)

Lads:
We have possible permission to open upstairs for a wee social after.
A short one mind you. (2 hours)
Any interest?
All are welcome except for Cainy.

Looking forward to it,

RF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Roach's Biatch said:
Lads:
We have possible permission to open upstairs for a wee social after.
A short one mind you. (2 hours)
Any interest?
If it means buying pints to support 'the club', then no, not interested.

:D

What time would Kenno make his infamous disappearing act though? We should start a pool/predictions thread for it!

8:42 PM,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Take an umbrella then, it's supposed to rain and you don't want to rust out that wheelchair before your trip!

Onto other matters... so 5BigToes is off to the AllBlacks eh? (that's Langley, right?)

Does Doley play for them?

~Regs.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs,
All blacks are in langley and doley plays for crafty's crew in delta !!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes Bully we are the Rangers, and yes i support Celtic. Can't help it that the team name was already given?

Okay thats enough about the disappearing act! That just never happened and you both know it. ( Is the TTP Christmas bash a go?)

The jr Rangers are in charge of the upstairs during and after the game.
BBQ will be out for everyone and we are trying to locate Zaurrini's Geegers.

Tommorow night should be good for a laugh both on and after the match.

No PAU boys allowed except Skip. :D

I can't believe Regs is coming back out to the Holy Land. Should be very emotional for the poor old guy. We'll bring out NTG just for old time sakes.
(kidding big man.)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Red Dragon, you are always welcome brother!

There sure is alot of old SU boys out there, i sure hope we're not out numbered.

HOS, where are you buddy? We need your presence tommorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0