Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters 2008-2009 January & February Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies to the Delta lads for not shaking hands after the game I usually have a little more class than that. As you can imagine I was a little disheartened to say the least watching the league title literally slip through my hands with 5.3 seconds left in the match.I don't want to congratulate Delta but I will, what a way to lose, exciting game though to say the least.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta vs Mission

6 minutes to go Valdy hits one from close to center which loops over Millsy's head and in.....2-2 tie.

End result.....Delta wins the league!!!!
4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

Congrats to Valdy!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtNSljYgDe8]YouTube - Valdy - Play Me A Rock'n'Roll Song[/ame]

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wk 17 Masters A PAU White 0-1 SFC Rangers Sth Surrey Ath #6 Sun 10am
Wk 13 Masters A Mission Blues 3-3 Delta Metro Utd 1 Mouat TURF Sun 2pm

What a great weekend to end the best Masters League in BC. Both Mission and Delta end on 35 points with Mighty Rangers right behind with 33.

It was a hard fought battle out in S.Slurrey today, but I think the Rangers did produce more chances, and Halvy had a great hit to win the game. That is not to say PAU didn't do well in attack, Patty ran miles for the whites, and they did put lots of pressure on us, but we are pretty tight in the back right now.

Onto Delta next weekend in the Cup final, don't think it will be 3-3, both games this year so far have been, 1-1 and then 0-0. But we will have all our Mexican boys back, so there could be a little salsa in Mission on Saturday.

Congrats to Delta.

hos

ps. thats not Valdy, he kind of looks like Captain, but a much better player.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies to the Delta lads for not shaking hands after the game I usually have a little more class than that. As you can imagine I was a little disheartened to say the least watching the league title literally slip through my hands with 5.3 seconds left in the match.I don't want to congratulate Delta but I will, what a way to lose, exciting game though to say the least.

Unfortunate ButterFingers............i mean Millsy.
Still a good season no?

Could see ya next year. ;)

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Unbelievable! WTF happened in the last 9 mins today?

Millsy, no worries pal...tough one to swallow for whoever got the wrong result today.

Good luck in BC's!!

HJ :wa:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds like a truly unbelievable finish to the season. Well done to all of the Delta lads and hard luck Mission.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Delta on wining the league title.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of cnuts...:D

Congrats also to Mission and unlucky boys.
You had a great year.

Best of luck to both of you in the BCs.

And best of luck to Delta this weekend.
(You'll need it)

;)

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And best of luck to Delta this weekend.
(You'll need it)

;)

RF - this weekend means nothing....why are we even showing up....both teams in the BC's....let's bring the sticks and head to The Falls instead ;)

See you Saturday - you don't kick me on the right peg and I won't whack you on the left one - deal :D

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe even Harrison Mills? :)

OK - Deal.
We can share a joint cooler while the boys battle it out as well as alternating ice packs for each of the swollen knees.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 - Delta 0 . Masters Cup FVSL Final.

Sorry but this is a not "Only Posting When You're Winning " time.

Simply put...We are not the same team this year until we added Mclean,Baily, and Shuey back into the squad.

Delta is a good team and deserved the league this year...That is a given.

That being said boys...We should have won by 5!

One Red Card hand ball pulled off the the line? (Yes we missed the p k) But Losing Shulztie is gonna hurt Delta Big Time.

We hit the bar twice, and in on cold Larry stoned Ritchy Pasqua point plank from three yards out.

C J really was not that busy and Delta did not have any Clear Cut Shots that were robbed?

Yes they are a very good team....We are just starting to find our form right now!

Can't wait for the West Van Jacket Game Boys!

P.S. Pasqua gets off a plane from Puerto Vallarata at 2 am last night..The kid then goes out there and wins an MVP of the match. Nice Stuff;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C J really was not that busy and Delta did not have any Clear Cut Shots that were robbed?

Ya, Dolie calls me the Maytag repairman, no much to do in goal for the Rangers, I guess that is the best place for me.

Well, it was a great set-up in Mission, cheers to the Masters guys that did a fantastic job even though the weather didn't work out, it was still a great day.

Good performance for the Rangers, now we rest up for some match-ups with some very good VMSL teams, should be interesting, especially on the road.

hos

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 - Delta 0 . Masters Cup FVSL Final.

Sorry but this is a not "Only Posting When You're Winning " time.

Simply put...We are not the same team this year until we added Mclean,Baily, and Shuey back into the squad.

Delta is a good team and deserved the league this year...That is a given.

That being said boys...We should have won by 5!

One Red Card hand ball pulled off the the line? (Yes we missed the p k) But Losing Shulztie is gonna hurt Delta Big Time.

We hit the bar twice, and in on cold Larry stoned Ritchy Pasqua point plank from three yards out.

Yes they are a very good team....We are just starting to find our form right now!

Can't wait for the West Van Jacket Game Boys!

P.S. Pasqua gets off a plane from Puerto Vallarata at 2 am last night..The kid then goes out there and wins an MVP of the match. Nice Stuff;)

Congrats to you guys Coach! The better team won on the day. We have had a tremendous amount of depth all year until Saturday. Missing Jolly and Mac were big holes to fill. That being said our second loss of the year. It sucks. :D

Good luck to you guys against West Van and here's to hoping for a rematch in April! :wa:

HJ

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Bout time. It has always mystified me as to why with the number of teams in the FVSL playing open age, there are so few at the Masters' level. Something about shooting horses comes to mind...:D

I mean playing with the kids in Div 3 is okay, but it gets kind of tedious having to explain the punchlines of your jokes to them over and over...

Good on ya!

Trece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0