Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters 2008-2009 January & February Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF ......... unlucky Big Man. Hope all heals well and you will still be out at Nations Cup cheering on a couple Bear Cubs as they play for the fine country of Scotland.

JAGS

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF... Jags has battled back from when he was out with hurt feelings ( He should have had surgery); so if he can do it I am sure we will see you again soon. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, if you could recover from that torn uterus injury Dickens I'm sure Jags will get over those hurt feelings in no time.

Me miss Nations?
Yer aff yer heid...:D

Cheers again lads.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left knee, blown to smitherines...

Haven't got checked yet but it feels like when I did my ACL last time.

Fcuk...

Cheers again boys.

Real sorry to hear bud ... get lots of Biking in ... believe me it works
I'm sure your still going to make a show of coaching at Nations along with Coach
Good Luck

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, if you could recover from that torn uterus injury Dickens I'm sure Jags will get over those hurt feelings in no time.

Me miss Nations?
Yer aff yer heid...:D

Cheers again lads.

It was a nasty uterus injury though...the tuff part was explaining to the wife that "rehab" was done on Sundays at the Hard Rock Pool :wa:

RDM

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck RF. Now the Muckers cooler will have good ice all season.Good thing your not a horse

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF... One Big man to another..This is Papa Bear aka " Brolly" just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery. I have a few years to go to catch you "age wise" ;) but could catch you off field for wee dram to help you in your recovery.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, Ya, we miss you RF, SilverFox is still the cheapest beer man in the league with the "Ice" from the back of a hockey rink. If you can get past the blood and spit, the beer is as cold as ever.

Rangers vs. Abby in the Masters Cup quarter has been callled due to snow in the valley, perhaps a make-up on tuesday night, at Newton sure would be nice.

hos

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left knee, blown to smitherines...

Haven't got checked yet but it feels like when I did my ACL last time.

Fcuk...

Cheers again boys.

RF, sorry to hear that your pin is all busted up me old radish....plenty of glen to ease the pain....hope your wrong about the ACL
all the best
toes

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Things have sure quieted down on this thread.......yawn! Come on....someone slag Sap so WAB will respond! Or...put down the porkchops..Fantab will be all over it...I mean..ya,we're all sorry to hear about RF:(....but that doesn't mean your thread has to be in mourning:D

Cheers!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big two matches for the Rangers this weekend, vs. PAU Blue in league play on friday night, and then Abby in a make up Quarter final Cup game on Sat. night in Abby, could be the snow bowl if all goes well, snow is what cancelled the game last weekend.

Winner of that Cup game moves onto Langley next Sunday in the Semi at 10am, the other Semi is Delta vs. Pau Blue at Noon, both Pac Semi's follow that, should be a good day of average FVSL soccer.

Mission has a make-up game with WhiteRock this weekend, if or when they win, they will be tied with Delta for top spot in League, both play each other in two weeks in the final league game for the League Cup out in Mission, I think Delta is ahead on goals for and against, due to the fact that the Rangers put 11 goals past Mission in League play, seems the only team we can score on this year, in Side A of coarse.

There is your up date boys, Coach you can pick up your laptop at the Coffee House in Ocean Park.

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes...enough about me - Please.
Can't thank you all enough though for the well wishes lads - Top class. :)

It looks like the snow may have us all delayed again here in the Country Club Soccer League.

The Delta/Mission final league game looks tasty and good to see the Ballsacks into the semis.

Can't slag Sapp Scotty - Good lads so they are oozing in talent.
Even if they are managed by a guy with a huge fcuking nipple on his head. :D

Cheers,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0