Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters 2008-2009 January & February Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be like Rangers in the old days, beating up on every club during the year, just getting ready for the cup run, the only lose will be to some North Delta team.

Love seeing new blood in the league, but be warned, it is not just a walk in the park because it is O-35's, thats what I thought my first year, and then I got kicked.
Bring on the North of Fraser boys, not to be mixed up with the Fraser Forever Boys.

hos

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will stand on my head when playing against you Hands of Stone. I will then sign your game ball and we will part.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Millsy, Save On Foods in Mission has a great deal on 1 pound butter ($2.99) It comes with great packaging so you won't get any on your fingers.:D

What you need is a good backup for those big games Millsy...give me a call.

I'm dead:(

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to Mission in the Cup? I know they lost out, but to whom and in which round?

For rankings purposes...thx.

Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU Blue beat Les Bleus de Mission in the quarter final 2-1.

They may have gotten knocked out of the cup, but they did have the league title until injury time of the last game of the season vs. Delta, but Dolie got a lucky one on Millsy.
After we had the Cup final vs. Delta, and we saw how short thay are for bodies, I would have to say that Mission may be a better team going into the BC's.

Girth, don't start slagging the keepers in the Masters my friend, you have no idea what is in store for you and your boys next year.

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What colour kit are Rangers wearing on Sat? The reason I ask is that it is a doubleheader for our club, so we will have to adjust and any advance notice would be sportingly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have all white kit and all black kit, and every combination of the two that you can come up with. What ever works best for the WV Club and SirM, we will gladly do the exact opposite of. Plus we have those retro Rangers kit from 10 years ago that could get pulled out of the closet.

hos

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth, don't start slagging the keepers in the Masters my friend, you have no idea what is in store for you and your boys next year.

hos
I don't doubt it... I was Millsy's backup during the GEU days so this was a personal attack as I know Millsy will have a great come back.:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Coach would like to wade into this, but how about you guys wear a virginal all white?

Just asking.

(Coach, PM me).

Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So sorry Sir, but we only bring out the whites for the big games, so I guess all Black it is, see you on Saturday.
Is that good enough for ya WAB, hope we get a shot at your lot again this year.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp?, what are you talking about, tell me who is in the semi's, then I can start my focus.
Thats right, it is Roma, the best of the North Shore, thats who we are scared of.

Nice to have ya back Sir.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JT Laddy, thats why I play for the Mighty Rangers, I have all those bigmen playing infront of me, I just clean up the shitt, there shots that get by those boys, but good luck next year.

hos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0