Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Results & Banter - October '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
are the clones really that old, seems like all anyone has to say about them is how
ancient they are.are they old enough to play masters(over 35's), anyone know?

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I resemble that remark! I'm the second youngest at 29 isn't that scary. Oh Scoopy Dawg Doo you just wish you could be a hasbeen with us, i see you at all our games just hoping we will see u and ask you to play. You could replace this little forward we have right now, hes an ok guy but I think you might be better. I'll see ya on sunday scoop.

Royals FC

Oct 11, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Next summer would be a good educated guess :rolleyes:

~Regs.
I didn't ask about the Knight Summer Soccer League, I asked about the Knights League Cup. You know, the Cup that the Hurricanes won when they beat NDFC. At least get it right if you're gonna be a smartass.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals FC said:
I didn't ask about the Knight Summer Soccer League, I asked about the Knights League Cup. You know, the Cup that the Hurricanes won when they beat NDFC. At least get it right if you're gonna be a smartass.
You know, I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass...I believe Regs was imparting some sarcasm about the length of time it takes FVSL brass to get anything done. Apologise nicely to Regs Royals, and go play in the sandbox with your little friends. :knvb:

justaplayer

Nov 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chopper said:
Hey I resemble that remark! I'm the second youngest at 29 isn't that scary. Oh Scoopy Dawg Doo you just wish you could be a hasbeen with us, i see you at all our games just hoping we will see u and ask you to play. You could replace this little forward we have right now, hes an ok guy but I think you might be better. I'll see ya on sunday scoop.

Ok Chop I know you can't wait to get rid of me but I'm not gone yet 29 makes you the third youngest on the team. :D

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
justaplayer said:
Ok Chop I know you can't wait to get rid of me but I'm not gone yet 29 makes you the third youngest on the team. :D

I don't want you gone but when you do go could you take that other freak with you :p, the one that use to be a hippy. See ya tonight my friend.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost, Hurricanes beat us 3 - 1. They scored on their chances and we didnt. The Hurricanes had more speed and moved the ball around well today. We had way more chances to score than they did but it was the same old story, our forwards couldnt put it in the net. A post, a missed break-away, a ball saved on the goal line(which should have been buried) and many more 3 pointers over the net but only one goal to show for our effort. We were the better team today but I will give them credit they scored on their chances and we didnt.

I would like to thank the guy who hacked me down in the second half, he should have got a red not a yellow, I think it was #10. Even through my shin guards I have a welt the size of a silver dollar. Nice!

There is no way you guys are as good as you say you are, I cant see you finishing any higher than 5th. Looking forward to the rematch.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a good game. GEU was better than expected as they do have a solid team. They lack team speed though and that really hurt them. They played well in the first half and kept us to a 1-1 tie at the half. We got rolling in the 2nd half and buried a couple of early chances to go up 3-1, and then cruised from there. Things are lookin up for us as we are getting healthy and by the time we play the Clones, we expect to have a full squad. It'll be great to get the 3 suspended players back playing next week also.

I think the melee in Poco was the best thing that could have happened to us. It got us focused and playing well as a team again. Our defense has rounded into form and the offense has never been a problem. Sheep, you guys are solid and should finish around 6th or so, but don't expect to ever be tied with us in the standings again!! We are settin our sights up towards the best in the div right now, the Clones. You guys need to worry about the teams behind you!

Sheep said:
We lost, Hurricanes beat us 3 - 1. They scored on their chances and we didnt. The Hurricanes had more speed and moved the ball around well today. We had way more chances to score than they did but it was the same old story, our forwards couldnt put it in the net. A post, a missed break-away, a ball saved on the goal line(which should have been buried) and many more 3 pointers over the net but only one goal to show for our effort. We were the better team today but I will give them credit they scored on their chances and we didnt.

I would like to thank the guy who hacked me down in the second half, he should have got a red not a yellow, I think it was #10.

There is no way you guys are as good as you say you are, I cant see you finishing any higher than 5th. Looking forward to the rematch.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to sure what game you were playing in, but you did not have more chances than us. We went up 3-1 early in the second half and just played around with you guys after that. It was like a game of pig in the middle, do not come out and here and say that we are not that good, cause you LOST!!!!

Sheep said:

I would like to thank the guy who hacked me down in the second half, he should have got a red not a yellow, I think it was #10.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the game and the tigers definetly had alot of chances although that was in large part to the fact that the hurricanes were up 3-1 and just relaxed either way the tigers had 4 golden chances in the last 20 minutes all which should have been in. Hurricanes still deserved the win but they definitly have alot more holes then they did last year could be due to suspensions or injuries. forwards are definetly strong especially 19 I believe. I don't know about CJ on the back line he played well but not nearly as strong as the defense from last season. If Gary came back to the team I couldn't see anyone beating you except NDFC of course.

Royalty

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Yeah it's pretty tough to come on here and say sh#t CO#k and BALLZ for every post :rolleyes:
Buddy, I was talking more of his insight than just the swear words. A more educated person would be able to tell the difference. Next time read the post slowly and pronounce the words out loud, then you may be able to comprehend what is written. Sucka!

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royalty said:
Buddy, I was talking more of his insight than just the swear words. A more educated person would be able to tell the difference. Next time read the post slowly and pronounce the words out loud, then you may be able to comprehend what is written. Sucka!
Here's a bit of insight for you Royalty: Educated people don't use the word "Sucka," so I take it that leaves you out. Didn't I tell you to go play in the sandbox? Oh, and we don't use the words 'Soccer Mom' and insight in the same sentence...we educated types know an oxyMORON when we see one. :bronco: Good luck this weekend, as I believe Abby SC will give you the education you seem to require tomorrow. Perhaps on Monday we can discuss insight as it relates to your pending defeat... :eek:

Royalty

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Here's a bit of insight for you Royalty: Educated people don't use the word "Sucka," so I take it that leaves you out. Didn't I tell you to go play in the sandbox? Oh, and we don't use the words 'Soccer Mom' and insight in the same sentence...we educated types know an oxyMORON when we see one. :bronco: Good luck this weekend, as I believe Abby SC will give you the education you seem to require tomorrow. Perhaps on Monday we can discuss insight as it relates to your pending defeat... :eek:
Well i don't recall every saying insite and "soccer mom" in the same sentence. It seems that you may need more lessons in grammar and spelling. Just so you know that oxymoron isn't capitalize. Secondly in regards to the Abby SC game tomorrow, I have no doubt that the game with be well played. However, I will let our record against them speak for itself.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royalty said:
Well i don't recall every saying insite and "soccer mom" in the same sentence. It seems that you may need more lessons in grammar and spelling. Just so you know that oxymoron isn't capitalize. Secondly in regards to the Abby SC game tomorrow, I have no doubt that the game with be well played. However, I will let our record against them speak for itself.
Letting the record speak for itself is a great idea, as I'm sure it has more interesting things to say than you obviously do :eek: ...oh, and by the by, the "oxyMORON" was sarcasm, but as we know you're not so good at picking up on that :rolleyes: ;) ...good luck tomorrow Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0