Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think div 1 is ready for us yet. Too many people up there may take things a little too seriously but who really cares.......WE ARE GOING TO GET PROMOTED(barring some stupid result in our last two games)!!!!!!!!!WHAT A PARTY THAT WILL BE :wa:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not to sure but i think its goal difference. not sure though. that how they use to do it.filling the net i try to make it fun for everyone watching even if i play like shite like i did. cant stand players who suck and feel like they are good enough to talk shite (im sure you can agree with me there) .... although i played bad im still at liberty to be an asshole and im really good at it.... yea people should leave my dad outta things as they dont want to get him worked up cause thats bad news.....pretty funny to be honest........oh well its all about being an asshole but ill put those antics away if we end up playing you guys in the finals as you guys are talented enough to open your mouths more talented then us at least.......good luck on sunday as im sure you wont need to much to beat the stars, im hoping for rain to get our game changed from fri unless i get it off work......were still expected to loose which is great tigers pressure is on you to beat us...it cant be that hard though were only in 7th place come on guys you can beat us.......
out

Team Canada said:
What does it come down to if there's ties in the standings, goal for or against?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
wow just woke up and looked at the standings and i must say some shocking results this past weekend. the league really is coming down to the last games of the season which i think is great. what's really shocking to me is the fact that if we win the rest of our games we will finish second.
What's shocking to me is that you play in the FVSL Second Division. Well played on waking up, though. Progress, eh? You'll have to give your sibling some tips on that...........

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsucessfull man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan " never give up" has and always will reward those with whatever it is they desire."
30th US president Calvin Coolidge.

Knights are back where they belong....up there in 1st. We have won games 9-0, we have played alot better than we did on sunday, but this past weekends game against the clowns was easily our best game of the season. All because of our heart and desire to win and most importantly not quitting. Good game by the clones, a much different side than the previous weekend. Bring on the stars. This is goin to be an interesting finish to the season......so many different standing outcome possibilities.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than the unsucessfull man with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan " never give up" has and always will reward those with whatever it is they desire."
30th US president Calvin Coolidge.

Knights are back where they belong....up there in 1st. We have won games 9-0, we have played alot better than we did on sunday, but this past weekends game against the clowns was easily our best game of the season. All because of our heart and desire to win and most importantly not quitting. Good game by the clones, a much different side than the previous weekend. Bring on the stars. This is goin to be an interesting finish to the season......so many different standing outcome possibilities.

Without question the best pisstake ever in the history of the dizzying inadequacy of the FVSL's Second Div. Shame your yank president hero's spelling is as woefully uneducated as your own isn't it?

Equally shameful your epic load of bumf was meant to be serious.

It's like a metaphor.

You really are the poster child for spastics the world over......

Excellent stuff.

Carry on.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You really are the poster child for spastics the world over......

Fcuk off Fasty...I thought that was me? How your loyalties change. Slut.

I suppose he's following you around now, eh Lucy? :mad:

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:

Although I hesitate to do so, I must agree that the knights do deserve to be atop our division, I must also state that their presence there will be shortlived. After this weekend there will be a new leader as the rippers are playing the mighty coyotes and a win will take us to second at worst with neither the players or the knights playing this weekend. What a sight that would be.....The Rippers in first place. Only a few days til we find out, but thanks to the clones and the knights for keeping our spot warm for us :bronco:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Fcuk off Fasty...I thought that was me? How your loyalties change. Slut.

I suppose he's following you around now, eh Lucy? :mad:
Oh god is she ever. How did u get rid of her. The only constant laugh I get out of it is that she really has no idea when I'm takin the piss and when I'm serious. After fatso attacks one of my post, I'm usually left feeling aloof and superior. So I guess in essence, fatso is actually a great source of confidence.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Oh god is she ever. How did u get rid of her. The only constant laugh I get out of it is that she really has no idea when I'm takin the piss and when I'm serious. After fatso attacks one of my post, I'm usually left feeling aloof and superior. So I guess in essence, fatso is actually a great source of confidence.
Now that is priceless.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well after tomorrow the rippers should be one step closer to promotion. although we do tend to struggle against the lower placed teams, also i'll be working tonight so i'll be sober which may will probably go against me. bring on those twins

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
well after tomorrow the rippers should be one step closer to promotion. although we do tend to struggle against the lower placed teams, also i'll be working tonight so i'll be sober which may will probably go against me. bring on those twins
it,s nice to see the ripper's up at or near the top of the standings as thier record against the top teams is very good.maybe they deserve to be there ?

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Saturday night is here and we play in eagleridge, ya right thats a freaking laugh. Let me check outside yup it's raining, well there goes that. I don't know why they even have that field, might as well play in a pond. It would probably be dryer. Anyway's good luck to everyone, including the knights( still hurting from the two weeks we had to play u guys) I love it when the league comes down to the last two weeks, it will be close.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chopper said:
Well Saturday night is here and we play in eagleridge, ya right thats a freaking laugh. Let me check outside yup it's raining, well there goes that. I don't know why they even have that field, might as well play in a pond. It would probably be dryer. Anyway's good luck to everyone, including the knights( still hurting from the two weeks we had to play u guys) I love it when the league comes down to the last two weeks, it will be close.

if chopper wont i will.we must apologize to eagleridge as their pitch was unplayable we checked one of ours at ten am it was ok.by one in the afternoon it was a mess the ref would not allow the game to be played so we had a practice and he was right unplayable.sorry guy's we wasted you time

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Nice schedule we have coming up. We have 3 games in one week. Next Sunday, Tuesday, and then Friday.
I hope that is not an excuse for the losses that are coming your way. Good teams are those that can play more than once in a week, especially while in a promotion battle. The countdown is on sheep.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Nice schedule we have coming up. We have 3 games in one week. Next Sunday, Tuesday, and then Friday.

We spot you three points you didn't earn and still bitch and moan about schedule......hey just get the job done...Remeber I think the quote was "how can the knights lose to the rippers there horriable", "the clones are old with no skill" and "delta is god awful" I guess will see if sheep can back up his words next week, he is already 0-3 in predictions! Knights beat them and delta twice in a row! Sinking faster then the Canadian Women World cup squad!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think anybody said the Clones were old with no skill. I think they said old and ugly. And balding. And they wear the worst kits in the league.

And after 16 games played, they are one point back of the Knights, with one game in hand...

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
I don't think anybody said the Clones were old with no skill. I think they said old and ugly. And balding. And they wear the worst kits in the league.

And after 16 games played, they are one point back of the Knights, with one game in hand...

......[/B] Thanks for pointing that out Dude, I didn't notice that....I was mocking sheep, wow, are your eyes okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0