Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
cheers bulljive,

so it looks like it's going to be a long night early morning for this guy as i seem to score more when i'm pissed(oh yeah i play football better too) :wa:

Watch out for the midget sweeper, he likes ankles!

Good defensive team.......very weak offensive! :bronco:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players 2 - Stars 1

I swear there's only 4 teams in this league that don't use the kick and run as their main arsenal. And the ref was quite possibly the worst I've ever seen. Dear god I hope we get out of this league, but too little too late I guess, we'll see what happens.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3:30in the morning and the rippers are ready to go.............the only royal that is showing up at north surrey is the royal ass kicking that the sfc team is going to face when the drunks.....I mean THE RIPPERS show up tomorrow. by the midget sweeper.....our forwadrs average over 6 foot so midget.....I will pick you up on gthe corners and let you head a ball. anyways royalty, we are going for more beers noiw......see you on the field in less than 8 hours. by the way this is canada ger not st junior although he is right beside me. good luck to everyone but the tigers. I cant wait to f$^ck you guys.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bythe way div 2. its 5 in the morning where is everybody else. We are still drinking. Royals definitely have no chance now. st. junior lost his jacket tonight, has anyone seen it???????

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 2 GEU Tigers 0

Close game today at Hammond NDFC lucky to come away with the victory. All this talk about how good they think they are I surely didnt see it today. First goal was a complete fluke but I will give them some credit nice goal by the guy with a mop for a haircut well struck. I cant remembeer the guys number that looked like Elvis but nice side burns, didnt know Elvis was still alive, they were just as shocking as his play. The way he bithed all game you would think he was a girl. I thought the play was 60 40 for the Tigers but if you cant score on your break aways you aint going to win. One of our players went down with a broken nose and a few stiches thanks to a vicious elbow from one of their mids. Hey pay backs a bitch. See you Friday for the rematch.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
NDFC 2 GEU Tigers 0

Close game today at Hammond NDFC lucky to come away with the victory. All this talk about how good they think they are I surely didnt see it today. First goal was a complete fluke but I will give them some credit nice goal by the guy with a mop for a haircut well struck. I cant remembeer the guys number that looked like Elvis but nice side burns, didnt know Elvis was still alive, they were just as shocking as his play. The way he bithed all game you would think he was a girl. I thought the play was 60 40 for the Tigers but if you cant score on your break aways you aint going to win. One of our players went down with a broken nose and a few stiches thanks to a vicious elbow from one of their mids. Hey pay backs a bitch. See you Friday for the rematch.

First off both teams shite the bed but that field had alot to do with it impossible to get anything going when you pass the ball on the ground and it is hopping 6 inches of the ground. Secondly I shite the bed so we will put that out there now before sheep has something to say. Next your teams sucks not a single good player on your team. 60/40 did you even get a shot on net? What breakaway our defender came back and he never got a shot off. Last buddy tries to come in late gets his nose broken and he gets the foul. Payback show some class bud your player got the foul. Friday, saturday, sunday, monday hey we'll beat you anyday the only reason it wasn't 5-0 was your goaltender who played an awesome game. Sheep shut your mouth your 5"7 130 pounds

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs Clones.

Nice come back from the knights with 10 men. Unfortunate for the clones they played a solid game. Fillin the net you were about 5 yards offside on your goal but cheers no linesmen no call play on. Looks like the knights are getting promoted

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
First off both teams shite the bed but that field had alot to do with it impossible to get anything going when you pass the ball on the ground and it is hopping 6 inches of the ground. Secondly I shite the bed so we will put that out there now before sheep has something to say. Next your teams sucks not a single good player on your team. 60/40 did you even get a shot on net? What breakaway our defender came back and he never got a shot off. Last buddy tries to come in late gets his nose broken and he gets the foul. Payback show some class bud your player got the foul. Friday, saturday, sunday, monday hey we'll beat you anyday the only reason it wasn't 5-0 was your goaltender who played an awesome game. Sheep shut your mouth your 5"7 130 pounds

I'm with delta fc on that one, tigers got outplayed and outclassed by a way better squad....special thanks to the tigers for cheering on the clones and giving us even more modivation to score! Wow I guess sheep that you winning the league and gone right out the window hey.....best of luck next week you guys are going to need it....what happen to the twins today?

Bulljive where the **** was the drums today?

Our best player get a red today...thats a big hole we need to fill next week..but hey I think we have the guys for it!

Congrats to Ozzy today....One hell of a header champ! :wa:

Clones.....Wow! Enough said...

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That wasnt fillin the net that scored, but oh well...thats beside the point. Im not gonna come on here and start bashin the clones again, they played a tough game and made good adjustments from last weekend. There Keeper made a hell of a save right after our first goal and almost saved the game for them. Today was a perfect example on why we deserve to be in div.1, we never gave up and we got rewarded for it...and just a question here....how good of a ball was that cross in the 90th minute?? Hell of a game, but i have to say the better team did come away with the victory.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
That wasnt fillin the net that scored, but oh well...thats beside the point. Im not gonna come on here and start bashin the clones again, they played a tough game and made good adjustments from last weekend. There Keeper made a hell of a save right after our first goal and almost saved the game for them. Today was a perfect example on why we deserve to be in div.1, we never gave up and we got rewarded for it...and just a question here....how good of a ball was that cross in the 90th minute?? Hell of a game, but i have to say the better team did come away with the victory.

I was talkin about the first goal fillin the net is number 4 is he not.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats amazing considering I was standing right there outkast but hey who cares anyway. Unfortunate about the red card he was getting abused all game, seemed to get alittle frustrated. Hopefully for you guys he doesn't get to many games You won't need him against the stars but if he is still suspended against the hurricanes you guys could be in trouble. Clones goaltender best goaley in the league owned the box all game. The drums would have been out but they weren't appreciated last week, got to say the game wasn't the same without them. One question who cuts the knights hair?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Thats amazing considering I was standing right there outkast but hey who cares anyway. Unfortunate about the red card he was getting abused all game, seemed to get alittle frustrated. Hopefully for you guys he doesn't get to many games You won't need him against the stars but if he is still suspended against the hurricanes you guys could be in trouble. Clones goaltender best goaley in the league owned the box all game. The drums would have been out but they weren't appreciated last week, got to say the game wasn't the same without them. One question who cuts the knights hair?

That was the really slim shady! our goalie is by far better then any goalie in the league...Premier skills easily.....just missed our team functions I guess

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well the rippers won today 4-0 against the royals.
i have to say though that i feel they played better then us but they just don't seem to have any offence. it looks like if the rippers win the rest of there games we can bypass the knights,players and tigers so a top three finish for us.
hey sheep it looks like your prediction went right down the loo. can't wait to play you guys in a couple of weeks i hope your TWINS are up for cause i'm sure we will be. :wa:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen to her. comming from the guy who didnt do shite all game saying we got outplayed. it was a very bad game to watch and to be a part of. the play was not in your favor i dont understand how you think that. guess how many saves our golie made today......0 you guys had zero shots on target today. we didnt play well either not trying to say we dominated but not 60-40 your favor. pretty sad considering that you guys are atop of our league with the no talent team you guys have. sheep you were a nobody out there today....the twins were the best players on your team but one of them took a foul on our player and got a red. how is the guy with the broken nose? dont try to make it sound cheep cause it wasnt he came in about 2 seconds late and sometimes things happen its shitty but thats the game and it was a foul against your guy anyway. oh well what a bad field that is divots everywhere not level no grass but what can you do. b's goals was unreal, im sure you noticed his hair because you had a good look after hed burn 4 of your players and keep on going.

congrats to the knights, shitty about your guy who got the red hes a good player and youll miss him for sure. i think that the board will most likley give him two games which is shitty cause youll miss him in your next cup game. who was the guy playing left mid for you guys today ive never seen him before hes a good player as well he wore 51. the stars are junk you should treat it like a practice. good come back today. good luck next week.
out

Sheep said:
NDFC 2 GEU Tigers 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0