Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Division Two - 2003/2004

All banter for the FVSL's Second Division can take place here. When the teams are sorted and posted on the FVSL Webpage a poll will go up.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the FVSL site there are 20 teams in Div 2, and 4 teams from GEU....... Holy Shite.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sheep just passed Grade 1 math

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
According to the FVSL site there are 20 teams in Div 2, and 4 teams from GEU....... Holy Shite.

its amazing that sheep learned to count over the summer. quite remarkable. Sheep now only if you could read the FVSL rumour thread you would have known that Div 2 has 2 sides of 10 teams. Dammit I forgot you haven't got to the multiplication tables. :D

Big T:cool:

PS - I'll be watching Div 2 closely and I think Tigers will be top 5. Yes I said top 5. :eek:

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tryout!

Big T,

Was wondering if I still have a chance to make one of teams. I've been really busy all summer long and only played for afew games in the Richmond league, but I dislocated my shoulder on the second game and was not able to play after cause of it and work.

I would like to know (ASAP) if I do have a chance to come and try for one of your teams. Premier sounds awesome, but if you guys have a full team I would like to earn my way up if possible... if not it's all good, I like the team you guys had on second Div last year and I see good soccer there.

Let me know as soon as you can, thanks again.

Luis.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is there no division two poll? Are we not good enough to have our own poll?

Hey Big T, Thanks for thinking so highly of the Tigers. I guess we will see you next year in division one.:p

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tigers

tigers who the hell are the tigers and how do they get promoted without playing any games: golden ears sounds more like only a few beers div one no way

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
div two stuff

replying to myself ? twenty teams each playing against each other only once,as i look at the teams it is a mix of last year div 3 and div 2 some of the early results do not look competitive 8-1 5-0 and so on.a true test will be after 10 weeks or so and we can se who does or does not belong i expect a few suprises along the way. are the black nights that good or ?

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go. Another year, another game, but the same result. Another win by the mighty Tigers. This weeks victim was the Slurry Cryotes. 5-3 was the result but it could have been far worse. Their keeper (A failure on the Subway diet) kept them in it for a while, but when we finally stopped kicking it straight at him he folded like naan bread and packed it in. Cheers to Big T for the vote of confidence on the top 5. I had the pleasure of meeting the infamous T on Friday night at their game. Which was one of what i'm sure will be many losses in their idle (uuuhhmmmm promotion :confused: to premier) I predict a bottom 2 place in the standings for the Sicks. Sorry T. The sheep man scored a cracker today for the good guys. Was it 25 or 30 yards out sheep? Whatever it was it was a crowd pleaser for sure. Good to be back boys. Heres to another great year of piss taking and Mum jokes. Especially yours "The nob" I'm out.:cool: :cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shut it Shittop

I think you guys have done enough this season by not signing him. Now your going to slag is family?

Weak, very weak.

Looks like he made the right decision to go somewhere else after all.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers 5 Surrey Coyotes 3

The Tigers scored two early goals and things seemed to be looking pretty good. Im not to sure what it was but something seemed to wake up the coyotes as they came back and scored 3 straight goals to go up 3 -2. After that they seemed to have all the momentum and it looked like we were going to self destruct. But with about 20 minutes to go the momentum shifted again and we came back and scored 3 straight of our own and get the win. A good result for our first game.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another season another good opening day wooping. Slurrey losers had no chance. The game should have been over in the first 20 minutes but the balti that they gorged at half time pumped them up. The new fuel propelled them into the front, only to be foiled by a late sheep strike and to go home hungry for a victory and asking their mothers. What ingredient they missed in that stank assed balti?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bricktop
Cheers to Big T for the vote of confidence on the top 5. I had the pleasure of meeting the infamous T on Friday night at their game. Which was one of what i'm sure will be many losses in their idle (uuuhhmmmm promotion :confused: to premier) I predict a bottom 2 place in the standings for the Sicks. Sorry T.

good to meet you too brick :D...but we'll have to wait and see about the bottom 2 finish. as for your game did any one get a somersault bicycle kick goal like last year ???:rolleyes: :D

its only week 1 so expect to see a lot of posts from the tigers on how great they will be this year and the extraordinary goals they score.

Big T:cool:

PS - I don't miss the mama jokes.....but at least there was some good banter between our squads. We'll miss that. I think the other teams in Div 2 don't post here at all. Should be a quiet thread with only tiger posts.:(

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you keep it up T with this forum. Its always a good laugh during the week trading shots. Don't go too far from this forum cause you'll be back playing against us next year. As for the acrobatic goals, the sheep man scored a beauty. I hate to toot my own horn but the cross from the right wing was sublime. I managed to crack it hard and low. It bounced off their keepers belly (which sits about a foot from the turf) and straight to the sheep who made no mistake. As for Yoda. If I had a choice throb would be on this team. But by only being on the team for a year I don't have much say.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big T
Should be a quiet thread with only tiger posts.:(

Ya thats pretty sad when there are 20 teams in this division and only a few teams that post. Maybe the organizers of TTP should go around to all the teams in the league and let them know about the site.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or.............

you could just tell the rest of your teammates about the site and tell them to sign up. That works too.

Although i think Regs would love to pay a visit to every team in Division 2 in the FVSL and tell them about the site. Wouldn't ya Regsi?

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the organizers of TTP should go around to all the teams in the league and let them know about the site.
That's pretty hard to do when your league does not want anything to do with TTP and for whatever reason, find it necessary to ignore emails from myself.

Perhaps you would have better luck asking them yourself. The FVSL executives have let it be known that they think TTP is a disservice to their league.

~Regs.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A disservice? What a load of crap. If anything it gets some rivalries going, something that we desperately need. P.S (Does anyone have any information on the Blackknights game on Sunday? 4 reds. I'm thinking scraps o'plenty!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sore Point

I_Love_Sheep,

Please do not mention FVSL and TTP all in the same post. All you do is piss Regs off and bring up old wounds.;)

Relationships are getting better and things are moving in the right direction. Just remember the League is run by referees and there is a few posting and / or lurking on this site quite regularly.:eek:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0