Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More than a few I think.

As for the Tigers, lot's of dead weight on that team. Boggles the mind why they wouldn't let some of it go and try to get better. It would have been nice to play with some friends, but I guess some of those "friends" didn't want TheRob there.

Bygones(sp?)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just remember the League is run by referees and there is a few posting and / or lurking on this site quite regularly.
Which winds me up even more :D If it's such a disservice to their league, why do they bother reading it?

While they didn't respond to my emails, they did to TR and the response to just asking for a simple link on the FVSL webpage was that they only put up links that are of interest to their membership. Perhaps they have lost touch with who their members are? It would explain the links to BC Soccer Central :rolleyes: or even to a competing league such as the VMSL.

Anyways, I'm done with this off-topic discussion :D If any of the executives of the FVSL want to contact me after lurking and reading this, they can email me.

And I WILL reply :rolleyes:

Cheers,

~Regs.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights

Bricktop,

If I’m not mistaken the mighty Black Knights took victory at 5-nil… what a joke… 3 reds and something like 4 yellows… I’d have 2 say they are my pick to win at this first-class level of the game… lol

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
As for the Tigers, lot's of dead weight on that team. Boggles the mind why they wouldn't let some of it go and try to get better. It would have been nice to play with some friends, but I guess some of those "friends" didn't want TheRob there.

Bygones(sp?)

I give you one year and you will be back playing for GEU. You will miss us.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Throb.

Your getting as much free publicity on this site as those dead beat squatters in Stanley Park. Gotta go... I need a squat.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dude when I said "us" I meant GEU in general.

Our team already had 18 players and to make room for another player the coach would have had to drop someone. One thing about our coach is that he is very loyal to his players and rarely cuts anyone from the team.

Its to bad TR had to move to another club.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to you in particular (don't get used to it), but it sounds to me like GEU, as a club, is sorely lacking in any loyalty whatsoever.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by I_love_sheep

Our team already had 18 players and to make room for another player the coach would have had to drop someone.

You said players sheep !! :D 18 of them :D...

who can't be cut on this squad ??? :p .....ahh I miss the good old days. :D

Big T:cool:

PS - see you guys in Div 3 next year, cuz thats where i'll be !!! :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the coach would have had to drop someone.
There are at least four guys on that team who should be playing in third division. Why wouldn't the coach drop one or two to get better?

Don't count on me being back next year. Loyalty is a big thing with me, that is why I waited until a two weeks ago before I went anywhere else to tryout. I've played for GEU for 25 years and this coach for 18. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Look what I got for being loyal. "We think you should play in Division 3." I don't think so.:rolleyes: Now, LUFC was nice enough to sign me and so far things have been good. In fact, last night I took part in my first "real" training session in years. Nice to be a part of that. So, no, I won't be back next year. I have a new club and a new home. That is where my loyalty will lie.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights - 5 Surrey walley - 0

Should have been 13-0..7 crossbars.missd penalty shotz, and to give the goalie credit.he made 1 really good save. No fights..just fowls ......that team used chippy dirty tackles to replace their lack of speed and skill.........still a fun game....... on to the next victims
p.s - the black knights are that good

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucvan

There were 4 reds in your game. Are you saying that the other team received all the reds and you guys didnt get any( I find that hard to believe). If this is the case than no wonder you beat them so bad.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought i'd throw out a prediction for the GEU Tigers vs PM Lions game on Friday night. GEU 3 PM 1. I think that with our number one keeper in net the Tigers will show again the form that allowed the fewest goals against last year. Any other predictions besides the obvious?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tigers should be in fine form tomorrow night. We will be looking for some payback from those young pukes who knocked us out of the Presidents Cup last year.

Our new home field this year will be Albion on Friday nights at 8pm. Same time and place as the Premier team. Hopefully the two fields are not too close together as all we need is for both teams to be knocking balls on each others field.

Looking forward to the after-the-game-festivities.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sheep
Hopefully the two fields are not too close together as all we need is for both teams to be knocking balls on each others field.

Actually, at the Premier level they actually hit the net with shots. But for you, i'm sure they'll try to get the ball back to you field in a timely manner.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda you should verify your point with the Coyotes goalie (Louie Anderson). I'm sure he would tell you otherwise of the sharp shooting skills of the Mighty Tigers. 5 goals first game. Not too shabby.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

Is there any team in this league that can match the offensive dominance, and defensive prowess of the Mighty Tigers? Last nights victim was the lacking Port Moody Lions. I underestimated my Iron Man colleagues by suggesting that we would win 3-1. 4-1 was the result in another display of complete dominance. This league is a joke when in two games we have played teams with goalies 350 pounds+. Not to take away from our snipers, "The Dude" in particular who scored a stunner from 30 yards. 9 goals in two games. Maybe we should take a page out of the Sikhs book and buy a Premier spot. By the way T and the boys lost again. No goals in two games. Enjoy; Big Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a scorcher that was by "The Dude" top shelf where that 350 pound goalie kept his cookie jar, donair kebab and Doritos! Another great win for the Tigers on a role again. Great game by Big Show, The Sheep, and of course Brick Top who leaves every back line in the dust. Hey Big T sure missing the banter over here in this forum. Why don't you guys just come back down to Div 2 where you belong? That is the basement of Div 2. Then agian you will be here in 2 seasons anyway. Until then. As for "THE NOB" The Tigers would have been adding more dead weight with you and unskilled dead weight at that. The next 350 poound useless tit "The Nob"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0