Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This sheep guy must be your goalie as he is huge and slow .... i won't be there on Friday but I will on Sunday I am #18 and I play sweeper I will be waiting for you .. see you then

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we are having a repeat of last week NDFC play at 12 noon at old hammond right before the knights game. Hopefully they will plant a little grass over the week. I felt like I was playing on one of the fields you see in the third world country commercials. I wasn't sure if I was there to play soccer or to adopt a kid for $20 a month. hopefully we get some more nice weather, winning is just so much glorious on a sunny day.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Looks like we are having a repeat of last week NDFC play at 12 noon at old hammond right before the knights game. Hopefully they will plant a little grass over the week. I felt like I was playing on one of the fields you see in the third world country commercials. I wasn't sure if I was there to play soccer or to adopt a kid for $20 a month. hopefully we get some more nice weather, winning is just so much glorious on a sunny day.
You wont be playing on the same field. The one in the back is like a cow pasture, one of the worst fields in the league. To bad Albion is closed but that doesn’t surprise me as the slightest drop of precipitation closes it down. Now we have to play on Hammond Shite. The only positive thing about this is we get to watch the Black Knights play the Clones right after.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
You wont be playing on the same field. The one in the back is like a cow pasture, one of the worst fields in the league. To bad Albion is closed but that doesn’t surprise me as the slightest drop of precipitation closes it down. Now we have to play on Hammond Shite. The only positive thing about this is we get to watch the Black Knights play the Clones right after.
You mean watch the Knights beat the Clones right after...Its okay Sheep, I knew what ya meant.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wh do they always close that field, does it have bad drainage or are they just trying to keep it in good shape.

Sheep said:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:

Your fields aren't much better, I couldn't decide whether to put on my cleats or my trunks and flippers! :)

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
roaddogg said:
This sheep guy must be your goalie as he is huge and slow .... i won't be there on Friday but I will on Sunday I am #18 and I play sweeper I will be waiting for you .. see you then

I must of missed your steller play last sunday....Know I saw it....just wasn't worth talking about!

P

Pavel

Hey saint J

Saint J how was the knights clones game this weekend? I having seen alot of different sides but haven't heard from you.....can truthfully anyone beat them now?

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
having seen the games this past weekend i have to give all the credit to the knights as they really took the piss out of the clones, i only hope the clones put up a better fight this weekend. north delta do look like a very strong team and it shold be a great game if they meet up with the knights in the final otherwise i don't see anyone beating the knights for the rest of the season out of the teams i've seen play.
now having looked at the standings it looks like if the rippers win the rest our games there's a very good chance that we could come third, which is really quite shocking, the rest of you who finish below us should bow your heads in shame. i personally am now looking forward to playing the tigers as i'm hearing alot of chit chat from this sheep guy and having caught much of the game they played against the coyotes i have no idea why he thinks there so good.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was good to see some of the knights out sunday night, they are a good bunch of guys, maybe see some of you again this weekend as i have 4 days off and need to catch up on my booze starting on saturday around 2ish so canada ger give me a ring and we'll sort it out.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Your fields aren't much better, I couldn't decide whether to put on my cleats or my trunks and flippers! :)

Trunks and flippers are always a good option but i prefer the cleats.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
wh do they always close that field, does it have bad drainage or are they just trying to keep it in good shape.
I dont know why we are not playing Friday at Albion. There are other games scheduled this weekend there so it is not closed. Albion can close on a moments notice so I think the game was changed to Hammond so that we will be playing for sure. Thats to bad because the Albion fields are the nicest in Maple Ridge.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
having seen the games this past weekend i have to give all the credit to the knights as they really took the piss out of the clones, i only hope the clones put up a better fight this weekend. north delta do look like a very strong team and it shold be a great game if they meet up with the knights in the final otherwise i don't see anyone beating the knights for the rest of the season out of the teams i've seen play.
now having looked at the standings it looks like if the rippers win the rest our games there's a very good chance that we could come third, which is really quite shocking, the rest of you who finish below us should bow your heads in shame. i personally am now looking forward to playing the tigers as i'm hearing alot of chit chat from this sheep guy and having caught much of the game they played against the coyotes i have no idea why he thinks there so good.
Hey Saint If we win all our games we finish first. To bad you cant say that. The standings dont lie. I hate to break it to you but we are that good. Next year we will win div 1 too.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Hey Saint If we win all our games we finish first. To bad you cant say that. The standings dont lie. I hate to break it to you but we are that good. Next year we will win div 1 too.

Oh sheep have you guys even beat a team in the top 6 without the league getting the win for you. You still have to play the clones, and the rippers, and we are going to take you apart so talk when you have a impressive win because from looking at your games this year I am yet to see anything impressive

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:

Win div.1, are u fcuking kidding me...from the teams that i've seen in div.2 this year, any of them would have trouble staying up there for more than a season. the only team that i've seen that would make a stand is ndfc, with there full squad. if the knights get the the players they were talking about getting, then maybe as well, but other than that, the others have no hope. (sorry to the clones, haven't seen u play). and to even talk about winning div.1, sheep give your head a shake.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:

Are you for real? Win all of your games? You guys will be lucky to win 1 of your remaining league games. Delta should surely beat you, regardless of the fact that they may be missing some players, the rippers will show up drunk as usual and have our way with you, by the way, I love twins ;) . Dont know who your last games are against and dont really care. You will be lucky to finish in the top 4 so dont even think about winning the division. See you soon sheep. I'll bring my wellies :wa:

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh sheep, just saw that one of your other games is against the clones.....You officially have no chance, that will be the third loss, it was good while it lasted though wasn't it.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know we played the royals last year in the cup and beat them but this year i have know clue if they are any good, so if someone can let me know that would be great cause i'm starting drinking now and i need to know if i have to have a late night or not. :wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
i know we played the royals last year in the cup and beat them but this year i have know clue if they are any good, so if someone can let me know that would be great cause i'm starting drinking now and i need to know if i have to have a late night or not. :wa:

The Royals are really not that bad. it could actually be a decent game. They have a couple good players but definitly have some holes. My predixtion rippers 3-1 over the royals

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cheers bulljive,

so it looks like it's going to be a long night early morning for this guy as i seem to score more when i'm pissed(oh yeah i play football better too) :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0