Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
See we need help....granted we should be in first because three points got stolen from us but hey makes it closer! It is out of our hands win the last game and we will be okay might not win the league but none the less we will be promoted! No Geu team but the knights want to go up so it will be interesting finish indeed!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should have seen it before I re-read yours, and put in a quick edit. I had to leave the old, ugly, and blading part up there, you see. The Universe may otherwise be thrown out of balance...

Besides, the old farts deserve their props.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Granted some props but I don't think it is there skill that got them there.

What is this shite about playing at bear creek park a week thursday.....does the person that does the schedule not work at all? And to lose a home game to drive out to surrey that is garbage!

Our Coach needs to get on that and see if he can move it to saturday in Maple Ridge!

If the season started over today I bet it would be a Knights, Delta and Rippers standings!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bet is that the league scheduler is sick of putting up with all the field BS from GEUSC, and has yanked your home dates.

Don't blame them.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
My bet is that the league scheduler is sick of putting up with all the field BS from GEUSC, and has yanked your home dates.

Don't blame them.

We have had one game cancelled......don't give shite about albion don't play there!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, but I'm saying that as a club, the inner politics at GEUSC must be causing the league all sorts of problems. I'm saying that I wouldn't be surprised if the league, at this point in the year, starts taking it upon themselves to make sure the games are played, regardless of field location.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
See we need help....granted we should be in first because three points got stolen from us but hey makes it closer! It is out of our hands win the last game and we will be okay might not win the league but none the less we will be promoted! No Geu team but the knights want to go up so it will be interesting finish indeed!
All the KY in the world wont save your asses FTN. If we get promoted we are going up. We had a team vote and we are up for the chalenge.

We have to play next Tuesday Night at Bear Creek... thats a bunch of BS. We also play the Sunday before and Friday after. Thats 3 games in 6 nights. Nice.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sheep stop your crying. after tuesday night your game on the friday will mean nothing to you anyway,although we would really like you to beat the clones cause then we'd finish top. so cheers

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sure your team voted but wasnt to decide if youd move into div 1 (cause everyone on here knows your not good enough) you voted to see who would be the reciever that night and i heard you got voted in and were quite happy about it........really your not good enough to play div 1 we had our worst game in two years against you and you still couldnt score a goal....come on guy give your head a shake.......
out

Sheep said:
All the KY in the world wont save your asses FTN. If we get promoted we are going up. We had a team vote and we are up for the chalenge.

We have to play next Tuesday Night at Bear Creek... thats a bunch of BS. We also play the Sunday before and Friday after. Thats 3 games in 6 nights. Nice.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I have found the reason why the tigers are always having to relocate. Sheep floods the fields with his tears. You should know by now that you cant always get your way Sheep. Just do your best to be a brave little man in the coming week and I am sure you can make it through. You dont have a hope in hell of being promoted but you could still make it through the week. Make sure you bring your mittens and keep your little handies warm while they are grabbing your ankles. Doesn't this thing look familiar sheep :wa: ????????

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the biggest piss take of all this year would be if the rippers win this league. although the knights and delta have the most talent in the league i think we have a great amount of heart. go rippers go :wa:

bring on the tigers

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
the biggest piss take of all this year would be if the rippers win this league. although the knights and delta have the most talent in the league i think we have a great amount of heart. go rippers go :wa:

bring on the tigers
And really.......If you dont have heart what do you have????? :p

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
And really.......If you dont have heart what do you have????? :p
But in all seriousness, there is no point in worrying about the tigers if we dont beat the COyotes on Sunday and we all know how the rippers usually do against the shite of the league. But seen as there is top spot to play for I cant see the coyotes or the tigers posing any problems.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:

Your coach was at the meetings this week and said you guys are not going up.....Man face it, where all from GEU and just be truthful to yourself...your team is not good enough....I am not bashing you guys and how much you try.....you put in alot of effort in each week but skill wise your not near the top in this league! You win alot of games from heart but heart can only get you so far, Div 1 is a different story the skill level is a big big jump from div 2 and if you guys got a little younger maybe you could make that jump.

Good luck this weekend....Aldergrove isn't that bad! Pretty young team, defence a little suspect though. I think we were up 4-0 only 15 minutes in! Them and the rippers are the only two teams to score two goals on us!

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does the schedule look like for tomorrow? Are we playing the pups, I mean the coyotes, in one of our remaining two games? Hey Tigers who do you still have to play left? Oh, thats right, US!!!!!!!!! On Tuesday night, if you dont win tomorrow dont even bother coming to the game on tuesday. Actually you may as well not come either way.......long way to go for a stomping. See you tuesday......Coyotes, see you tomorrow.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
coyotes 1 rippers 4

not the best game we've ever played but we will take it. bring on the tigers tuesday. :wa:
I'm going to elaborate on my counterpart saint jr. What a Shocker for us, good thing they really stink because if we played that way against any respectable club we would have had our asses handed to us on a plater. Oh well everyone says that now and again on wins and on losses, anyways I think our team plays to our competition, which is why I forsee a big finish on tuesday night. On another note does anyone know the outcome of the Clones Eagleridge game.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we sucked a big ass today, clones 0 - eagleridge 0

Jack Daniels said:
I'm going to elaborate on my counterpart saint jr. What a Shocker for us, good thing they really stink because if we played that way against any respectable club we would have had our asses handed to us on a plater. Oh well everyone says that now and again on wins and on losses, anyways I think our team plays to our competition, which is why I forsee a big finish on tuesday night. On another note does anyone know the outcome of the Clones Eagleridge game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0