Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers lost a close one today 1 - 0 to Aldergrove. We had 85% of the play but they scored a late one against the play to get the win. Oh well.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Tigers lost a close one today 1 - 0 to Aldergrove. We had 85% of the play but they scored a late one against the play to get the win. Oh well.

Do inform me if I am wrong, but I was told by one of your players today that the outcome of the game was not 1-0 but 6-0 :confused: :confused:

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got home from work and checked the results of the day. :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: I would never have imagined in a million years that we would be top of the division with one match left to play. Tuesday night is going to be a cracker!!!!! A win and were the champs. Anything else and who knows. Thank god we had the tigers today. As said earlier, a good team would have humiliated us today, thems the breaks though. Anyone want to come watch tuesday?????

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Whats this 6-0 stuff on the fraser valley website then? was it 1-0 or are you just trying to cover your trail before the rippers get ahold of you?

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
I honestly don't know what to say to you, except your pathetic. First off you lied about the score it was 6-0, and then to top it all off you are trying to tell us that you guys controlled the play for 85% of the game, what the fcuk are you smoking. Did the warriors score all six goals in the first five minutes. I guess while your mommy was out sheeping around she forgot to tell you that lying is wrong. Good luck on tuesday and friday your going to need it, I think your about to experience the one two punch.

Jack Daniels

Jan 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a finish! What an absolute awesome finish! Could it be any tighter between the top five teams. Even though it feels great to finally be in the top spot it could be very short lived. We could drop from a promotion spot to fifth in one loss, how crazy is that. Anyways good luck to all of you even though we've kicked the piss out of each other on the field and on the computer it's been a pretty great season. I think next to Delta FC the right teams have prevailed in to the top spots, and any one of us deserves to advance to Div 1. I have no idea how the Rippers will do if they advance but like the Knights said it's better to lose in Div 1 than win in Div 2, and besides the worst case scenario is we get are asses kicked and we have to drink more at the pub to forget our losses. :)

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW, just got back from work and looking at the results some shocks out there. there can only be one outcome on tuesday night and that will be saint jr being shite faced so i'm inviting anyone else to come along for the ride. who cares if we go up or stay in div 2, at the begining of this season i would have been happy if we finished around 10th. having said that bring on those tigers. :wa: :bronco:

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why dont the knights come out to bear creek tomorrow night and watch us dispose of the tigers and then follow us to the pub to celebrate our promotion spots. Win or lose it will be an awesome night for the rippers tomorrow night followed by an even better day on st. patricks day.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack Daniels said:
What a finish! What an absolute awesome finish! Could it be any tighter between the top five teams. Even though it feels great to finally be in the top spot it could be very short lived. We could drop from a promotion spot to fifth in one loss, how crazy is that. Anyways good luck to all of you even though we've kicked the piss out of each other on the field and on the computer it's been a pretty great season. I think next to Delta FC the right teams have prevailed in to the top spots, and any one of us deserves to advance to Div 1. I have no idea how the Rippers will do if they advance but like the Knights said it's better to lose in Div 1 than win in Div 2, and besides the worst case scenario is we get are asses kicked and we have to drink more at the pub to forget our losses. :)

Well said, good times all around :D

But on that note... Sheep, if you guys could pull off some magic in one of your next two games I know the ND boys over here would really appreciate it... just a thought ;)

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word it Tigers are gettin some GEU u21's to play, uhhhh ohhhhh. shite i smell somethin.....yeah thats what i thought....victory.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hello there outcast

just too let you know the rippers are getting pissed right now so let them bring out all the u21's they want we will still teach them a lesson. maybe some can replace those twins i hear so much about as they couldn't do bugger all this weekend. after hearing your pal sheep talk so much shite i can't wait to play the tigers, i'm looking for a hat trick for myself. :wa: :wa:

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh just looked at the standings and the tigers can't pass us anyway unless they score a bundle which on our keeper is almost impossible except for the eagleridge game which he had a shocker, but that is not going to happen again, believe me

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Word it Tigers are gettin some GEU u21's to play, uhhhh ohhhhh. shite i smell somethin.....yeah thats what i thought....victory.
You are just fulfilling everyones fantasies. Barely legals, Twins and even sheep for those that are into that sort of thing. Can't wait til tomorrow. By the way, wheres sheep? Hes been rather quiet after the 6-0 drumming yoiu guys suffered sunday. Its great to be able to get as ****y as you want and not care either way on the outcome of the game. Right now the rippers are about 10 spots ahead of where we thought we would be so we have nothing to lose and lots of beer to gain. Let the festivities begin, oh wait I think they already have!!!!!!!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 2 Rippers 1

Rippers scored 25 seconds into the game and for a moment there we thought it was going to be another repeat of Sunday. But we battled back and scored a beauty to tie it up. In the second half we scored on a pk and took the lead.

The Rippers are a pretty good team and the outcome of the game could have very easily have gone their way as they hit the crossbar twice and also had a cracker off the post with under a minute to play. On to Friday Clones are next.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to the tigers they beat us 2-1 tonight and i have to say we shite the bed. thanks for coming out to the pub more teams should do that. all the best to the rest of the teams lets get pissed. :bronco: :wa: :knvb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0