Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not half as bad as your parents have done with thier kids....and by the way your team is junk.....out

Team Canada said:
On another note, what do you guys think bulljive's and filling the net's kids would look like? :D

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must give a big thanks to the Tigers for their victories last week. It will now allow a chance for us to finish at the top. Now we just need to beat the Stars and from the look of our 2nd half the last time we met, we could be in for a real fight.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
When are the knights playing the stars this week? I would like to watch that game. Not that there is too much hope in the knights losing but maybe we can give them one last heckling before they head up to div 1 taking the god awful delta players with them. Of all the teams that were fighting for promotion I cant believe the players are going. What a let down.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with ya the players are junk and will get smashed next year..they should combind the two delta teams for the div 1 spot..or you could just send ndfc cause who on the players is good enough to play on our team...maybe one or two.....to bad we stared off in reverse this year as after christmas we proved that with all our players we could have had a good shot at winning this league but thats all in the past......knights stars wow the knights need a win very bad or it could make the top of the league look very different... never rule out a team anyone can win anyday so dont look to far down the road.......out

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
When are the knights playing the stars this week? I would like to watch that game. Not that there is too much hope in the knights losing but maybe we can give them one last heckling before they head up to div 1 taking the god awful delta players with them. Of all the teams that were fighting for promotion I cant believe the players are going. What a let down.
Were comin into our next game with a chip on our shoulders, and it should be a very intense game due to the circumstances. We find out tonight when the game is, but i believe its set for Thursday at Bear Creek Park in Surrey, 7:30 kickoff is what ive been told. Ill let you know for sure when i have the details.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Were comin into our next game with a chip on our shoulders, and it should be a very intense game due to the circumstances. We find out tonight when the game is, but i believe its set for Thursday at Bear Creek Park in Surrey, 7:30 kickoff is what ive been told. Ill let you know for sure when i have the details.
Cheers. Good luck.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the knights lose this week........just for one reason though knights, hurricanes, delta all in div 2. That would be some fine div 2 rivalry and some good soccer. although i know most likely it won't happen. and at the same time we will be losing two shitty teams and yes feel free to take offense to whoever that applies too.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry rippers just realize that means you but other then the one forward who was away against us i believe thats saint jr not sure though, your teams pretty weak. But hey I'll say the same thing i say to ugly women you seem to have good personalities.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I cant believe it has come down to this; a win and we are in first, a loss holds us in 5th spot. I totaly agree that the players are about the 7th or 8th best representation from div 2 this year. How they are on top I will never know. I'm not saying anything about the stars right now. All I know is that the existence of the Black Knights falls on a must win game against the stars tomorow night. Win, we stay together. Lose and well it looks like alot of players have no interest in playing div 2 again. Collosal game for us to say the least. The stars should expect our hardest and best game of the year.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems Div. 2 has been quite a challenge for them this year. Why wouldn't they want to play in it again and actually win it? Doesn't make sense.

Where's my twenty?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
I cant believe it has come down to this; a win and we are in first, a loss holds us in 5th spot. I totaly agree that the players are about the 7th or 8th best representation from div 2 this year. How they are on top I will never know. I'm not saying anything about the stars right now. All I know is that the existence of the Black Knights falls on a must win game against the stars tomorow night. Win, we stay together. Lose and well it looks like alot of players have no interest in playing div 2 again. Collosal game for us to say the least. The stars should expect our hardest and best game of the year.
Luc you guys have a handfull of players that you will need to dump if the team moves up to div 1. Are you guys willing to do that? I'm not gonna mention names we've all known and seen each other play over the years but to be a contender in that division that will need to happen. Some guys slow down with age others may of just never really had it,etc.Whoevers coaching next year really has to put some thought into the picking of this team next year if you guys are serious about moving up.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,
Ya that factor has already been deeply discussed. I dont want to get ahead of myself, seen as we havent been promoted as of yet, but ya we are fully aware of changes that need to be made. I know that it is a huge jump from div 2 to div 1. I mean div 1 is better quality than the cat division. Anything aside from relegation will be success next year.

The Rob, I take it you didnt see us play this year. If the tigers hadn't cheated us out of a 4-0 spanking we would have already seeled the top spot up. We were beat 3 times this year yes, but never by more than a goal. 20$, well from I hear that matter isnt finalized. If it turns out the hurricane players are legal, I guess i have all your zimas at J.O.

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Sorry rippers just realize that means you but other then the one forward who was away against us i believe thats saint jr not sure though, your teams pretty weak. But hey I'll say the same thing i say to ugly women you seem to have good personalities.
I understand that one of our players scored the majority of our goals but he plays up front. If we are such a shitty team with only one player, why is it that teams found it so hard to get by the remaining 9 players and the goalie. Again the rippers are underestimated, we are one of the most consistent teams in the league and we got results because of it. By the way,we only lost once without him. So enough of this one man team stuff, every team has players that are better than others we just know how to use ours more.
You shouldn't make fun of ugly girls either. What can you tell hot girls, We are the best ninth place team ever!!!!!!!! Hot girls like winners, with those standings ugly girls are the only ones that will talk to you, but at least with the right personality you can have some interesting conversations. ;) :wa: :wa: :wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
I understand that one of our players scored the majority of our goals but he plays up front. If we are such a shitty team with only one player, why is it that teams found it so hard to get by the remaining 9 players and the goalie. Again the rippers are underestimated, we are one of the most consistent teams in the league and we got results because of it. By the way,we only lost once without him. So enough of this one man team stuff, every team has players that are better than others we just know how to use ours more.
You shouldn't make fun of ugly girls either. What can you tell hot girls, We are the best ninth place team ever!!!!!!!! Hot girls like winners, with those standings ugly girls are the only ones that will talk to you, but at least with the right personality you can have some interesting conversations. ;) :wa: :wa: :wa:

All the hot girls sre going to be to busy watching us hoist the cup in two weeks in the biggest game of the year your biggest games were the second round which you lost to us and the game against the tigers which you lost. Winners control there own destiny and don't need to rely on otherss to pull off upsets. Good teams don't lose all there big games. But lets be realistic here no hot girls watch soccer they are to busy at the whl hockey rink trying to find the next star to marry for money. and yes I am bitter

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
But lets be realistic here no hot girls watch soccer .
No bulljive what you meant to say is no hot girls watch Div 2 soccer. It's only the rather chubby,shovel faced trailer chicks that hang out with Luc and the boys that are Div 2 groupies. :bronco:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
20$, well from I hear that matter isnt finalized. If it turns out the hurricane players are legal, I guess i have all your zimas at J.O.
Well, I did comment on this in another thread and mentioned that if the team you lost to did use illegal players the bet was null and void. Your cokciness has angered me though. It doesn't matter what happens with your little "appeal" to the league. You still lost. Now become a Premium Member and we're all good.

Tigers to win Div. 2 next year and then retire to Over 35's. There. On topic.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers to win Div. 2 next year and then retire to Over 35's. There. On topic.[/QUOTE]

prediction the rob plays for the tigers next year because the tigers can never have enough plugs.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen to what she says everyone.....we had no problems with your poorly skilled team and we had a shitty game....how does that make you feel?were in 7th had a shitty shitty game and still beat you 3-0..yea your other 10 guys are just full of potential just not at soccer....face it i hate to bring you down off your cloud but your team is junk and you may be up there in standings but if all our players were here from start of year wed be top of this league easy....good luck in div 1 your going to need a lot of it.....maybe the other 10 guys on the team should take up a new passtime....maybe baseball cause you dont need to be an athlete to play basball and thats good cause none of you are athletes...............out

Canada Ger said:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how much you wanna loose betting me that the tigers wont come 1,2....nice try though

TheRob said:
Well, I did comment on this in another thread and mentioned that if the team you lost to did use illegal players the bet was null and void. Your cokciness has angered me though. It doesn't matter what happens with your little "appeal" to the league. You still lost. Now become a Premium Member and we're all good.

Tigers to win Div. 2 next year and then retire to Over 35's. There. On topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0