Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it was great performance last night...good to see the "players" there cheering for the stars!! Well it's off the div 1 next year and to be honest we derserve to be there, it's a different brand of soccer and the knights are ready for bigger and better things.

Knights 7 and Stars 1

Sheep the beers tasted good last night!

FTN finally getting back on track! :p Although might be overshadowed by that header Brooker poped.

Pop ya collars up!

Who's up for Summer league?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada Ger said:
Got to watch the knights steal a victory from the stars tonight but either way we were fu%^&d. Very lucky 7 goals against the run of play. Dopeashell you are a wanker. Good luck to the knights in div 1 next year you actually deserved it, delta fc, as much as you like to think, 9th place just doesn't cut it. have fun in your toy cup, maybe next year you can play for something real. Just lose dopeashell he is holding you back. By the way if the rippers are a one man team and win 11 games this season and you were missing two of your best players for the first half and were absolutley shocking wouldn't that put you in the same category???????? :wa: :wa: :wa: By the way Dopey quit reading bulljives posts and restating them, think of your own, you are a wanker. Cheers to a good season for all div. 2 teams. As saint jr said.....on to more important business....bye alll.

Actually we were missing three of our best players, if you are that bad with one player missing i can't imagine what it would be like having your top three gone. Here is something to keep you guys happy, your team is great!! Its div 2 missing top players is crucial on anyteam, even manchester united no Ferdinand and the team can't buy a victory.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love how the cup is nothing real to teams that can't make the final. Almost, getting promoted but not quite pulliing if off because of a lose to the tigers after talking shite about it for a month, i rather be in you position. POsitives to look back on next year, not getting promoted and getting romped in the cup 3-0 to the 9th place team. canada Ger I wish i could be in your shoes, Our team is going to walk all over this league next year. It will be the same as the cup final a hurricanes, delta fc promotion. I know our team already has three or four huge pick ups for next year and yes a few of them are actually better then me.. I know i didn't think it was possible either. Whos the **** is going to want to come to your team

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to ND Players

Congrats to ND Players for winning Div 2...Of all the teams we played this year, the 2 best teams we played were the ND Players of Div 2 and the ND Titans of Div 3. We beat the Players 3-0 but you could see the skill on that team. Things went our way that day, but we feel they pushed us more than anyone other than the Titans. The ND Titans are also a really good team and a team to watch out for in Div 2 next year if they can beat Eagleridge and qualify for Div 2 also.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Congrats to ND Players

Hurricane Power said:
Congrats to ND Players for winning Div 2...Of all the teams we played this year, the 2 best teams we played were the ND Players of Div 2 and the ND Titans of Div 3. We beat the Players 3-0 but you could see the skill on that team. Things went our way that day, but we feel they pushed us more than anyone other than the Titans. The ND Titans are also a really good team and a team to watch out for in Div 2 next year if they can beat Eagleridge and qualify for Div 2 also.

The titans are actually a really good team i think they will get promoted. WE played them in a exibition a week ago and won 1-0 but it was a close game and they will be a team to look out for next year

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:
Sorry hurricane, but the ND players didnt win Div.2. The Black Knights won div 2 after a 7-1 win last night. Sole position of first, and now moving on to div.1. What a victory last night....sooo sweet!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all the bickering that went on in here this year, it can't be overlooked at how well GEU did as a club. Three of the top five spots. Not too shabby. Now I don't play in that club anymore, and in fact I think they are all cnuts, but that is pretty immpressive. Especially the Tigers. I didn't think they'd place anywhere near where they are with the type of game they play and the personel. Good on them. I'm very surprised by the Titans this year as well. Perhaps they'll have a spot for a broken down Div. 1 player like myself next year.

Perhaps not. Nice work GEU. See what happens when you get rid of the dead weight? :D :rolleyes: :(

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Titans are a very good young team. I can see them doing some damage in Div 2 if they keep their team together.

bulljive said:
The titans are actually a really good team i think they will get promoted. WE played them in a exibition a week ago and won 1-0 but it was a close game and they will be a team to look out for next year

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

My bad, I didn't realize the standings hadn't been updated. You guys deserve credit for moving up to Div 1 as it means you had a very consistent year. ND Players is the best Div 2 team we've played thus far though.

outkast said:
Sorry hurricane, but the ND players didnt win Div.2. The Black Knights won div 2 after a 7-1 win last night. Sole position of first, and now moving on to div.1. What a victory last night....sooo sweet!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hurricane Power said:

I guess you don't pay attention well, the knights won the div 2 league....Players are far from........and farther from skilled!!

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's very reassuring to know that the best team in the division finished at the top. I don't think any other team in the division could compete in Div. 1. Good luck to the Titans in their promotion/relegation match with Port Moody. GO MAPLE RIDGE GO HEY HEY!!!!

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The rob is a fu*kin plug OUt!
TheRob said:
With all the bickering that went on in here this year, it can't be overlooked at how well GEU did as a club. Three of the top five spots. Not too shabby. Now I don't play in that club anymore, and in fact I think they are all cnuts, but that is pretty immpressive. Especially the Tigers. I didn't think they'd place anywhere near where they are with the type of game they play and the personel. Good on them. I'm very surprised by the Titans this year as well. Perhaps they'll have a spot for a broken down Div. 1 player like myself next year.

Perhaps not. Nice work GEU. See what happens when you get rid of the dead weight? :D :rolleyes: :(

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
weel boys first off put the blow up dools back under your bed and go find a real girl....no way you got laid last night buddy having your boyfriend touch you a little is not sex okay...second damn right im a wanker,asshole,prick all that shite....funny though since i got back from injury we havent lost a game says quite a bit seeing the top 5 teams in our leaguse couldnt beat us....keep telling me im junk i think its funny...enjoy WATCHING the finals, to bad ill be playing...but hey dont want to keep you here to long im sure your boyfriend is getting cold lying alone in your bed......out

Canada Ger said:
Got to watch the knights steal a victory from the stars tonight but either way we were fu%^&d. Very lucky 7 goals against the run of play. Dopeashell you are a wanker. Good luck to the knights in div 1 next year you actually deserved it, delta fc, as much as you like to think, 9th place just doesn't cut it. have fun in your toy cup, maybe next year you can play for something real. Just lose dopeashell he is holding you back. By the way if the rippers are a one man team and win 11 games this season and you were missing two of your best players for the first half and were absolutley shocking wouldn't that put you in the same category???????? :wa: :wa: :wa: By the way Dopey quit reading bulljives posts and restating them, think of your own, you are a wanker. Cheers to a good season for all div. 2 teams. As saint jr said.....on to more important business....bye alll.

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone come on here and talks shite about this and that about missing players and shitting the bed ... Blah blah blah.

Bottom line is that any team that finished 4th or below in Div 2 is in the same boat and the fact that you are 5th and not 9th or whatever doesn't mean shite. At the end of the day we all may as well have inished last as we are all back in Div 2 next yr. So shut it.

It does mean shite to be playing in the Cup final and to be going to Provincials ... but hey if you ain't then shut up and eat a fat d*ck!

Knights .. well done on Promotion you guys have a good squad. (but you guys post a lotta shite on here!! a lot of BS)

Players looks like promotion for you guys as well ... see you in a yr as you guys are fu*kin horrible.. oh sorry for the hearing impaired that was Fu*kin Horrible!

Titans good luck to you guys in your playoff game.. you guys were a hard working team but need a bit more talent to do well in Div 1.

Rippers were a one man show ... good group of guys but pretty weak team.

Tigers weak all round ... sheep you stink you are small enough to play u21 still think about it.

Last but not least the Clones wow you guys took a HUGE dip at the end.. you lost your legs .. but not really your fault you are all over fifty right?? You guys should think about playing in the Masters Divison. but you guys were a good group of guys.

Dope and bull ass lick my sweaty nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roaddogg OUT bitches! Still livin the dream at all your momma's houses!

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell, he was very gentle and really sweet to be honest with you, who would have thought a big man could treat someone that way.
your right though, you are the best team and by god i've never seen anyone as good as you at football in my life. can't wait till next year should be fun getting beat by you guys again. what number are you anyway cause i may have to get your autograph next season

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
also to everyone who keeps saying the rippers are a one man team all that is saying is that your shocking cause you can't beat one guy. and before titface posts saying they beat us in the cup let me just say that you did deserve to win, you were the better team on the day.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the rippers have the best goalie I think in Div 2.....the guy doesn't have the best goals against because the Knights are a better team and North Delta it wouldn't make a diff if you went up because you guys would go straight back down

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The GEU Titans will be challenging Langley United and TheRob and crew not the Port Moody Fury in their promotion/relegation match as my team is tied with Langley but we beat them both times heads up this year so we are actually ahead of them and finished in 7th.

Brandon
Port Moody Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0