Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you and Bulljive the same guy? Siamese twins seperated at birth by Dr. Nick and you only got half a brain each? Are you two really that dumb? Please tell my you aren't that dumb. It sounds like you guys wouldn't know sarcasim if it hit you in the side of your head.

For the love of God man.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello ladies. Fc88k I havent been on since November. Seems nothings changed though. A few new tarts "Pea d*ck". Tigers will be dropping a bit of dead weight next year (literally), and will challenge for the top again. Should have happened this year but we shiite the bed against Aldergrove. Cheers Canadager for the appies and beers after the Rippers, Tigers game. By the way I didnt pay shiite so thanks for digging into your wallets too. Seeya next season biiiaaattcchhhhh.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Are you and Bulljive the same guy? Siamese twins seperated at birth by Dr. Nick and you only got half a brain each? Are you two really that dumb? Please tell my you aren't that dumb. It sounds like you guys wouldn't know sarcasim if it hit you in the side of your head.

For the love of God man.

Hey are you even a futboler or are you just sideshow ROB

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
listen to what she says everyone.....we had no problems with your poorly skilled team and we had a shitty game....how does that make you feel?were in 7th had a shitty shitty game and still beat you 3-0..yea your other 10 guys are just full of potential just not at soccer....face it i hate to bring you down off your cloud but your team is junk and you may be up there in standings but if all our players were here from start of year wed be top of this league easy....good luck in div 1 your going to need a lot of it.....maybe the other 10 guys on the team should take up a new passtime....maybe baseball cause you dont need to be an athlete to play basball and thats good cause none of you are athletes...............out
Still eating those sour grapes are we??? And by the way some of our players are really good at baseball too!!! Plus hot girls come and watch them. You should come out sometime, there is always a spot on the sidelines for you from what I have heard. Have a good final and remember you are a special person. Dont let anyone tell you differnet.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey dopeashell, how about you come off that cloud of yours mate. take a look at the standings, sure we probably won't get promoted but we still finished ahead of you. now we may not be the best team in any of the leagues but yet in our first year in div 2 we almost get promoted...how long you been hanging around this league. i think you should take your own advise from the knights cup forum and stop posting so much as the more you post the more you sound like a tit to me. see ya next year. :wa:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:
hey dopeashell, how about you come off that cloud of yours mate. take a look at the standings, sure we probably won't get promoted but we still finished ahead of you. now we may not be the best team in any of the leagues but yet in our first year in div 2 we almost get promoted...how long you been hanging around this league. i think you should take your own advise from the knights cup forum and stop posting so much as the more you post the more you sound like a tit to me. see ya next year. :wa:

Actually this is our first year too, but we don't need to look at standings because we will be too busy playing cup finals and playing in the provincials. Well you guys think about what could have been. and oh yes we will be promoted within a year or two the rippers on the other hand had there shot and let it slip away to the tigers. He comes a knight like excuse so brace yourselves, we didn't care about the league anyway from the beginning of the year we wanted to make provincials so we feel this year has been a success. WE like div 2 and figured we would grace you with our presents for one more year

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes you are right we did have our shot this year and we shite the bed. we have no excuses. but i feel we will be in the same position next year regarding promotion,hopefully we can do it next time. my mistake on thinking your team had been in this div for longer, i took a guess. hopefully we'll both be battling for the title next year but please drop that knob dopeashell we're all sick of reading his posts.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs the Stars is a go...thursday, March 25th. 845pm at Newton Athletic Turf. should be a good game, I expect nothin less then a convincing Knights win. Hope all goes well...

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
Knights vs the Stars is a go...thursday, March 25th. 845pm at Newton Athletic Turf. should be a good game, I expect nothin less then a convincing Knights win. Hope all goes well...
Saint jr. Shall we??? I believe you are of today and I will be out of rugby early enough that maybe we can go and lend a bit of good hearted, quite possibly drunken support tonight.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
canadager i think we shall. one last game to get drunk and heckle at before the knights move up a div. give us a ring after rugby.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
man if play the hurricanes at 8:30pm half of there team would have been in bed.....what could have been!

But on the side....if a player plays in a cup isn't against the rules to play in another!.....ie the pak cup for gn then the knights cup for the hurricanes.

If that was the case we could have won the Pak cup and the knights cup!

**** players would be floating around everywhere!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
man if play the hurricanes at 8:30pm half of there team would have been in bed.....what could have been!

But on the side....if a player plays in a cup isn't against the rules to play in another!.....ie the pak cup for gn then the knights cup for the hurricanes.

If that was the case we could have won the Pak cup and the knights cup!

**** players would be floating around everywhere!!

Thats what i don't understand they said players can play in only one cup on the website. Now its players can play for only one team in each cup. What were we going to play one half for one team and the other half for the other team. If I had of known we could play for everycup i would have signed with youth and been a soccer slut playin in all three cups.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Thats what i don't understand they said players can play in only one cup on the website. Now its players can play for only one team in each cup. What were we going to play one half for one team and the other half for the other team. If I had of known we could play for everycup i would have signed with youth and been a soccer slut playin in all three cups.

thats what i mean....they say one thing then do the complete opposite! I have frustrated that we lose to a team no where near our talent level! We didn't get the bounces and we didn't help ourselves scoring in our own net 10 minutes in. Oh well can't wait till tonight!!!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
thats what i mean....they say one thing then do the complete opposite! I have frustrated that we lose to a team no where near our talent level! We didn't get the bounces and we didn't help ourselves scoring in our own net 10 minutes in. Oh well can't wait till tonight!!!

Wish i could come out but have soccer myself good luck thought

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
saint jr said:

Hey Saint there is NO chance of you getting promoted this year at all. The positioning on the FVSL site is wrong it should read GEU Tigers in third and the Surrey Rippers in fourth. The Tie breaker goes to the team that had the better record against the other and since we beat you we are actually in third place not you. Our team talked to the league about this and we were told that the standings page is created by a program which has a different tie breaker and has to be manually be changed at the end of the season. So tell all your buddies.

Next year Tigers will rule the league.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how the Black Knights are doing right about now. Will they be celebrating until the late hours of the night or will they be all taking turns jumping off the Port Man Bridge. No win No div1.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Hey Saint there is NO chance of you getting promoted this year at all. The positioning on the FVSL site is wrong it should read GEU Tigers in third and the Surrey Rippers in fourth. The Tie breaker goes to the team that had the better record against the other and since we beat you we are actually in third place not you. Our team talked to the league about this and we were told that the standings page is created by a program which has a different tie breaker and has to be manually be changed at the end of the season. So tell all your buddies.

Next year Tigers will rule the league.
you are absolutely right, you guys earned fourth spot. the knights won tonight 7-1 in a very close game. stars had all the chances but the knights got lucky. :wa: hope the knights are getting laid like we are( thats siant jr and canada ger) the girls are loving us right now. time for me to go all the best saint jr. :wa: :bronco:

Canada Ger

Dec 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to watch the knights steal a victory from the stars tonight but either way we were fu%^&d. Very lucky 7 goals against the run of play. Dopeashell you are a wanker. Good luck to the knights in div 1 next year you actually deserved it, delta fc, as much as you like to think, 9th place just doesn't cut it. have fun in your toy cup, maybe next year you can play for something real. Just lose dopeashell he is holding you back. By the way if the rippers are a one man team and win 11 games this season and you were missing two of your best players for the first half and were absolutley shocking wouldn't that put you in the same category???????? :wa: :wa: :wa: By the way Dopey quit reading bulljives posts and restating them, think of your own, you are a wanker. Cheers to a good season for all div. 2 teams. As saint jr said.....on to more important business....bye alll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0