Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
weel done bud i cant wait to get back in town to play against you guys...it will be a different game with our regular golie back as well..no one will go in his area i know that cause i woulndt want to...ill be back soon...out..start training...one more month...

you guys remind me of a former div 1 team called the black knights! :D

we lost our first game to the rangers last year too(2-0), then came back and won the next game 18-0. i believe they were missing most of their starters and the rest had a blood alcohol level of 3.08

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think I'm actually arguing with you bulljive, when I say the ref let the game get out of hand, I include the retaliation by the Rangers.

It really illustrates the value of a good ref.

As for Delta, I would have to ask what did you guys learn from this game? I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I can tell you a little later what I would have taken from it as a young player.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
one more comment and I'm done JB let the game get out of control by not handing out cards in the first 15 minutes

WRONG

JB let the game get out of control by being the ref. There should be a thread where we share weekly stories of his escapades. Cant believe that guy has the nerve to make up his own rules during matches.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
D13 said:
shaven: helluva game pal. did anyone else notice the brilliant run he made from the bench to the can to "take the piss"!!!!!:wa: :D :wa:
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
WALLSATSOMEONEELSESPC~

Walls...two words for you...Fcuk off.

This is the last post I will make that concerns you personally, in response to any of your inane natterings. It has been said in a recent post that you're a twat, by KNVB I believe, and for once I agree with him wholeheartedly. Talking shite about your own club's teams, giving away info before matches...what is your problem man? And then you have the audacity to show up to nearly each and every match we play, while all the while attempting to take the piss out of us at each and every turn? Again, fcuk off walls. Do us a favour, and stay away from our matches, and stay out of our business. We don't stick our nose into yours, so keep you shite-stained nose out of ours you incoherent, unintelligent, unfunny little waste of TTP space. A piece of advice...take the time you seem to have in abundance opining on our business and focus instead on your pathetic excuse for a Div. 2 squad...based on what I've seen of it, you'd better.

I'm done with you here.

~Shaven

P.S. On the Rangers/FC game...linesman are a certainty for the return match. I saw all the behind-the-play-shite I could handle for an entire season on Friday night.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-thru said:
WRONG

JB let the game get out of control by being the ref. There should be a thread where we share weekly stories of his escapades. Cant believe that guy has the nerve to make up his own rules during matches.

My favorite line from JB is, "I didn't see who the ball went off of so I am just gonna give a goal kick to be fair"...and all this happens when he is close to the play and it clearly goes off the defending team and should be a corner.

Z did you score last night? I'm too lazy to go back and look.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlanders 2 GNSikh 2

Deserved the tie. Considering we were a little short on the bench. They we They were the better team in the first half but we were definetly took it to them in the 2nd half.

Don't see them getting stronger as the year goes on. Overheard there two strikers talking about there plans to transfer to U21 and premier. :eek: Maybe they were talking about women's premier. :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No changerooms available at Newton. :mad: Probably shouldn't be surprised as it's likely a Rangers conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to say about our game......lousy ref for both teams......thought we should have done better in the first half but were only up 1 -0. Delta fought hard and got back into the game each time for a well deserved the tie. We didn't do enough on defense and really let them control the possession in the second half........thought the Highlanders were a very classy bunch, and showed it on the field with some great sportmanship.

Hean - that was not our full squad, missing 3-4 starters.....if I get all our players out ( keyword IF) we will get stronger over the season.....none of our guys are going anywhere, no transfers allowed. I won't sign them. :D Sorry about the changerooms lads, but we haven't got the keys yet.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Walls...two words for you...Fcuk off.

This is the last post I will make that concerns you personally, in response to any of your inane natterings. It has been said in a recent post that you're a twat, by KNVB I believe, and for once I agree with him wholeheartedly. Talking shite about your own club's teams, giving away info before matches...what is your problem man? And then you have the audacity to show up to nearly each and every match we play, while all the while attempting to take the piss out of us at each and every turn? Again, fcuk off walls. Do us a favour, and stay away from our matches, and stay out of our business. We don't stick our nose into yours, so keep you shite-stained nose out of ours you incoherent, unintelligent, unfunny little waste of TTP space. A piece of advice...take the time you seem to have in abundance opining on our business and focus instead on your pathetic excuse for a Div. 2 squad...based on what I've seen of it, you'd better.

I'm done with you here.

~Shaven

OOOOOOOOOoooooffffff!!!!

Right in the fcuking ovaries!

I think double dueces has been into the Mangler tonight. It's also an effective truth serum.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and by the way Pipo, here is a shot of that vino I was telling you about.

Caves des Papes, nice wee bottle of scud as they'd say in the Port of Glasgow.

Attachments

• Caves-Des-Papes-008good.gif
    Caves-Des-Papes-008good.gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 47

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game

Holy fcuk, I log on after a few days to read this shite.

My fcuking God...

First off, North Delta is an excellent side.
Young and yes, pacy and skillful.
It doesn't take a genius to figure that out and stating that no one would be able to figure it out shows how far you have your collective heads shoved right up your tight little arses.
I was very impressed with them though.
No disrespect, I was expecting less.

The young keeper did a great job IMO.
I'm all for confidence on having your regular guy there but fcuk me, the kid did well.
To imply your guy would have saved your whiny little hides is an outright insult to the kid.
Thanks for coming out son. :rolleyes:

Oh, and figure it out boys.
This is fcuking men's football.
I wish I had a buck for how many times I saw five fcuking chicken shite hacks before one of us laid you right fcuking out.
Linesmen.
Give me a fcuking break.
Get used to it, honestly.
It'll get worse before it gets better.

Mind you, it was bit bogus when that guy got a ball fired at him right after he got up after getting taken out by Cory.
It was bit funny at the time but must admit it was out of order.
Don't really know what happend but...

Great by the way to see the Knight Rhider out there.
Had no idea you left the Lions mate.
What happened to the lid, my rastafarian brother? :D
No more banana bread for you. ;)
Sorry I didn't stick around for a pint and say hello.

The goal on the free kick was magic.
HOS didin't have a chance really.
And, nothing wrong with the celebration.
It provided great comedy 10 seconds after. ;)
Honestly, great goal man.

Lastly, top class by their coach for coming in after the match to say well done and such.
Very classy as I said.
Also, spoke with Jacko yesterday at Welshy's wedding and asked him what it was like afterwards.
He and Stepchild both said a great time was had by all and overall you're not a bad group of lads.

At least you've figured the apres match bit then.

Fatherly advice,

RF

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a little note to my NDFC friends.
The first time I played the Rangers, with the Lions, they did not beat us, .... they murdered us 7-1. We thought we were young, skillfull and all that shite. They took us to school that day, then we outdrank them, and our coach took some of there money. And let me add, that was the "real Rangers", not this newly formed second year team. But those would be the games we looked forward too, for the football and the pints. and I know what you mean by the officiating. They would get 70% of the calls there way, with the ref knowing every guys name and there wifes name. I remember clearly a summer league game that they were kicking us all over the park, someone said something to Andy and he replied "you have to earn your respect". Even the refs lick there balls. I can't wait till i am 35 and get to kick young kids and get away with most of it. actually, i can wait. but yall know what I mean. anyways, most of this is pointless, but one point, take the humps and learn, just like Bulljive said. In no time, youll have there old asses chasing you all over the park.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
a little birdy that once said on here that i was jealouse he didn't play for my team is now pissed at me for his own inabilities on the soccer pitch??????? its not my fault you have seen your only 15 minutes of action for the rest of the year :eek: !!! you can think and say what you want about your own and your teams feelings towards me, but the fact of the matter is that i am very good friends with the lot of them. are you finally starting to get the outsider comments now???? i wasn't only relating it to your definate situation outside the touch lines. GET IT!!!!! and i never said it b4 but don't fcukin flatter yourself by saying i'm jealous of you not playing for me. the fact of the matter is.......you couldn't!! you would get even less time with us. how does it feel knowing that i've spent more game time on the field with your team this year than you have??? keep the waterbottles full, the bench warm, your morale high and keep giving fantastic sideline advice to x premier players like " if you get a chance to, shoot at the goalies hands.....he's got really bad hands." WTF kinda shite is that :D ???

oh yeah, and our "pathetic excuse for a div 2 team" tied last years division champs 1-1 today on their own pitch. it only gets better from here on in bud...............and incase you were wondering about the offer i made to you in the summer, since your div one dream has been quite simply stuffed down your throat with the coaches decission to give you zero minutes friday,........the answer is sorry, but that offer was pulled off the table as soon as i saw you play with more skilled players than you were with last year. at provincials...where i'm sure fc hopes now that their coach saw the same thing i did. you brought this on yourself by taking shots at me and my team since the start of training this year so don't get all pissy with me plug!!!!

and to say it was my fault you guys lost is fcukin ludacris!! if anything you should have said maybe he's right and tried to beef up in the middle a bit.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley Hurricanes 1 @ Port Moody Fury 3

This one wasn't even close from start to finish, we got one early and never looked back, a 5/6-0 scoreline woulda been more appropriate, i dont know how this team won their first game, these guys didn't even get a shot and managed a late meaningless free kick.

Brandon

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Highlanders 2 GNSikh 2

Overheard there two strikers talking about there plans to transfer to U21 and premier. :eek: Maybe they were talking about women's premier. :D

First off i wasnt saying im transfering over anywhere but saying its hard playing for both u21 premier and even CAT and Div 1 in the same weekend.Im already on the u21 team and i play all premier games as a call up .. so get your shite straight.. I scored two goals against you guys .. so if your saying i should be considering playing on a '' womens premier team'' where the hell does that leave your defence line then ? Womens Div2 team ? :wa:thats funny though playing on the women's premier team haha .. you are a funny guy heanjob.. haha

notaek

Sep 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
Whalley Hurricanes 1 @ Port Moody Fury 3

This one wasn't even close from start to finish, we got one early and never looked back, a 5/6-0 scoreline woulda been more appropriate, i dont know how this team won their first game, these guys didn't even get a shot and managed a late meaningless free kick.

Brandon
i should have shown up with my gear and suited up...that would have been fun...but i watched and you guys didnt look like you needed any help :p ...congrats and keep it up, the pomo teams look pretty strong this year

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
First off i wasnt saying im transfering over anywhere but saying its hard playing for both u21 premier and even CAT and Div 1 in the same weekend.Im already on the u21 team and i play all premier games as a call up .. so get your shite straight.. I scored two goals against you guys .. so if your saying i should be considering playing on a '' womens premier team'' where the hell does that leave your defence line then ? Womens Div2 team ? :wa:thats funny though playing on the women's premier team haha .. you are a funny guy heanjob.. haha

So what you are saying is that you will continue to play three times in a weekend? :eek:

I apologize for the subpar piss take, it won't happen again. :rolleyes:

thisbud's4youisanoverworkedunderpaidstriker

Heanjob ( Teamsters local 235 )

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:

I heard you were a funny player........but again that's just speculation. Carry on.

Hee Haw CSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0