Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baggio15

BrandonSampson said:
Whalley Hurricanes 1 @ Port Moody Fury 3

This one wasn't even close from start to finish, we got one early and never looked back, a 5/6-0 scoreline woulda been more appropriate, i dont know how this team won their first game, these guys didn't even get a shot and managed a late meaningless free kick.

Brandon

...and they only got that free kick because our "superstar" captain got pulled off for two minutes :D

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Believe it was 5 or 6 to 0 for Aldergrove. Caught majority of the game and the the green machine looked the better. Fitness and ball battles were the strength for Aldergrove.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
Believe it was 5 or 6 to 0 for Aldergrove. Caught majority of the game and the the green machine looked the better. Fitness and ball battles were the strength for Aldergrove.

There is decent squad GEU but I think this year will be all about a learning experience the BlackKnights had the same kind of first year in Div 1. They all have alot of heart on that team and with 97% being from Div3 last year I will give them credit they are not a bad team by any means.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:

Lime Machine. With unis like that, they should be called the "Margaritaville Mashers".

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the young boys from GEU have the talent but don't have the know how. It's very tough to watch these guys as they just need to learn the game and know what there individual strengths are. Aldergrove looked good and are a big team to play against(or maybe it was the reflection from there jersey's). The GEU guys will battle hard every week and will be learning from teams like Aldergrove as to how a TEAM plays together.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
aldergrove 5 geu 0

could have easily been 8 or 9 bagel geu had no flow to there game and terrible service to there forwards I think they mabey had one shot... Aldergrove was all over the pitch stonger faster and more determined... couple real nice goals (Baldy with a cracker from 40 yards out) although I will give credit to GEU they did never give up...

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
aldergrove 5 geu 0

I don't feel so bad about our 3-0 game last week. Playing them last week felt like playing a Premier team. The speed, determination and skill they played at aremuch better than your average division 1 team (ie DMU Highlanders).

Last week they arrived at our field over an hour before game time. Usually a good hint the other team means business. :(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess the league looks something like this right now:

Aldergrove - 6
Rangers - ---6
Port Moody - 6
Raiders - ---4
Whalley - ---3
NDFC - -----1
Highlanders - 1
GNSU - -----1
Sporting - --0
GEU - ------0

That look about right?

Thanks for the inspiration Yoda! You are an amazing person!

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:

Aldergrove - 6
Rangers - ---6
Port Moody - 6
Raiders - ---4
Whalley - ---3
NDFC - -----1
Highlanders - 1
GNSU - -----1
Sporting - --0
GEU - ------0

That look about right?

Actually Port Moody should be ahead of the Rangers based on alphabetical order or goal difference +6 vs +4. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:

Aldergrove - 6
Port Moody -6
Rangers - ---6
Raiders - ---4
Whalley - ---3
GNSU - -----1
Highlanders - 1
NDFC -------1
Sporting - --0
GEU - ------0

That look about right?

Fixed Mr. Millhouse.

See how easy that was FVSL Website people?

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Actually Port Moody should be ahead of the Rangers based on alphabetical order or goal difference +6 vs +4. :D

Two games in and already talking about goal difference. :rolleyes: Let's just give the scoring title to Halvy and be done with the league (that guy's on fire with 4 in 2 games).

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
golden boot could be a battle between

#10 rangers and 4 goals
#11 Aldergorve 3 goals

should be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online