Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Thanks for laying out the no-win situation the rangers have to deal with. I'm saying it right now if we had our keeper a win would be a lock for NDFC :D
We plan on bringing down RF to get into this kids nursery, can you imagine the nightmares to follow after seeing a balding, potcho eating, sweaty nightmare rumbling down on him in the first 5 minutes. Shots to follow for sure if we can get it by their defence.....who apparently block everything! :rolleyes:

PS, 15 year old huh! ;) :D

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
If there really is a 15 year old. I don't see the tactics in telling the Rangers there is one. I think your game plan should have been to keep it on the low. Honestly, why would you post it on ttp? Now them knowing this, that boy is going to quit soccer on Saturday. I don't think he will be able to stand shots from Z, Jacko, and company. Tell him this, tell him that this may be his last game with hands or confidence. honestly.

We shot on him for about an hour straight last night from inside the 18. I dont their 2 shots per game are really going to hurt his hands. Especially since one will be from 35 out and the other will probably be off of a teammate's ass.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
in training, you shoot from inside the 18??? and you do this for an hour???

wow.

call me crazy, but i had no idea that much practice was required for that range.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Thanks for laying out the no-win situation the rangers have to deal with. I'm saying it right now if we had our keeper a win would be a lock for NDFC :D
im with the jive on this one..i cant wait till we get our full team back together..should be fun...still a few stragles kicking around that are not around still besides myself....just be ready thats it...out

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
how many more are their that are not here yet?? i know of three for sure that weren't there last week and you still 7 subs i believe :rolleyes: . shite you guys need a grandstand, not a bench :D !! on that note, the bc lions could use a fg kicker if any of the above want to see the field this year :D .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
shite you guys need a grandstand, not a bench :D !!

Walls, I don't think bleachers are something you should make fun at.

It makes bulljive sad.

And that wouldn't be fair after Rangersnaenever just presented him with the TTP Eliza Doolittle Award. It is like My Fair Lady around here, I'm sure Frase has broken into song to mark the special occasion, "I think he's got it, I think bulljive's got it, By Jove I think he's got it!" "la la la la la dee dee la la"

Rangersnaenever said:
"Wee Eddie's got a nae so bad set of wheels eh?"

When you say wheels, are you talking about the skateboard he used to ride to Surrey Fc games during that year the government asked him not to drive an automobile anymore?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ on Eddie's skateboard... that was long time ago...

Jinky said:
Walls, I don't think bleachers are something you should make fun at.

It makes bulljive sad.
I hope I wasn't the only one to have laughed at that.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's taking in the ndfc vs. rangers tonight and what your predictions????
i'll be there cheering on my d-town affiliates, but think the rangers will take this one 3-1, with the difference being physical play of the inside mids(or in ones case, a lack there of).

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Walls is single handily trying to tell the world our weakness. First, starting the rumblings with the keeper, now calling our center mids soft. Paul and Tim both get in hard on tackles and I can guarantee their center mid may have more size but will not have not half the skill. When you play ND national (walls' team), there weakness is everywhere the whole team sucks period. especially walls he is usually ends up on the bottom afte a tackle at the bottom wtth somebodies nuts on his head :eek:. Nd 3-2 over the rangers too much skill and speed I hope

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Paul and Tim both get in hard on tackles and I can guarantee their center mid may have more size but will not have not half the skill.
Is that a direct shot at Zaurini?? A tall order for Paul Bunyon and Timmy The Tooth. 2-0 Rangers, in a luck lustered affair.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the fcuk is paul..........pb taking over for the little baby in the center :rolleyes: .....way to add some muscle :rolleyes: .....that should go over well with him......such a team guy and all :D . i'm bringing out my camcorder for this one. i love a good sideline spectacle :wa: . might need to rent a hlicopter though to see over your granstand...er...bench ;) .
lets go nd. get the job done.

ps- would it be wrong to tell their defence bout your majical move up front jive....the infamous roxy bar caucasion shuffle...woops :D .

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
got to love the roxy shuffle walls lol. yes, outkast I know zaurini has skill, fukc it's like all of ttp is on these guys dick. I got a ton of respect for there team, they have been a top team in the fvsl for a while and seem like a classy bunch. Do I think we can compete with them of course. you mean we are playing the rangers tonight oh ****.. fukc.. give me a fukcing break. Just another game against a quality team. Win or lose it's going to be a good learning experience for us. Maybe next year we will merge with the Lions and act like we belong in premier after a year.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
shite you guys need a grandstand, not a bench

We'll just take the one provided for your games, seeing as how there's never anyone sitting in it to watch you play. :eek:

~Shaven

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Zuarinni bringing the mingler tonight?

And we know that shaven bears the double deuces but what number does bulljive sport?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Is Zuarinni bringing the mingler tonight?

Spend a few dollars more for the boys and I get sh*t on.
Next time I'll save the $5 and get the Pilsner they continue to love.

Forever in RangerForevers Arms,

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0