Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

NDFC is more or less the same team as last year, but with a few solid signings in the offseason.

Walls has always played for NDNBU, he just has a lot of buddies on NDFC.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brandon,

A 6pm game on the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend is crap. Let's get that one changed hey?

Werd.

So I hear NDFC has a 15 year old in net tomorrow night. :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
15 year old keeper?

Possible piss take to throw some over confidence the Rangers way or truth? ;)

The question was asked at 15 would that be the youngest player in the FVSL ever.

I've seen Niall Thompson and that bag of dicks Utah play at, I think, 16.
Those two are the youngest I can recollect.

Coming into my 21st year here, that's my window. :eek: :D

Now where's my fcuking dentures?

RF

PS - Great to see you out at training last night TR.

:rolleyes: ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

The last time you played against a 15 year old in net was about 5 or 6 years back when our team was short a keeper and I called up some young kid from one of the SFC Silver teams. Thanksgiving Day, President's Cup. You know how well that went for us...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was in net that game Dude. All you had to do was hit the net and the result could have been a little different. ;)

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
no rumour to the 15yr young in the pipes. seen him out at training last night.......looked pretty sharp

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there really is a 15 year old. I don't see the tactics in telling the Rangers there is one. I think your game plan should have been to keep it on the low. Honestly, why would you post it on ttp? Now them knowing this, that boy is going to quit soccer on Saturday. I don't think he will be able to stand shots from Z, Jacko, and company. Tell him this, tell him that this may be his last game with hands or confidence. honestly.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i've already been in talks with stepchild and its in the works TR. talking to the boys at training tonight and it looks like it'll be changed to a fri night home game that weekend for you guys and then our second match will switched to a home game for us but instead of a 6pm start it'll be 8:15 because one of our div 2 teams alternates our home spot with us week after week and they will have a 6pm time slot that weekend because we will supposed to be away.

i'll let u guys know after training tonight.

brandon

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
If there really is a 15 year old. I don't see the tactics in telling the Rangers there is one. I think your game plan should have been to keep it on the low. Honestly, why would you post it on ttp? Now them knowing this, that boy is going to quit soccer on Saturday. I don't think he will be able to stand shots from Z, Jacko, and company. Tell him this, tell him that this may be his last game with hands or confidence. honestly.

Rangers just came off playing a Geu team fully made up div 3 players from last year and honestly the game should have been tied....so Delta has nothing to worry about... play there game and this game will be very close.

Prediction 1-1

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we put a 15 year old in net against gn last year in the pak cup first round (i was suspended)... he was supposed to be some phenom national team stud... the kid was scored on from the keepers punt.

chalk up the win for the rangers, baby.

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played for Metro-Ford Monaco in the VMSL div.1 and for the M-F Wolves in premier when I was 15 and 16. It's tough, but it can be done. I was run over, spat on, kicked, and one guy even ran his boot across my face after I saved his breakaway and gave me 8 stitches on my lip. The biggest thing he'll deal with is nerves. If he's too nervous, he'llhave a tough time. As long as he's strong mentally, he should be able to shrug off a poor performance. But on the other hand, he has a huge opportunity to get himself noticed, and I hope the kid takes it and plays the game of his life.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
and one guy even ran his boot across my face after I saved his breakaway and gave me 8 stitches on my lip.

Yeah, but we're friends now though aren't we? :D

And, I can't fcuking help it if I lit you up for two prior to that and you were so down I ended up stepping on your lip.

Ya mopey bastard. ;)

RFwishesTrapperandDewdneythebestinPremierthisyear

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
do you really think they will structure their game plan around the fact that there's a kid in net?? i don't think this is a wise idea. the reason they don't have many goals against ever is quite simply cause most teams don't get many shots against them. plus who cares if it was posted here or not, anyone within 50 feet of this kid can tell he's no older than 16, tops. not a small kid but has a very fresh face. perhaps has the most "raw" tallent of anyone they've had in net in a long time. can't wait to see how him, and the rest of ndfc handle the rangers. big game-bigger cooler :wa: !

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:

No worries Lion we plan on playing an 8-1-1. Get everybody behind the ball and hope we can block as many as possible.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch out TheRob likes to score with/on 15 year old boys. :eek: Rangers should start the game with running over the little bastard just to let him know that this is mens and not boys soccer. This will get the kid off his game and let the goals begin to flow. Just out of curiousity does this young fellow happen to have a hot mother? If so what time and where's the game please. :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:knvb: not to sure bout his mom but it looks to me like knvb knocked up some broad 15yrs back and wasn't told about it :knvb:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
:knvb: not to sure bout his mom but it looks to me like knvb knocked up some broad 15yrs back and wasn't told about it :knvb:
Oh so the kids got the face of a donkeys sack...too bad as that probably means his mom looks like Knvb as well? :(

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta's choice of keeper just serves to underline the "no-win" situation the Rangers are in. If they lose or only win by a goal or two, they will be ripped to bits here on TTP and if they win big well, the Delta team will say "so you should have, we had a foetus in net!"

ps my bro played in the VMSL Premier when he was 15 I'm pretty sure. St Andrews ring a bell Frase?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for laying out the no-win situation the rangers have to deal with. I'm saying it right now if we had our keeper a win would be a lock for NDFC :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
big game-bigger cooler :wa: !

You know what Walls?
I think you're actually beginning to get the hang of this. :cool:
So you've heard of the infamous fish cooler yes?
Or, you have the same thing going on at your side?

It's all about the pints lads innit?

Ring a ding ding Jinky.
"Wee Eddie's got a nae so bad set of wheels eh?"
"Cracking wee player aye".

A wee fetus in net... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars