Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - September '05

Who will be in first place at the end of the month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some late tackles at the end of the match...Z lucky he's still walking on one of them. For a while, I thought Studs Up was playing on GEU :eek:

Look forward to next week...the win...and the geegers?

rddoesn'tneedgeegersbutreallylikesthespicyones

fat purple lip out :D

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco - 1 @ NDFC - 1

NDFC scored in the first ten minutes and were unlucky not to score a few more as we held the good majority of possesion and scoring chances for 75% of the game. Poco scored on a goal mouth scramble in the 75th minute and began to play better for the rest of the match due to their momentum. Sort of felt like a loss since we let a win slip away but all in all, not a terrible result or effort for our first game in Div 1.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Dragon said:
Look forward to next week...the win...and the geegers?

rddoesn'tneedgeegersbutreallylikesthespicyones

fat purple lip out :D

No worries, I will bring the blender and you can be the first to eat a geeger with a straw.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Dragon, Zaurrini, how does your keeper feel about being beaten by GEU's only shot in the game? At least GEU's keeper made a save in the game.
You can't talk about how bad GEU's keeper is until yours actually makes a save this season.

:)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC are alittle dissapointed after last night. before the game started a 1-1 draw wouldn't have sounded not to bad for our first game in div 1 but after dominating like that for 70 minutes it feels like a loss. It should have been 2 or 3 nothing itleast by half and maybe 4 or 5 after the first 15 of the second. when you don't finish your chances you allow the other team to get back in it which is exactly what Poco did. Full credit to them they never stopped working and got the tieing goal. WE are actually a little lucky they didn't score another in the last 5 minutes but ou keeper made a big stop. Looking forward to the Rangers

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD and bulljive are bang on with their match reports of our 1-1 draw with Poco. We should have had 3 points, Poco was full value for one point, and we're happy to get off the hop with a positive result. Nice job by Uppal tonight as well.

Looking forward to the Rangers at NAP next Friday night.

~Shaven

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well fcuk it, why doesn't the league just give you guys all the points? I mean, you tried real hard and isn't that what really matters at the end of the day?

Remember,. hugs are as good as wins.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hugs are as good as a wins.. speaking of hugs whens the last time somebody could get there arms all the way around you?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And he fcuked off, after I gave him that one.

To be honest, when you look like Corky from "Life Goes On", all the fly skimmies are on your hug jammy.

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yoda, I would take it easy on making comments about are keeper, he's been one of the best in this league for a long time and well proving. Reseach first before making comments.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody fury 4 @ surrey sporting 0

i scored the first one about 25 minutes in on a shot to the low corner and it stayed at that till half. we got another couple early in the second and then they applied some pressure while we sat back a bit and then we got one late.

gorgeous day for the first game of the season which was nice, good result for us as we have added some new players from the wolves and a couple players from england so we still aren't completely accustomed to playing with each other yet.

i know it was only sporting but be prepared for a better/contending team from moody this year.

brandon

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
port moody fury 4 @ surrey sporting 0

so we still aren't completely accustomed to playing with each other yet.

brandon
Keep that stuff off TTP and in the change rooms big guy. This is how rumours start. Besides if Luc checks this thread he'll be at all your games and trust me you don't want that. :D To stay on topic I know little about Div 1 so after playing one game now who feels like they have improved this year and who's taken a step backwards for re-building?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shoes said:
Hey Yoda, I would take it easy on making comments about are keeper, he's been one of the best in this league for a long time and well proving. Reseach first before making comments.

I'll assume your basing your opinions on more than 1 game then?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whaley 3 - GN Sikh United 2

Very disappointing result.....I left at half when it 1-1, and we were all over them.....including a great chance that when off the bar. We should have buried them early but looks like they took advantage of some defensive blunders late in the second half...Not a good start, and practice will not be fun. :mad:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 3 DMU 0

Aldergrove played like a team on a mission this year. They were clearly the better team on the day. Our backline which is normally the strength of our team let us down a little. 0-0 at the half, but Aldergrove had many quality chances. They capitalized finally in the 2nd half. Their fitness and speed were not "first game like" as other teams are mentioning. :(

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
up until week 5 is now posted on FVS

for the lazy:
week 3
GEU v DMU
NDFC v Grove
PM v Sikh
Sporting v Rangers
Whalley v Poco