Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 3 Tigers 0... Umm pretty easy game, had no troubles here yet again. We had the ball in their half about 80% of the 1st half but only burried 1 goal. Then 2nd half they made a nice comeback but couldnt find the net. We burried two more and controlled the game.
Also got a nice visit from the DFC boys on the sidelines, nothing like a nice bit of trash talking the week before cup game. On to cup woot!

It was definitly a one sided game, I think the Tigers only managed 2 shots on net the whole game, and one im not sure how they missed. Saturday should be a good battle. The heckling got better after a few beers, even had some of the Vault boys laughin. Lookin forward to Saturday, love cup time. :wa:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
even had some of the Vault boys laughin. Lookin forward to Saturday, love cup time
Hahah Like the 4 times I stepped out of the 18 when holding the ball because of the 1,000 lines they have on their field. Jesus they had a line on that field for every freekin yard it was unreal, luckily that ref wasnt even watching the game lol

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Storm take out first place Chaos. Very nice guy's.
I predict you take the momentum and beat Poco Pacifac in the cup next week.

Storm 2 Pacifac 1

I hope that is the way it works. Any given day at the pitch the game can go either way. We look forward to trying to hand Pacific their first loss and moving on to the next round in the cup.

Anyone in 3A want to give us a heads up on who to watch out for? Pacific's strengths and weakness'?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
they're big, they play really hard some teams take it as dirty. there keeper isn't the best. but he gets the job done. they could play Div2 adn they would be fine there.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope that is the way it works. Any given day at the pitch the game can go either way. We look forward to trying to hand Pacific their first loss and moving on to the next round in the cup.

Anyone in 3A want to give us a heads up on who to watch out for? Pacific's strengths and weakness'?
weakness - other than us , there numbers , they have had a hard time getting a full squad out and they protect each other like a hockey team , lose there heads often so you could easy get under there skin , strenghs- very direct , pass really well and could wear you down with there phisical play , they unbeaten this year , we could have beaten them but there keeper made a PK save with a few mins to go , for a bigger guy there keeper can move fast . i dont think he guesses the way he dives where he sees the ball going , sorry canuckboy for giving up all the info but he asked real nice ..... :D good luck .

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
any info on the tigers? battle of the bottom dwellers.

If your guys show up and play like you have in previous seasons, this game should not be a problem for you. Then again not sure what happened to you this year to put you at the bottom of the table. We are used to playing a tough middle of the pack Sundowner team.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
New West have a bald little english guy who is by far there best player. he's the one to watch out for. moves the ball really well.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well im proud of my boys , langly young guns 2 - phoenix 1 .. we all run hard till the end , and mr bluenose , you say we would not get one , well i had to personally get one , just for you .. yay me

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1 (2)- Celtic 1 (PK's) Vault Wins! Awesome battle by both teams. They got a very luck garbage goal in the 1st 4 min, then from there on out, it was an all out attack by us. We finally got one back on a beauty 40+ yrd strike from our defender that flew over their keeper. Went to PK's and they missed and we scored, all you need to know. Good group of guys fun to play! Didnt like grass though.
On to next round!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1 (2)- Celtic 1 (PK's) Vault Wins! Awesome battle by both teams. They got a very luck garbage goal in the 1st 4 min, then from there on out, it was an all out attack by us. We finally got one back on a beauty 40+ yrd strike from our defender that flew over their keeper. Went to PK's and they missed and we scored, all you need to know. Good group of guys fun to play! Didnt like grass though.
On to next round!

I would have to agree and disagree with some of your comments. good game yes. but after our goal a full out attack? nothing really troubled our keeps even though you did carry most of the play in the second. your goal was a beauty but we even heard your defender who scored say he was attempting a cross (none the less a heck of a goal and a goals a goal whether he meant to do it or not) we were unlucky not to finish three or four clear chances right inside the six. The save you made on the header was nothing short of a game changer, fantastic save (you bastard lol). But how some of our chances didn't go in is beyond me. It just wasn't meant to be for the Celtic yesterday. Taking nothing away from Vault, they won it and, at the end of the day, they move on and we don't. Good luck in the next round, hope you can keep playing spoiler.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck in the next round, hope you can keep playing spoiler.
Thanks mate, you boys are a hard fighting team and fun to play! Hhaah I think our defender got lucky, he has made a few of those this year, but we are not use to that grass so everything just carries a little higher in the air, including that lucky cross haha

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If your guys show up and play like you have in previous seasons, this game should not be a problem for you. Then again not sure what happened to you this year to put you at the bottom of the table. We are used to playing a tough middle of the pack Sundowner team.

we added some nice peices this year, including a few div 1 players from the gunners and lions, and yet here we are. collectively haven't gotten our shyte together. and we can't score at all. at 1 point, we had scored more own goals than real ones. coming off of last year we had high hopes of pushing for div 2. now most of us just want the season to end. tough times. 8 game losing streak. longest since i joined the team in 2003.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup play today between ACBC and CFC Balkan Wolves the score was 1 to zero for ACBC Div 2B.
I wish you guys could have been there to see the game. It will take a long time for a league to get better if Martin does not send guys to watch what is going on.
I love the league. It needs bit of help in a setain area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0