Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears the only promotion spot that has been secured belongs to Abby Utd. Every other spot is open. With the lack of games played 3A could go to anyone, 3B is ridiculously tight with Cloverdale's win over Chaos and Mr.Base and ND Utd battling out for #2 in 3C.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
In 3C action, N.D. Sundowners 2-1 Columbia bearcats. good spirited game with both sides having there turn at attack. sloppy play by there keeper giving up a rebound allowing peeler to drill it home from 5 yards. 2nd came off a knuckler from 30 yards by me. wish all my shots did that. usually i'm happy if there in the direction of the net. Bearcats get a sloppy one back near time with a missed offside call. all in all a good result for us, the win streak in at 2. on to Mr. Base and the dreaded
binnie. hey base, we like to drink after the games, so don't lock us in. i may be spending the night then.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 4 LUFC Clones 2

Clones started strong and put 2 away early with us tying the game before half. We fully dominated the 2nd half and put 2 more in. 10 min before the end of the game Clones keeper makes a spectacular PS save.

We're in 2nd now!:wa::wa:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SurreyStormShutDown said:
Woah took a closer look. Chaos lost by forfeit. Bad way to lose top spot in the div and allow 3rd place to leap frog. Anyone know what happened?

Yeah, it was hockey day in Canada. They don't play on hockey day in Canada. Plus they were getting close to winning the league, and unlike poco pacific, they'd rather forfeit andfinish third then win and refuse promotion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stalion that's the way we are. But centre man is the couse. We head one hell of a game against Delta United. Twice player gets pushed by both heands from behind no call was made. Slaps tha ball with his hand no call given. It is a total proof that one guy can not call the game at high pace. He needs help. AR's are a must.
Two good sides going at it full out. With out AR's there is no way game can grow. Coast of AR's might take out few teams but it will improve caliber of soccer. We all know thats needed. Some teams do not want to move up. Reason is they would have to bring in five better players. Stalion where do you get them.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 5/6 - lufc rangers 0.....div 3 teams shouldn't be playing the offside trap...the rangers tried it and got caught a few times but all in all it was a fairly easy victory they tested our keeps with 2 good chances...on to north delta utd next week during the super bowl....hopefully we get our time changed somehow or else we'll be struggling to get guys out to our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0