Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So i got bored and thought I'd put up the teams Im thinkin going thru in Div.3B:
Vault 2: Dewdney Celtic 1 (Low scoring, but we have the return of our full team. YAA!)
Poco Rockets 2 Clones 3 ( Rocekts are good GA but terrible for, but Clones are solid team so give this one to them)
Rovers 0 Coyotes 1 (Battle of the brutal teams, but everyone has to beat the Rovers!)
Inter 6 Guilford 0 ( I smell a stomping in this match, inter is solid team!)
Storm 1 vs Poco Pacific 3 ( Poco is on top of div, so I expect them to win, but never played the storm.)
SFC Chaos 1 vs LUFC Athletica 3 ( Basically a game of old men vs young boys. So i give this one to Athletica, if they can beat the size and strength of Chaos. They are both solid teams!)
Tigers 1 Sundowenders 1 (PK's!!! Both teams bottom level)
Titans vs Knights (PK's yet again... Titans are terrible and yet so are the knights....)
BC United 2 vs Magpies 1 (Both teams are quality, this I think maybe a game to watch. Im rootin for BC though as there a good group of guys!)
And cant find cloverdale....???

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Chaos 1 vs LUFC Athletica 3 ( Basically a game of old men vs young boys. So i give this one to Athletica, if they can beat the size and strength of Chaos. They are both solid teams!)

Old men? The oldest guy is 27 (well they have an older guy but he's the best defender in D3 so it doesn't matter) and the average age is somewhere around 23. That's old nowadays?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We just played them, unless I was looking at a different team I remember them being a little bit older...??? But i Know all the Athletica players and they are young young! 21-23

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So i got bored and thought I'd put up the teams Im thinkin going thru in Div.3B:
Vault 2: Dewdney Celtic 1 (Low scoring, but we have the return of our full team. YAA!)
Poco Rockets 2 Clones 3 ( Rocekts are good GA but terrible for, but Clones are solid team so give this one to them)
Rovers 0 Coyotes 1 (Battle of the brutal teams, but everyone has to beat the Rovers!)
Storm 1 vs Poco Pacific 3 ( Poco is on top of div, so I expect them to win, but never played the storm.)
Titans vs Knights (PK's yet again... Titans are terrible and yet so are the knights....)
BC United 2 vs Magpies 1 (Both teams are quality, this I think maybe a game to watch. Im rootin for BC though as there a good group of guys!)

6-0 hey.....we will try to support that score line ;)

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
cmon , predict something for us , i will be playing a flat back ten

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
cmon , predict something for us , i will be playing a flat back ten
Hhahah sorry dude, unless you guys are something amazing, you guys are pooched! Ur playing the young guns right? Young guys are sick players, Ive watched two of their games this year and they are quite talented. So ima say LUFC 4 you boys 2.... But I hope you guys win, go DIV 3!!!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highly doubt they will put even 2 past the Young Guns.
we will have to look at it like a hard practice game ,, we may get hammerd but we will have a good run that day , last yr we beat the clones from 2nd in div 2 but this yr lets be honest , these guys would survive in div1 , but you never know , leeds utd beat man utd , leeds are 2 divisions below man utd , i wonder if there is some way i could give them food poisoning that day ...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we will have to look at it like a hard practice game ,, we may get hammerd but we will have a good run that day , last yr we beat the clones from 2nd in div 2 but this yr lets be honest , these guys would survive in div1 , but you never know , leeds utd beat man utd , leeds are 2 divisions below man utd , i wonder if there is some way i could give them food poisoning that day ...

Just man mark their foolish 2-5-3 system and you will be fine....hell they lost to some weak teams.

Inter will be their cheering you on

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hmmm Poco Pacific. Anyone tell me anyhing about them? They refused promotion after winning 3A last year. They are reigning 3A champs looking to repeat this year? Best of the Entry Level....Yah Team!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm Poco Pacific. Anyone tell me anyhing about them? They refused promotion after winning 3A last year. They are reigning 3A champs looking to repeat this year? Best of the Entry Level....Yah Team!
i asked them about the promotion thing but i can never get a straight answer from them , so we can only assume they just like to win all the time and dont like to challenge themselves , if the phoenix makes the top two we will be taking the div 2 spot , it should be mandetory ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0