Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i asked them about the promotion thing but i can never get a straight answer from them , so we can only assume they just like to win all the time and dont like to challenge themselves , if the phoenix makes the top two we will be taking the div 2 spot , it should be mandetory ...

I agree with you entirely you Welsh sheep shagger.

Mandatory it should be (promotion NOT sheep shagging)

:bronco:

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
i asked them about the promotion thing but i can never get a straight answer from them , so we can only assume they just like to win all the time and dont like to challenge themselves , if the phoenix makes the top two we will be taking the div 2 spot , it should be mandetory ...

Well if they don't think they can compete at the Div.2 level then there is always a chance that our mid-ranked team can beat them.

Fully agree, you win you move up, only choice should be up 1 or more divisions.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, today was a really bad game for us today. Everything was off big time. Felt like Playground Kickball at times to see who could kick the ball higher. Probably looked worse from the sidelines. We had a couple new players on the field, trying new formations as well. But then again were a first year team, messing around with things in Div.3 to see what works.

That we won today was just a nice blessing cause the Titans were really on today. Played awesome. The Titans are actually a really good team. Hats off, i have no idea why they are 3rd bottom in the standings. They definitely should be higher in the standings. Hopefully they can bring that game against their remaining games against the Clones and the Chaos. I mean we lost to the Chaos 1-0 which are good team as well, so Titans should be able to pull out wins against them if they played the way they did tonight.

That ref though was the weirdest ref i have ever seen. At one point he said "Do you want me to ref this game or not?" and he was telling everyone to shut up. If there was a spare ref, i think most would have told him to take a hike. Anyways.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My neck was getting kinked from the tennis match that was happening.....your ref is a shitty ref though, had him many times....I think your guy who got the red will get a few games that was pretty vicious and he wasn't going for the ball.

Good luck in cup

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm Poco Pacific. Anyone tell me anyhing about them? They refused promotion after winning 3A last year. They are reigning 3A champs looking to repeat this year? Best of the Entry Level....Yah Team!

They only get 10 or11 to a game when they win so if they moved up and lost a couple I'm sure the end result would be 7 or 8 guys to games and a quick trip back to div 3 the fallowing season or another folded team in the FV. At least this way it challanges the teams in div 3 with a solid team. Good team solid on the ball most of them have some size behind them. Sure up the D line cause they can put the ball in the net quick.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee, here is another wtf.

LUFC Clones move from 4th place Div. 2b last year to Div.3b this year?
How are they allowed to go down a division?
Staying where you are placed should be mandetory.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lufc Sporting 4-1 N.D. Sundowners. we played great. hard to fault the lads today. defense shyte the bed, but everywere else we were steller, just unlucky in the final 3rd. yes the score was 4 to 1, but they only had 4 shots. possesion was easily 70-30 us, if not more. with sporting subing 4 at a time. i know we lost, but hard to take issue with the effort. just unlucky. on to abbottsford, i hope it's not a school night for these boys.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming from a tie, to winning 4-2 with 10 men? :wa:
What a horrible first year team!

Didn't you loose last night? :rolleyes:

We beat Surrey Bullets with 9 men....whoopie:rolleyes:

Your team would rolled on div 2....You kinda need a keeper who can catch a ball up there:D

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We beat Surrey Bullets with 9 men....whoopie
Your team would rolled on div 2....You kinda need a keeper who can catch a ball up there
Hey us keepers have feelings too!!! hahaha...but ya catching the ball helps when ur a keeper :(

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My neck was getting kinked from the tennis match that was happening.....your ref is a shitty ref though, had him many times....I think your guy who got the red will get a few games that was pretty vicious and he wasn't going for the ball.

Good luck in cup

He fell for the oldest trick in the book. I wound the guy up with a bit of pushing and shoving, and then he comes flying in with both feet on one of our players. Nowhere near the ball.

;)

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
phoenix 4 new west 2 ,, fun game , fairly comfy win but they had a late rush , we missed lots of chances (me the most) , but the ref lost it on one of our players dad , he got leveled in the box so parent instinct tells you to go see if you son is ok , the ref says you get off the field and marched him out of the park and down columbia ,, weired ref i tell ya ..

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
He fell for the oldest trick in the book. I wound the guy up with a bit of pushing and shoving, and then he comes flying in with both feet on one of our players. Nowhere near the ball.

;)

Oldest trick hey. How did that work out for your team?

The tackle was late no doubt but pushing him:confused:

I'm glad nobody got hurt.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 5 Rovers 1.... We had the game all the way through. Scored first 3 all very nice goals, then they got 1 back on a free kick I got a piece and then it deflected to their striker for an open net... Got two more in the 2nd half.
Game got messed up, ref thought it was a 6pm start time and we had 9 guys until 6:30 hahaha! Rovers were all ready to go and we werre just showing up! Dont know what happened there, maybe we didnt get the memo. Well we are back to full strength and ready to make a cup run. On to Maple Ridge on Friday Night and not happy about the $9 bridge toll!
Nice group of guys the rovers

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves 4 LUFC 1. Close game first half, both sides fighting the ball all game.
Second half Wolves were bit faster and got some goals. It was not an easy game against Langly side. The game was closer than the score shows.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

;)

Actually our player didn't really even touch your player all that much. A little late sure. But I was right there. Just maybe clipped his shoe that's why it made so much noise. Your player actually sold it well. I thought he was going to do a triple axle or something before he landed.

But it was more the ref. You guys definitely got away with a lot. That ref was one of the worst refs I have ever seen. It was more personal for him, maybe he had a bad day or something. I think it was just a power trip or something from the ref. He also had a word with that player just a couple minutes before the tackle, and our player couldn't understand what the hell he was saying or what his points were. Only a handful of good refs in the FVSL, and this guy wasn't one of them. He never consulted or asked the captains to talk to their players, he also never gave any warnings or nothing. Just said "shut up or zip it" Total freakout city. For his sake, i hope he doesn't run into a guy on the field that as also had a bad day one day.

I'm still wondering why he would ask us "Do you want me to ref this game or not?" I was like i never asked you to, but isn't your job to do it. Why are both teams giving you $60 to do it. For your amazing interpersonal skills. The guy was totally off his rocker.

If we had anyone else it would have been obvious to see that it was just a yellow and stern warning.

But whatever, game is over. Good game Titans

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually our player didn't really even touch your player all that much. A little late sure. But I was right there. Just maybe clipped his shoe that's why it made so much noise. Your player actually sold it well. I thought he was going to do a triple axle or something before he landed.

But it was more the ref. You guys definitely got away with a lot. That ref was one of the worst refs I have ever seen. It was more personal for him, maybe he had a bad day or something. I think it was just a power trip or something from the ref. He also had a word with that player just a couple minutes before the tackle, and our player couldn't understand what the hell he was saying or what his points were. Only a handful of good refs in the FVSL, and this guy wasn't one of them. He never consulted or asked the captains to talk to their players, he also never gave any warnings or nothing. Just said "shut up or zip it" Total freakout city. For his sake, i hope he doesn't run into a guy on the field that as also had a bad day one day.

I'm still wondering why he would ask us "Do you want me to ref this game or not?" I was like i never asked you to, but isn't your job to do it. Why are both teams giving you $60 to do it. For your amazing interpersonal skills. The guy was totally off his rocker.

If we had anyone else it would have been obvious to see that it was just a yellow and stern warning.

But whatever, game is over. Good game Titans

Despite the red card the game was played in a good spirit, not to many problems for the ref thankfully because he is pretty incompetent.

After the sending off you withstood a period of pressure. Your goalie who had flapped at everything upto then pulled off a couple of great saves. He tipped my shot from the edge of the penalty area over the bar at full stretch. Great save - would have been my single goal for the season that I always get. :(

Then a last minute penalty for you.

Good luck to BC United for the rest of the season and the cup.
:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0