Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt we have some players that are probably Div 1 calibre. I am one of them. I am also 35, 3 kids, and can barely make games. I am also card free for two years for the first time in my life. I really like Div. 3. Lots of our guys are in similar situations. We have started 4 games with less than 11 men. Will we go up this year? I don't know. I rather not. I enjoy this Division. Not because we win all the time, ( we do have 4 ties ), but because the demenour of teams is much more enjoyable. I thought I was playing a recreational sport, doing it for fun. Lee are you saying that after we refused promotion last year they didn't ask the third place team to go up?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt we have some players that are probably Div 1 calibre. I am one of them. I am also 35, 3 kids, and can barely make games. I am also card free for two years for the first time in my life. I really like Div. 3. Lots of our guys are in similar situations. We have started 4 games with less than 11 men. Will we go up this year? I don't know. I rather not. I enjoy this Division. Not because we win all the time, ( we do have 4 ties ), but because the demenour of teams is much more enjoyable. I thought I was playing a recreational sport, doing it for fun. Lee are you saying that after we refused promotion last year they didn't ask the third place team to go up?
i dont think so , we came in 4th so i cant be sure , if we come in 3rd i will request it if you guys dont want it.. maybe thats what they should create , a league where theres no promotion or religation , then its totally recreational , nothing to aim for other than getting out for a run .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 3 Tigers 0... Umm pretty easy game, had no troubles here yet again. We had the ball in their half about 80% of the 1st half but only burried 1 goal. Then 2nd half they made a nice comeback but couldnt find the net. We burried two more and controlled the game.
Also got a nice visit from the DFC boys on the sidelines, nothing like a nice bit of trash talking the week before cup game. On to cup woot!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 4-0 N.D. Sundowners. 0-0 at half, 1-0 until 80th minute when we ran out of gas. 2 great 25 yard shots from abby, 1 was a free kick. keeper had no chance on either. 2 bad marking jobs by us on 2 corners. abby definetly had the run of play and the ball. we held pretty good and in the end just didn't have the legs to play the full 90 agains't 18 year olds. 2 great games by us in 2 weeks just lacking goals. on to cup. and a chance to finally win a game since october.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners 1 Express 1 we had most of the play, had more shots, just couldn't score. they get a Peno in the 90th to tie it. And I'm injured because some useless little **** thinks it's ok to kick a guy after I passed the ball. nearly broke my ankle:mad:. and Ziggy gave them the free kick:confused:. awesome job.:mad::mad::mad:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves 1 Surrey Coyotes 1. Surrey Coyotes have inproved with addition of few players from div two. It was tough game both ways. We took the lead they came back and tied it up. We head a last minute chance with open net. Our guy some how went about it the wrong way. Coyoties keeper got to the ball and stoped it. On to bigger and better game. ACBC next week in a cup game. Got to stop Max and Jose and the big guy in the midle of the 18 and we might stay alive. ACBC thinks that div three will be a cake walk. We are not Delta Titand. We are CFC Balkan Wolves. Pack will be
very tough do not dout about it.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We dont have a max or a Jose ,and the middle of the 18 is drew 5'5.....you have been scouting the wrong team mr Base...And we know anyone can beat anyone come cup...so we are not takeing you lightly. Unfortunately I wont be at the game,we have a Premier game same time which I must attend. But not to worry,the Coach "Mark" will be there. We are preparing for a great game.I wish you the best. We are going to do our best to defend the Cup and it starts with you. Good luck everyone. Its Cup time.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC Balkan Wolves 1 Surrey Coyotes 1. Surrey Coyotes have inproved with addition of few players from div two. It was tough game both ways. We took the lead they came back and tied it up. We head a last minute chance with open net. Our guy some how went about it the wrong way. Coyoties keeper got to the ball and stoped it. On to bigger and better game. ACBC next week in a cup game. Got to stop Max and Jose and the big guy in the midle of the 18 and we might stay alive. ACBC thinks that div three will be a cake walk. We are not Delta Titand. We are CFC Balkan Wolves. Pack will be
very tough do not dout about it.

PERFECT READ FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING .

Thank you MR base

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Storm 1 SFC Chaos 0. Storm controlled the first half but couldn't find the back of the net with about half a dozen solid opportunities. 0-0 at the half. Storm kept the pressure and control and finally put 1 in off a free kick. Their keeper made some great stops and kept the score low. Chaos came back late in the second and put a lot of pressure on. They had a few chances they should have scored on but just couldn't find the back of the net. Have to say the referee was the best we have had all year long. He called what he saw and let the boys play. There was a lot of opportunity to show some ball skills in this one as neither team was out to injure. Great Game by both sides.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Storm 1 SFC Chaos 0. Storm controlled the first half but couldn't find the back of the net with about half a dozen solid opportunities. 0-0 at the half. Storm kept the pressure and control and finally put 1 in off a free kick. Their keeper made some great stops and kept the score low. Chaos came back late in the second and put a lot of pressure on. They had a few chances they should have scored on but just couldn't find the back of the net. Have to say the referee was the best we have had all year long. He called what he saw and let the boys play. There was a lot of opportunity to show some ball skills in this one as neither team was out to injure. Great Game by both sides.

Surrey Storm take out first place Chaos. Very nice guy's.
I predict you take the momentum and beat Poco Pacifac in the cup next week.

Storm 2 Pacifac 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0