Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I was at the game too...
Funniest thing I ever heard, My guys call me shortly after the game to tell me that The coach(mr bace) had locked the whole team in the fenced area..LOL ..and you all know my guys dont drink so it wasnt like they all stayed in the changroom for a beer but just changed and came out. To find 2 of the Balkan players leaning up against the Tall Tom Binnie fence laughing ,saying cant wait to see how you all are going to get out of there.
One of my players who didnt play was in his car and said , Sorry guys but I told the coach you all were still in there and he just shrugged his shoulders and locked up and drove away. I wanted to tell you but the fence was locked and I couldnt get in.
Lucky for us we had some rope and were able to hoist up and over our equipment bag and everyone climbed up and over the fence. The real drag was 2 of our guys had pretty bad knocks and had to be helped over....LOL Crazy.

From what I was told the Balkan team had a game plan, ran hard and played very physical. That with the our bad performance ment for a close game. They did well but in the end a good header off a corner won the game...
Let this be a lesson to everyone...In cup, any team can knock you out if you dont come to play. I wish I was there to motivate my guys but we had a Premier Cup game and you cant be at 2 places at once. I am just as responsable as any player tonight for not being there and doing my part, and for takeing a team to lightly.
Lesson learned.
On to the next round.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse I left the gate open for your guys when I left. That was not me. It might have been one of your guys playing games. You know I would not do that. Ghouse your guys played their harts our. No team could play the game. Our ref was mostly talking to the guys. It killed flow of the game. We can play your team five times and it will always be one or two for eather side.
You know what is needed same as I do. We do the best we can. When the midle man tells a player I will not give you a call you play fast agresive soccer. What do you want me to say. He needs help. It is not easy for a one guy to ref alone in the cup games. AR must be added for cup games. It will make it better for Fraser Valley . What is extra fifty dollars a game in orther to help a ref int midle. We are young we are agressive and we can run and play soccer. We also out shot your side two to one in shots. We head seven you guys head four. One thing for sure with AR on the side lines. Your guys would have got two three extra cards for diving. I am not sure why. Your senior side does not do that. It was one of mine guys that gave them the rope to get over the gate. He head to go to United Rentals box to get it. Cheers good luck in your next round. I am sure Martin will be there. See you on Adanac Park for U21 games. One must have a spacific number. Forget hood talk guys like me do not panick. It was fun watching your coach panicking. You have one or two good players on that side. Left wing and left back. Rest div three caliber.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do believe ARs should be apart of all games ,Cup games more so for sure.
Mr Base I did find it hard to believe that you would have locked our team in the Area, But I was told by , now,more than a few, it was the coach of the B Wolves.and The guy with the Keys ,was another . So maybe it was someone who looked like you..But it wasnt a player from either team, But an older gentleman (not old ,just older)
And the rope came from the back of the Coach Pennos truck......so ?
The story goes on.................

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rich you frigen well know i did not do that. I did turn the lights off. Maybe that made a guy think it was me. When i left gate was open. I even went and old the guys to shot it off after a last guy clears. You have to physicly close the gate before it locks by an electric magnet. As far as rope you did not get the joke.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was not there so I will take your word for it as we know each other. But someone did lock the guys in, and did it on purpose.
Anyways all good.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I was at the game too...
Funniest thing I ever heard, My guys call me shortly after the game to tell me that The coach(mr bace) had locked the whole team in the fenced area..LOL ..and you all know my guys dont drink so it wasnt like they all stayed in the changroom for a beer but just changed and came out. To find 2 of the Balkan players leaning up against the Tall Tom Binnie fence laughing ,saying cant wait to see how you all are going to get out of there.
One of my players who didnt play was in his car and said , Sorry guys but I told the coach you all were still in there and he just shrugged his shoulders and locked up and drove away. I wanted to tell you but the fence was locked and I couldnt get in.
Lucky for us we had some rope and were able to hoist up and over our equipment bag and everyone climbed up and over the fence. The real drag was 2 of our guys had pretty bad knocks and had to be helped over....LOL Crazy.

From what I was told the Balkan team had a game plan, ran hard and played very physical. That with the our bad performance ment for a close game. They did well but in the end a good header off a corner won the game...
Let this be a lesson to everyone...In cup, any team can knock you out if you dont come to play. I wish I was there to motivate my guys but we had a Premier Cup game and you cant be at 2 places at once. I am just as responsable as any player tonight for not being there and doing my part, and for takeing a team to lightly.
Lesson learned.
On to the next round.
you sound like you lost , win is a win , in cup it dont matter if it 1-0 or 10-0 ,

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We practice at Binnie, and the gate/door fence there locks and is held open by a magnet. There's a timer for both lights and Fence door. We actually had some players locked outside last practice when the door shut. One of the coaches came and had to put in the door code to open it up again.

I think when the timer goes off, the door and/or the lights shuts off automatically and the door closes, and anyone inside gets locked in. Also if the door is nudged off the magnet. And the only way to open it again is with a door code provided by the league, which is provided to all Binnie practice/game teams. Only a handful of people have those codes, managers and whoever the manager gives those codes to.

On the flipside, if teams stay in changerooms to drink, it's tough for the other team to stick around, til there done especially after a loss.

The league should make it mandatory for all home Binnie teams or teams with automatic gated fields like Binnie to stay and make sure all the teams and players leave and are safely out of the gated area or at least give a heads up to players in changeroom that the gate is locking and they are leaving to go home.
Cause climbing that fence can be dangerous, a player can lose their footing and it's high gate. Twist an ankle or worse. You could also may have older people there that can't hop the fence. It's just common courtesy and sense.

Anyways....Looks like it was a good game.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell if I was stuck in there Id still be there...you could feed me cheese burgers through the fence...and slurpies.

Imagine me climbing over that fence..LOL I cant climb over the couch..unless there is pizza on the other side.
Now im hungary

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You just be ready for your next game. Your tough guy is getting over the hill. But he still playes good soccer. Nice to see. Better off than to sit in the trailer. Young guys sure move when he gets going.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base, change our game in 2 weeks buddy. I don't wanna miss the super bowl.
8pm sunday night on super bowl weekend, thats just ridiculas.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell if I was stuck in there Id still be there...you could feed me cheese burgers through the fence...and slurpies.

Imagine me climbing over that fence..LOL I cant climb over the couch..unless there is pizza on the other side.
Now im hungary

Kevin Hector is that you????

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
eh?

BC United could make a game of it, if they can hold the ball and defend properly.

That being said...I don't see a 3rd division 4th place team knocking off the cream of the d2 crop, even if Canavor, Kyd, and others were brought up at transfer time.

The CFC Balkan Wolves game was an anomaly, you really think they will let that happen again?

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0