Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
horrible, horrible name. oh so who do you play for? wcagfc celtic. excuse me?? fcuk me. the sponsorship will be nice and I hear they will be raffling a car off every year, but this name sucks.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope this means our fees will go down. Or we get free stuff (other than the car).
That will most likely depend on the team you're on. Our team pays $250, which isnt bad, considering the costs in other sports. Also depends if your team is getting new gear or just paying the fee's.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That surrey team was useless, only one player that was good for you back then was Corey and he isn't playing for them. I've played against Abby and with them, they've been the same team since they were real young and i can gaurentee they would beat the Nomads, i already said i cant judge weather they're better than the Gunners or Celtic but i have played your team and i don't know what you call physical? But a bunch of guys talking about how much the other team suck when they're losing and lost to them in the past isn't physical. Stop worrying about how bad Abby are and worry about your mid pack team. Realistically your team won't win the presidents cup neither but if you two meet, i'd pick Abby.

I'd say we were a little better than useless, seeing as we had 3 losses in 2 years getting to D1, although D1 was on and off depending on who showed up. We beat you though :) Hopefully we will get to meet them in cup, we should be healthy and have everyone back by then so we'll be a good challenge. Plus, I get a discount on ear plugs so that will give us an advantage right out of the gate.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
horrible, horrible name. oh so who do you play for? wcagfc celtic. excuse me?? fcuk me. the sponsorship will be nice and I hear they will be raffling a car off every year, but this name sucks.

When is open road lexus going to sponsor the Port Moody Soccer Club? I'll take the ORLPMSC sprawled over the chest of my jersey if it gets me a sick ride.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 1 PoCo Rockets 0

Total BS that the game before us ended at 3:05 and we were supposed to start at 3...Nice of the ref to let us warm-up for 5 min. PoCo is a strong team but they couldn't break through our backline. Cheema with a nice volley in the 6 yard box to put us up one late in the first and we held the ball in their end for the most part of the 2nd half.

Hopefully another 3 points next weekend vs. PM Lions.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3-0 TWU. Ref ruined this game. No contact allowed, wrong offsides, phantom calls. same ref that ruined the moody/phoenix game last week. Should not be reffing mens soccer at all SHOCKING!!!

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3-0 TWU. Ref ruined this game. No contact allowed, wrong offsides, phantom calls. same ref that ruined the moody/phoenix game last week. Should not be reffing mens soccer at all SHOCKING!!!

No contact except when the defender ran through our strikers jaw with his shoulder. Apparently that is ok. WTF.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok here I go again , broken record here but ffs , we had a practice session tonight , I sat down for a drink with thr luk after the game tonight and they told me they had like 20+ signed and they had 9 men ,it's been that way for 3 weeks, poor guys come out to east maple ditch on a rainy sat night to get slaughtered , it's my biggest gripe is no shows and that was the story tonight . Get a grip you fcucjing lazy, bone edel , good for nothing pricks , I don't under stand why guys sign up then don't show ? I sign up and I can't wait for soccer , to get away from normal life and play football . Its a release , Knights I really feel sorry for you guys and your not as bad as the standings reflect . You just need players .

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee,
We had 12 last night and I wanted you to know why. I make sure I know why they can't show...

Roster of 28

16 MIA

3 quit soccer and 2 were transfered down to D4 (-5)
1 hernia surgery, 1 broken ribs, 1 broken foot, 1 minor injury(-4)
1 Red card, 2 working (-3)
2 out of town (-2)
1 not allowed out of the house unless he is in good with the wife, 1 moving (-2)

I can add 1 more to the injured list after last night but my red carded player will be back.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok here I go again , broken record here but ffs , we had a practice session tonight , I sat down for a drink with thr luk after the game tonight and they told me they had like 20+ signed and they had 9 men ,it's been that way for 3 weeks, poor guys come out to east maple ditch on a rainy sat night to get slaughtered , it's my biggest gripe is no shows and that was the story tonight . Get a grip you fcucjing lazy, bone edel , good for nothing pricks , I don't under stand why guys sign up then don't show ? I sign up and I can't wait for soccer , to get away from normal life and play football . Its a release , Knights I really feel sorry for you guys and your not as bad as the standings reflect . You just need players .

Truth is Lee is that your a rare breed. Your a committed player that probably works his life schedule around making games. Your on every managers wishlist. But truth is not everyone is like that. Work, families, kids, Grey Cup, so on and so on, easily trump soccer on the weekend, and making a soccer game in the rain is a distant last. Playing for trophies and titles or at the least a good showing doesn't matter to them, it's all about having fun and "if we don't win we are still winners" BS.

I mean this even happens in Premier and Div.1. I've heard on many occausions, "Our Centreback was working", "Our right winger was hung over", and so on. Half of the results in this league is probably based on teams not being able to field a fully strength team due to some "reason".

And in the LUFC Knights case, and most teams around the bottom table, being at the bottom of the table or dead last doesn't help the situation either. The lights turn off even earlier.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

LUFC Knights have for some reason stuck around in a higher level then they deserved to be. They need to play at the lowest level and they probably will be.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truth is Lee is that your a rare breed. Your a committed player that probably works his life schedule around making games. Your on every managers wishlist. But truth is not everyone is like that. Work, families, kids, Grey Cup, so on and so on, easily trump soccer on the weekend, and making a soccer game in the rain is a distant last. Playing for trophies and titles or at the least a good showing doesn't matter to them, it's all about having fun and "if we don't win we are still winners" BS.

I mean this even happens in Premier and Div.1. I've heard on many occausions, "Our Centreback was working", "Our right winger was hung over", and so on. Half of the results in this league is probably based on teams not being able to field a fully strength team due to some "reason".

And in the LUFC Knights case, and most teams around the bottom table, being at the bottom of the table or dead last doesn't help the situation either. The lights turn off even earlier.

I disagree with this. Players make a commitment to their team, and should be held accountable. Yes there will always be the odd away game that you can't make due to work, or an unexpected commitment, but players that sign up on teams and can't make their home or away games on a regular basis are a major piss off - as they are ruining both teams fun, and should be seriously reconsidered as part of the team. TWU and Langley Knights who are consistently fielding teams of 9 or 10 players for what ever reason should not be allowed back in the league next year, as its just as pointless for the other team to come out as the 9 players who have to endure being shite kicked for 90 minutes in the cold rain.

Here's to hoping Langley has enough guys and can try to give us a decent game, as 9pm on a Saturday is brutal enough.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 3A

Site says 6, gunners 8-0 over Knights. Waste of a Saturday night, I'd feel sorry for the team if they didn't have a couple dicks on it. Team doesn't have a game ball, had to get players from the div 4 game beside us for a sub, team should disband. Didn't even know how to take throw ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0