Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It could be true, but I don't see them wanting to lose either, especially to us, we've had a good rivalry over the years. not expecting anything easy tomorrow, thats for sure.

Even if they win they know you guys still have to play the lions who got relegated so i don't think they're gonna be having a quiet night in thinking about a huge game tomorrow. I think you guys are hyping the game up for more than its worth especially going with both points i've made in the last 2 posts. I would say its safe to bet you guys are champions of 3A come the end of the season.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-1 Gunners, we went up 1-0 25 in they tied it with about 10 to go in the half. It was an insane physical game, but nothing to malicious. A tie wins us the league. Great st pattys day for celtic. Time to enjoy the night.

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Celtic! That's a heck of a team you guys have there. Props to your coach for putting such a top notch squad together.

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thankless job...Thats why I put a couple hundred aside so I can buy myself a nice present on a year well done:D

You don't consider an 8 th place finish a job well done do you :p but you're right on one thing, it is definitely a thankless job ! Good luck next year!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I do. We made it to 3rd Round Presidents, 2nd round Bradner and just beat TWU 1-0 on a goal by yours truly.

All with my own team.:knvb:

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shifty D...shameless self-promotion. That being said, we all appreciate all the work you do.

I just want to know what he was doing up at 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0