Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The B team has essentially been the C team this season. Using 7 call ups for every game and only having about 5 D1 roster players at each game. Its tough to find chemistry when you've got a different 11 out each week. We've been in every game just not able to get results, its very frustrating. Injuries, guys travelling, and a couple of guys playing college has had alot of our guys who were slotted at D1 move into a premeir role. Growing pains for Gunners B I guess. I have faith that we will be able to avoid relegation, somehow, some way!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, and pair that with the fact that we mostly beat up on the lower half teams last season and either had ties or losses against most of the top 5. With the new allignment, the 1st division has become much more competitive and we simply just havent been upto the challenge this season.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing you can always expect when playing Moody is a strong team. You guys really use the club system well and have alot of quality players out there. Everyone struggles here and there, but its quite rare you run into a "marga" like moody team.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, its a good thing I got somebody to cover the first half of my shift tonight! Not to mention the 3 guys taking transit to the game tonight, have to turn back around. Brutal!

We had some fans coming out to catch a glimpse of "Bleeding Nips Murphy" up close. Very dissapointing. What are we gonna do with all this beer and burger meat now?

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 guys called in at 4pm. I called bob at 4:01. I'm very sorry and embarresed to forfeit the game. It's is not something that i have done before but i was counting on 4 of the to make my 11.

Again, I applogize to PM and to the players as well. I'll be sending over a 24 of bud to help with those burgers.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game , great banter , fair result . They scored a pk , we got a goal from a freekick , Elbow r , why don't you guy sign some players , anyone is better than a forfeit fine ? Between you two teams you gotta get it right buddy . I really feel bad for you because if there's one thing I hate it's no shows . Fcucking bench em .

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...I applogize to PM and to the players as well. I'll be sending over a 24 of bud to help with those burgers.

Dutchy,

I noiced you had a mo page and I would like to donate on behalf of my team for the short notice.
DA
Gracious of you... but you better save some pennies for the league fine... looks pretty stiff! not sure if the team that got "stiffed" gets any of the fine for the inconvenience... looks like the team that got screwed gets nothing, while the league (which wasn't inconvenienced at all) gets $250 .. seems a tad unfair! :

2. SCHEDULE OF FINES (2011/2012)
Team fines:
- Game forfeit $ 250 & 5-0 RESULT(as of March 2010)

see: FVSL Constitution

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru,

The team that got screwed gets nothing??I offered to buy The Gunners a flat of beer and I donated to Dutchy's Mo fund. I am well aware of the fine and the cost will be handed down to my players.

Lee, I am fn pissed at my guy's and they will get punished for their effort. I don't know how some of you other managers do this year in year out with fn bs that goes along with it. FML

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru,

The team that got screwed gets nothing?? I offered to buy The Gunners a flat of beer and I donated to Dutchy's Mo fund. I am well aware of the fine and the cost will be handed down to my players.

I was just saying that out of the $250 the league gets from your team from the fine, nothing goes to the other team... total bull$hit if you ask me... and even if you don't ... why should the league get a dime! All the money collected for the fine should go to paying the ref, and to the team for travel and inconvenience !

you donating and sending beer is admirable.... and I am not being sarcastic.... the players that missed, or were not able to go at the last minute should pay the tab for fine donation AND beer !!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mens prostates thank elbowroom for his generous donation to my Movember fund. While the flat of beer didn't make it to the field, I can't say the few of us that decided to drink in the pissing rain needed it.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just saying that out of the $250 the league gets from your team from the fine, nothing goes to the other team... total bull$hit if you ask me... and even if you don't ... why should the league get a dime! All the money collected for the fine should go to paying the ref, and to the team for travel and inconvenience ! you donating and sending beer is admirable.... and I am not being sarcastic.... the players that missed, or were not able to go at the last minute should pay the tab for fine donation AND beer !!
I don't know about forfeits but the season before last , poco pacific made us go to there field and when we got there it was frozen , we got $50 for the inconvenience as they didn't give us any notice . Ask the league to credit you .

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about forfeits but the season before last , poco pacific made us go to there field and when we got there it was frozen , we got $50 for the inconvenience as they didn't give us any notice . Ask the league to credit you .
Ya.... that's if you're the away team and you show up to an unplayable field... the home team pays a traveling fine for "gas"... also the refs fees.
But this was a home team where the away team didn't show... different fine, so there's no traveling fine.... just a league fine ... still, an injustice... the team who got stiffed gets a 5 - 0 win, but no cash ... with a fine that high, the team should get something... and I'm not sure why the league gets it, but I guess it goes to the year end awards banquet, so I'm all in favour of the stiff fines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0