Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phoenix 3-0 port moody lions , cold night on a frozen pitch but got the W , I really love having that ref but he was wrong a few times , I hate making a run and your clean through and you know your on side and the whistle blows . Nevermind, I'm sure he will make it up to me next time .

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
9-1 Gunners over TWU. I don't understand how a team shows up short players to their own home game. TWU was short both games against us this season. You Gotta figure it out, no one enjoys a game like that in this cold.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
9-1 Gunners over TWU. I don't understand how a team shows up short players to their own home game. TWU was short both games against us this season. You Gotta figure it out, no one enjoys a game like that in this cold.
I can't understand why any team is short , since iv been doing this the worst show I had was 11 men , guys know what there signing up for , it gets cold , it rains , what a bunch of pussys for not showing , even my injured players show up to watch , i guess it's all in the salection process during singing time . But guys who dont show spoil the league for all of us not just there team , it dosnt show a fair reflection on our league .

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cold night at Hjorth, but a fairly good game. BC Started off with 9 guys but had a full squad about 10 in, but played hard and came at us. 0-0 for about 30 minutes,then we got a header off a free kick. 1-0 at half. second half they came at us and we all over us for the first 15, N10HB, hits a rocket from about 30 yards and our keeper makes a stunner of a save to keep us up. We got a second about 25 min in, and kept pushing from there, fatrabbit pots a breakaway woth about 10 to go, finishes 3-0. Good clean game last night, glad to get the W. Onto TWU saturday at home.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice header Cascade... unmarked freebie. I thought our guys played well considering the talent we had on the field.

Good game sir.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and I would have kicked you right in the gonads if you scored with the heel.
HAHA, I definitely did not plan to do that, it took a funny bounce and dropped between my legs, so I just tried to get something on target seeing as how I was inside the six lol. It was a good game, and you have some solid players on your squad, boys at the back are solid, I can't see you guys going down, if you have numbers thats for sure. And get #36 a parka, they boy must have been freezing out there with all those layers on the field and his in game turtleneck/scarf ;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby in 2B

Dec 10th will decide who's best in 2A ... Celtic with home field advantage...
Celtic 6 - 0 - 0 at home, with an 18 - 3 goals for/against.
Gunners 3 - 1 - 1 away, and an 23 - 3 goals for/against.

Should be a good one ... my vote for MOTYear ... that goes for all Div 3 A & B

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a good game. Gunners coming in choked they pissed away a 2-0 lead to tie Celtic at home. I personally hate playing at that pitch. Good home field advantage - maybe the league will even it out and assign another terrible ref that might gift us some calls for the win :p

Cant get ahead of ourselves though, This next stretch of games were tough for us, giving up points against 3 of the next 4 teams. We've really come together as a group recently show. A helpful mid season transfer from the Titans should make this weeks game an even more heated affair than last time.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Gunners, Abby and Celtic would beat most div 2 teams

Just helping you out! Should make for interesting cup runs, I am looking forward to the knights cup with the div 2 teams. Always look forward to playing MB10 and Inter - Although come cup time I doubt they'll be as strong, if they have guys signing prem for Pak cup.

Do all the provincial B cup spots go to div 2 teams?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just helping you out! Should make for interesting cup runs, I am looking forward to the knights cup with the div 2 teams. Always look forward to playing MB10 and Inter - Although come cup time I doubt they'll be as strong, if they have guys signing prem for Pak cup.

Do all the provincial B cup spots go to div 2 teams?

Nope, we had 4 last year, 2 go to the cup finalists, 2 go to next highest in standings. Only way for D3 team to make it would be to make the cup final. Don't see that happening though. Not good enough competition week in, week out for the top teams in D3.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think there is a good rivalry between Celtic and Moody, and we've always had really good battles, and im really looking forward to our battle on the 10th. Gunners and Celtic both have a really tough month in terms of position in the standings. But every game is important regardless of where a team is in the standings, and its all about who shows up to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0