Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really. Just a hard working team. Wouldn't say they are the most skilled, but they make you pay on mistakes, as they did to beat us 1-0. They have a bitch in centre mid (kneebrace) who will try to get under your skin. Good Keeper, seems to make weird saves, but always makes the save.
I'm confused ... the bitch has a knee brace and he's beakin... If I had an obvious weak spot for a target shot I wouldn't be mouthing off... just sayin

SidelineMomSlayer

Feb 26, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes the bitch has a knee brace, prances around trying to be intimidating but weighs a buck 20 soaking wet. I believe he is number 23, I think hes trying to re-live his youth soccer dreams, but it is time to wake up, the rest of us have grown since then. number 23 this is to you, please come in the 6yrd box on a corner next game, I would love to re arrange your nose.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes the bitch has a knee brace, prances around trying to be intimidating but weighs a buck 20 soaking wet. I believe he is number 23, I think hes trying to re-live his youth soccer dreams, but it is time to wake up, the rest of us have grown since then. number 23 this is to you, please come in the 6yrd box on a corner next game, I would love to re arrange your nose.
that's a bit off side mate ...

was that a threat ?

... or just a promise ?

TTP won't stand for threats... just-not-cricket wot ...

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 5 LUFC 3 Good clean game from both sides. They fought hard and came back from 4-0. Ref was excellent again.Oh #10HB had a great game too.^^

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid game for sure. Someone needs to tell 23 he's gonna get broke if he keeps playing like that. Or maybe he already did. Kneebrace?

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

Jawzlin

Nov 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners 4 Phoenix 0 Solid first half by both teams we (phoenix) had a few chances we should have put away and same with gunners, they should have had a penalty shot from a bad tackle on my part, hope the guys alright, didn't mean it to be malicious I was just going in hard, the ref let alot of things go. Anyways we were down one at the half, second half was all them, we had a few chances but not as much as them, good battle anyway, on to Celtic next week.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats sucks Franchise...I hope you have a fast recovery.

TWU 2 BC United 0

There are some big guys on their team and we didn't match up well. Close 1-0 game with a couple of posts on both sides then with about 5 min to go they scored their 2nd.

Good game to watch with all the slide tackles.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to our match vs phoenix this weekend. Going to be one of the toughest games this year for sure. Always harder playing a team in the same club, with guys you know well. Points and local bragging rights up for grabs, going to be one hell of a battle saturday afternoon, hopefully both teams have full squads and are ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0