Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He has all the better players ? You say if your boys went up and played div 2 on sunday then they would have won , well then he dont have all the good players then , What I'm saying is that you only have enough quality to win one game a week between the two teams ? That's what I don't get but whatever .. And as far as spanking goes , well I'd love to spank those big old bouncing titties in you profile pic
I still don't understand...

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
He has all the better players ? You say if your boys went up and played div 2 on sunday then they would have won

They were short players Sunday and would have won if they were even. HB10 has all better players than the 3 brothers and the 16 year old winger who played against you. The only guy on my team that could play at a much higher level is me.:D

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magpies 4 BC United 0

The game should have ended 3-1. missed PK and a softy from our keeper took the wind out of us. Credit to magpies for controling the center with your #4...this guy was best player on the field by far. Probably a div1 player.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twu 1 us 1 - these guys were pretty good , there marking was good and didn't give us time on the ball , we had a bunch of chances go over and wide because we were rushed due to good marking , ref was a tool but what can you do .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hay elbowroom , See now this is where I'm confused with your club , we beat up the magpies pretty good and you beat us up pretty good , then you go and lose to them ?? Were you short numbers or what ??

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
we had 12. They had a new CM, scored the nicest goal I've ever seen. We were only missing 2 main guys...no excuses but the next time will be a little closer.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Credit to magpies for controling the center with your #4...this guy was best player on the field by far. Probably a div1 player.

Your right he was a div 1 player, but he hasn't played in 3 years. Great guy his brother is good too, and can play any where, but he wasn't there tonight. Plus we got our 2 other CM's back that were out of town when we played the phoenix. Wish I was at the field tonight, stupid late thanksgiving dinner in Merritt. Oh well at least I got a good meal out of it.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
SJ's brother NJ was there. SJ was explaining to me, only he was allowed to yell at his brother. Favelle was watching so he may be moved up if he keeps playing that good.

What a treat to see Mr. Rob Brown reffing...

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really. Just a hard working team. Wouldn't say they are the most skilled, but they make you pay on mistakes, as they did to beat us 1-0. They have a bitch in centre mid (kneebrace) who will try to get under your skin. Good Keeper, seems to make weird saves, but always makes the save.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody know the rules for this years Promotion and Relegation? The website still has last years re-alignment up:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0