Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats up with BC United??

Both teams are having problems

Well with the Div.2 team, I can explain. I started reading Arsene Wenger's Best seller, "How to make a Champion: Preparing a team in the Pre-season" and also Craig Bellamy's "How teammates get along: try golfing" right after our Summer Cup win. Unfortunately those books really got me on the wrong track. :)
But suffice to say, I've gotten rid of those books, and am trying and working on improving the situation...Live and Learn i guess. :) LOL

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2 BCU 1

We were up 1-0 at the half untill Poco starting pouring it on. Their 2nd goal was brilliant...turns off my defender from 25 yards out and picks the top corner.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the time Franchise haha. Coquitlam came out fast and hard, something we were not expecting. Titans picked up a bunch of yellows for dirty hits etc. and eventually went 2 men down. Drew a second yellow from our centre back with another bad tackle from behind and our centre back decided to ride him into the ground in retaliation. They scored with 3 minutes or so left off a fast counter after a corner kick, fluke goal.. shot from 35 yards out that hit our goalie and rolled through his legs :mad: We answered almost immediately off a poor goal kick by them, straight to our centre forward who finished it nicely. Gunners need to do better, we did not anticipate them running us hard and caught us off guard.

Oh, and the titans must have had like 5 or 6 prem players playing too.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played premier from 18 to 25 then left it last year for div 2, is it sandbagging?
No, it's called playing WAAAAYYY above your skill level...

The biggest lesson you need to know is play where you're happy and have fun, I did and its the best happiest I've been playing and I wouldn't trade it for any other team.
Might have something to do the the tradition pre-game shots ?!?!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 2-0 Coq MF
Hard battle today and a solid 3 points. Good to see the boys give it for 90 against a tough MF team. Going to be another battle next week vs the Gunners. On another note hope that MF center mid recovers quickly from what looked like a popped out shoulder. Cheers Cascade.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BCU 4 Port Moody Lions 2:knvb:

We played very well for the first half and went into the break up 2-1, lions came back but couldn't break through our mid-field. Thier Keeper made some great saves to keep it close untill we scored our 4th with 4 minutes to go.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry Franny...we might have 8 or 9 max. I had a few last minute drop-outs. We don't have a goalie ....even our corner flags called in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0