Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results and Banter 2011-12 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if the Phoenix or Lions are alive in this thread, just wanted to remind everyone that the last time the Phoenix were at Heritage woods they were on the happy side of a 10-0 trouncing, interested to see what happens this weekend

10-0 interesting....interesting in deed

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if the Phoenix or Lions are alive in this thread, just wanted to remind everyone that the last time the Phoenix were at Heritage woods they were on the happy side of a 10-0 trouncing, interested to see what happens this weekend

The Phoenix remember this game well. This time around we wont hit double digits, a solid seven or eight shall do.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise's Pick'ems

3A

Celtic over BC United
Gunners over TWU
Coquitlam over Langley
Port Moody Pies over Poco Rockets
Pheonix over Port Moody Lions

3B

North Delta over Surrey Caps
Aldergrove over Cloverdale
Abbotsford Sc over FVA
Abbotsford Ars over Langley
Temple tie Surrey Strikers

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Div 3A

We did not have any prem players on the pitch last night. Nate our centre back was captain of div 2 last year, and to the best of my knowledge has never played prem. A few guys I think 4 or 5 were subs for our div 1 team friday, but thats the benefit of the club system.

Its bullspit that Div 1 guys sign 2 divisions down to play Div 3, fukcin sandbaggers. Or where GEU has signed Premier guys to Div 2 and not Div 1. What's up with that? There's alot of guys in Div 3 who play Div 3 because they want to play against Div 3 guys not Div 1. I support the club system up to a point - to ensure you have enough quality players to play premier or even Div 1 but not Div 3. If the Vagunners realy want to win Div 3 and earn promotion they should be able to do it without playing Div 1 guys. I predict them to win alot of games this year and if they continue to run up the score you'll see alot of injuries too.

There should be a rule where if you play 3 or 4 games at the higher level, than you'r forced to be signed to that division

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

There should be a rule where if you play 3 or 4 games at the higher level, than you'r forced to be signed to that division

That's actually a good suggestion. The club system is good and I support it as well, but when Premier and Div.1 are signed down to play Div.3 teams and spank them every time it defeats the purpose of competition. Guys come out to play players who play at their level, enjoy a weekend game, not a Premier or Div.1 practice squad.

I think if the league legislates that any player who plays 3 or 4 games, or even 2 games, has to sign to that, makes players think twice before signing to that team in the first place. So you get only really committed players to a team or club.

On the flipside, signing down does wake up a team or manager that wants to win trophies or titles, to make their team strong enough to beat a Premier or Div.1 team or their call ups, which is also good thing.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its bullspit that Div 1 guys sign 2 divisions down to play Div 3, fukcin sandbaggers. Or where GEU has signed Premier guys to Div 2 and not Div 1. What's up with that? There's alot of guys in Div 3 who play Div 3 because they want to play against Div 3 guys not Div 1. I support the club system up to a point - to ensure you have enough quality players to play premier or even Div 1 but not Div 3. If the Vagunners realy want to win Div 3 and earn promotion they should be able to do it without playing Div 1 guys. I predict them to win alot of games this year and if they continue to run up the score you'll see alot of injuries too.

quit fcuking crying!!! I'm guessing your talking about Inter when you say GEU players signed down? There is 5 of us playing for Inter but 3 of us did last year too, and only 1 played prem last year as well. As for myself and AJ, well the prem team wanetd us to play there but yet we both still wanted to play for Inter with our friends and seen as we helped them get promotion why shouldn't we? Then Gio payne did play prem last year but wanted to sign down with his friends, he will play maybe 30 mins a game. Then the other is Graham who played for Mission last year but Langley prem the year before that, yet Mission didn't win anything and Inter or any other div 2 team of last year complained about him playing there. Do you even play 2nd div or are you just crying because Port Moody beat your team bad WITHOUT prem players? Besides it's not like the 5 of us playing prem are stand outs at Prem, so why care?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played premier from 18 to 25 then left it last year for div 2, is it sandbagging? Or is it reasonable because I eas sick of the politics and bullshit and went and played with my buddies? Lots of teams have players of different levels and it has nothing to with playing above or below their means, its about playing where they are happy. Were not professionals and if you think you are you're sadly mistaken, you would have been there by now. The biggest lesson you need to know is play where you're happy and have fun, I did and its the best happiest I've been playing and I wouldn't trade it for any other team.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5-1 BC United. Glad to get the 3 points after a rough start last week. Nice to meet elbowroom aswell, wish I could have stuck around for a pint after the match, but had to head downtown. Glad soccer season is back in full swing again:wa:

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Cascade, Sorry we couldn't give you a better game. Our starting CM has missd his first 2 games and is tough to replace, at least he gets to play tonight in div2.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving up a division for both teams will be difficult to adjust, I can't speak for HB10 but my div3 team will have a few new players in a couple of weeks and should be able to turn things around. We have alot of new starters including 4 new players from England, new keeper and CM.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody lions 3 phoenix 3 , we should have killed the game in the 1st 10 , up 1 0 early then had one go over the line but the ref waved it off , two mins later jawslin was clean through but hooked it wide , lions found there feet and settled down a bit , pretty even for most of the game but the lions keeper got in the way of some good chances . clean game no cards .

SidelineMomSlayer

Feb 26, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
elbowroom, again,all your english player had was bleeding nips, being english doesnt meen your good, as was proven week 1.

dirtydiggler and the rest of you, you need to stop whining about our div 3 gunners team. there is one or 2 guys who will get div 1 time, the majority of us were div 2 gunners last year who lost a bunch of games. get your facts right, im sure theres somewhere online you can check the rosters. our top two scorers have both doubled there totals from all last season im sure. things have changed, thats life. as far as your comment about running up the scores will bring us injuries, sounds like a threat to the team. do i have to start conducting the pain train? or are you just gonna get on your knees and conceed the 3 points?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 3 game, whats yours thoughts?

3A

MF Titans vs Gunners MOTW
TWU Titans vs NFS Celtic
BC Utd vs Poco Rockets
Pomo Magpies vs Pomo Lions
LUFC Knights vs NFS Phoenix

3B

NDSC Titans vs Cloverdale FC
Aldergrove vs Abby Utd. MOTW
Langley Rangers vs Surrey Strikers
Fraser Valley Athletic vs Abby Arsenal
Surrey Caps vs Surrey Temp

I have no idea on any games in 3B so all my guesses are completely random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0