Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares what the canes say, (as much as i don't want to side with them,) they seem ****y and say a lot of stuff but they back that up every sunday. This is a website where you can talk trash and tell everyone that you will win, isn't that what it's for. As far as i am concerned it brings our game up that much better when people talk like they do cause we know that they are right behind us in the standings and we need to bring our beer game, i mean a-game, to everyone game. Its all about the fun, ok maybe the beer. :wa: :D

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes hp i did want 08 star to start ranting on the whooping your going to give to poco. it is very interesting when he gets ranting and yes even more when he backs up the boasting.it is an unusaul way to motivate yourself but i know it works i've done it myself.although in all this poco is the key to your season for now and will enjoy watching the game this weekend as i have to update my scouting report from last time as there is new players in your mix

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Well my name is in red and I'm not a moderator - but you better-the-fcuk listen to what I have to say.

Shaven is a moderator, you know it and if some of you want to be idiots about it, you can let me know in 2 months when your ban is over.

Premium Memberships or not.

This is the final warning.

~Regs.

ooooh. and he rules with an iron fist. hahaha, what's the problem? we were trash talking about soccer, and about each others teams. i do not see the problem. maybe this is more in reference to shaven's post, but my rant with 08star and whack was all about soccer and who's team is better and all that jazz with some insults on the side. damn, you guys (mods) need to lighten up, you take all the fun out of this place.

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Guru your third strike was that you play div 2c. figure it out bud you may have your premium membership but your still an idiot.
Dude, I hate to repeat myself, but being in 2C is no more of a strike than just being in div 2. I'm not gonna get into a thing over which section is the weakest, cause frankly i think it is 2C, but that's not to say that we were placed there because of our skill level, it was chance; pure, random chance.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom,
Everybody piss-takes everyone around here but you are the one who takes it to the next level with your plethora of profanity. But I guess that it understandable with the low IQ that you no doubtabley have. Looks like you are only a few posts away from a 2 month ban.

Anyways, Back on topic. It shouldn’t be too much longer before they release the match ups for the Knights League Cup. This will pretty much be the only way to determine which divisions are the weakest and strongest in div 2.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
It shouldn’t be too much longer before they release the match ups for the Knights League Cup. This will pretty much be the only way to determine which divisions are the weakest and strongest in div 2.

Sure are taking their time with that over at the FVSL, aren't they? :rolleyes: I agree Sheep, should be put up or shut up time for a lot of players and their squads. Should prove to be much more competitive than last season.

B

Blahzay

A lot of shite talking on TTP today so i'll throw in my 2 cents...
Firstly Frodo, you have to ask yourself what's better, ***********or Guru and Billy. For the people who are knocking Soccer Mom for his vulgar language, you have to admit it's quite funny, unless it's directed at you, then it's infuriating. As for the Hurricanes talking shite about how dope they are... let 'em. They won the cup last year, have been on a streak lately and will more than likely hand it to Poco this wek. And Shaven I know a girl named Billy so don't get all MOD on me. ;) NDFC 5-1 over WRU.

B

Blahzay

.....another thing, dopeashell will be back in uniform with NDFC for our first cup game.
Just a warning to keep your head up strikers.

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well boys the weekend is arriving! So many question need to be answered, I havent been this excited about winter game since the cup final :D

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
And Shaven I know a girl named Billy so don't get all MOD on me. ;)

Am I the only one confused by what this means? :confused:

NDFC 5-1 over WRU.

Wow, I thought we deserved more credit than that at this point, but at least you gave us a marker. :rolleyes:

B

Blahzay

shaven said:
Am I the only one confused by what this means? :confused:

NDFC 5-1 over WRU.

Wow, I thought we deserved more credit than that at this point, but at least you gave us a marker. :rolleyes:

An edited post and a yellow card for Blaz. I'm changing my prediction to 5-0 NDFC, how you like that shaven?

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
An edited post and a yellow card for Blaz. I'm changing my prediction to 5-0 NDFC, how you like that shaven?

6-0 shaven with an own goal to top it off

Ah, so nice to see the WRU bashing is alive and well... :rolleyes:...and now even 'curious' is getting in on the action! Its nice to be popular :D .

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
6-0 shaven with an own goal to top it off

i must atest, WRU's back line is pretty decent. i'd be surprised if NDFC gets more than 2. there was that abby game with the 8 marks, i dunno what happend there shaven. i'll call 2-2 even though earlier i said NDFC would win, i've had a change in thought.

sheep: you're a few posts away from me giving you THE golden shower of a lifetime. what are you gonna say next? black people who talk like gangsta's that gon pop a cap in yo ass gots low IQ too? bring dis shite righ here boy! not up in dis here house, awwe naw, awwe naw.

blahzay: compliment was appreciated, but don't encourage me, or maybe that was your plan to get me out of here :confused: ...anyways, is dopeashell real name mike b.?

random thought: mcdonalds makes thick milkshakes.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOM anybody who's roamed the backline for long enough has popped in a cracker or two i know i have the keeper didnt stand a chance on most of em .pokin fun at shaven as since he's moved up the ladder we have been a little shy to take shots at him i think he's fair game and so does he

gumby

Aug 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
random thought: mcdonalds makes thick milkshakes.

Are their fries actually potato? On a different note, I gotta say that I think the DFC Celtic lead the league in being kicked out of the parking lot by the cops..it's happened TWICE! :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: If any other team has speak up...but i think we're numero uno in that department...something to be proud of, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0