Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Results and Banter - Nov. '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep, good to hear from you. I thought you retired from the forum after talkin smack about us and then losing to us when we only had 10 players on the field all game against you early in the season...Definetly, good to hear from you!

Sheep said:
Looks like the hurricanes have a hard time taking the smack. Do they really think you could compete in Div 1? I think not. I see they are out in droves today. The teacher must have kept them indoors because of all the rain. If they dont win this weekend good luck in div 2 next year again.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Yup, it was a "ruckus" alright... it almost turned into a "brew"haha ! Frodo $hitkicked the first cop, then Shifty brow beat the next one...but then two guy cops showed up and we cowered like a penis in the pool!!

Note for tonights game: : DFC vs Coq. Shity is off! Postponed till Sunday 28th at 12:00 at Mackin Park. Blue Mountain Park is closed.

I just got this message at 11:00 after training last night, and it hasn't been updated on the FVSL site yet.

i can tell already this is pure bs..reason why ive never known a cletic fan to tell the truth about anything..green and white dont go together..stick with blue......rangers.....out

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry G-Fence we'll show all of FVSL Div 2 something this weekend. If we don't, then by all means go off on us. As for your team, maybe you should prove something, heck anything, before you talk about winning Div 2A. You guys lost 4-0 to NDFC, the top team in 2A. You guys are in a solid 5th place. At least we kept the talk to a minimum till we got ourselves back in the race for 1st and now here we are with the biggest game of the year so far comin up this weekend. I'll let you know when I need some coaching advice. We are a team that plays our best when we are fired up and we haven't been this fired up since our Cup final against NDFC last season. I look for us to have our best game of the year this Saturday.

G-fence said:
Hurricane Power

You may be a good player, I just asked if your started. Don't be talking shite about my team because i don't know what this summer league shite is you are talking about. Abby will contend for first in div 2a. Most of our losses where before the team picked up myself and a couple of other players. You guys need to chill out and play your own fu-cken game. And you as a coach should know that. Show us this week that your team are contenders and not pretenders.

G-fence wish this christmas..........
- hurricanes in the first round of the Knights Cup

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-fence said:
Abby will play your team any day. YOu get your coach to call our coach to set up an exhibition game during the week and we will be there. You are telling me to worry about my team but you guys are the one's on the defensive.

hahaha, you guys have coaches. hahaha. and both your teams still suck. hahahaha. that's gold. coaches in div. 2. hahahaa. who would've thought.

g-fence, stfu you can't talk smack. those hurricane chumps are killin you on here. that was really original of you how you had to go on about them still being in school like hubs, and saying they had a 'pro-d day.' go back to your barn and feed your animals dumbass.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no marker WRU
i am not about to say how much NDFC will score but i will say that WRU won't. As NDFC has one of if not the best defence in the league.
though if i were to guess i'd say 3 in the first 20 then NDFC will slow down

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
no marker WRU
i am not about to say how much NDFC will score but i will say that WRU won't. As NDFC has one of if not the best defence in the league.
though if i were to guess i'd say 3 in the first 20 then NDFC will slow down

Geez, we've gone from one marker to being shut out according to not one but three different lads now! I don't know if I want to even bother showing up now, sounds like we're going to get thumped! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~Shaven

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
hahaha, you guys have coaches. hahaha. and both your teams still suck. hahahaha. that's gold. coaches in div. 2. hahahaa. who would've thought.

g-fence, stfu you can't talk smack. those hurricane chumps are killin you on here. that was really original of you how you had to go on about them still being in school like hubs, and saying they had a 'pro-d day.' go back to your barn and feed your animals dumbass.
Suckermum, You are the best at slaggin people, you're my idol, I worship you from afar, you're the coolest hunk on this thread.

Man,ewe hurt my heed... you're now to slagin people about slaggin people... get a life!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My money is on the hurricanes this weekend as no one wants to see Poco run away with the division. If I lived any where on that side of the river I would probably take in the game. looks like both top teams in divv2B might fall this weekend as we play the Clones on Sunday. Although we are down in the standings we have beat them before.

As long as the fields hold up it should be an interesting week for the standings.

Go Canes Go!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
i can tell already this is pure bs..reason why ive never known a cletic fan to tell the truth about anything..green and white dont go together..stick with blue......rangers.....out
Hey dopeysmell, What's a cletic??? Which part about my post was supposed to be bull$hit?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the village idiot.... I mean Soccer Mom has arrived. Its to bad no one backs you up on here, not even your own team mates.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
Suckermum, You are the best at slaggin people, you're my idol, I worship you from afar, you're the coolest hunk on this thread.

Man,ewe hurt my heed... you're now to slagin people about slaggin people... get a life!

ahh, this coming from the 40 year old veteran that's gotta poke fun at other guys alias' cuz he can't come up with something better, he ain't the shite on the field anymore, and says 'ewe' like a little girl embarassed to watch her daddy get ripped apart on the soccer field. go back to breast feeding buddy, i'm sure you're good at that.

i never claimed to be a great trash talker myself. but that's not gonna stop be from letting other guys know how bad they're at it. :p

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
I see the village idiot.... I mean Soccer Mom has arrived. Its to bad no one backs you up on here, not even your own team mates.

not sure who your play for sheep, but i don't see ANYONE backing you up smart guy.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Geez, we've gone from one marker to being shut out according to not one but three different lads now! I don't know if I want to even bother showing up now, sounds like we're going to get thumped! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~Shaven
okay how bout an all defencive game with NDFC scoring of a PK from a horrible tackle from none other than yourself but i guess thats only if you show.
really though just checked some posts and it seems you lads have developed some sort of form from the begining of the season. Well so has NDFC with their GF/GA being 13-1 in the past 4 games with the 1 being a own goal. should be a tough game for both teams as they are both in streAks. I will not let your team score!!!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
ahh, this coming from the 40 year old veteran
thanks, but your still shy about 7 years :)
Soccer Mom said:
...he ain't the shite on the field anymore,
Thanks again :) 2 compliments in a row!!
Soccer Mom said:
go back to breast feeding buddy, i'm sure you're good at that.
I haven't heard any complaints from any woman yet...my my, you're full of compliments today.... as I said, you're my idol :)
Soccer Mom said:
i never claimed to be a great trash talker myself. but that's not gonna stop be from
Nope, I would expect nothing less...
Translation: I may not have anything useful to say, but that ain't gonna stop me from sayin it! :rolleyes:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out my location and it might give you a clue Soccer Mom. But just in case I will spell it out for you. MIGHTY TIGERS.

You really aren’t that smart are you? You’re a prime example why some parents shouldn’t breed.

hoodrat

Mar 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
baaaa baaaa
how do you have someones back on a computer?
hey sheep you know mom is a farmer and he has gumboots on his feet
ya know to put your hoofs in so you will push back when you try to get away
sheep what div are you in?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoodrat said:
baaaa baaaa
how do you have someones back on a computer?
hey sheep you know mom is a farmer and he has gumboots on his feet
ya know to put your hoofs in so you will push back when you try to get away
sheep what div are you in?

Soccer Mom can come out to my farm anytime but he better be prepared to squeel like a pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0