Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams will give Dewdney Celtic a thrashing in 2C, ha ha. Hate them Dewdney guys, dirty, cheating. b******s. Go Rams.

:D

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't understand why a team that didn't come first or second(Guildford Utd) gets into a division that a team or teams earned a previous spot in(any team relagated from Div.2)

They kept Peach Arch Utd in Div.1, making two shitty Peach Arch teams in Div.1.

Why not keep a team that was relegated up in Div.2????

Guildford may have done well in Knights League but thats with there premier players they pick up(Jag)Guildford is good but need to earn there spot in div.2

I'm confused. I get that they have to fill spots but just don't relegated teams. Like the Pylons they earned a spot and because of a misunderstanding they get dropped.

WestCoast...What??? Div.2C sucks

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have decided to move everyone on my team to a farm out in Abbotsford. We will all spend the season playing soccer and tending the corn.

WestCoast...What???anyone want to milk me???

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see "Columbia Bearcats" have been added to FVSL D2A
and Westcoast WHAT!? Added to 2C.

Who the hell are the Columbia Bearcats?! BC Soccerweb has no listing for Townline Hill Park

*edit, 2C last year, 7 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses in the "mighty" :rolleyes: 2C last year.

soccerguy

Apr 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love the one north fraser team in 2a and the rest surrey langley who decided that one the others look like good mixes?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo what the hell happened to the PAU div.2 team that won???I know they were supposed to get promoted but my friend playing for the Div.1 team for PAU(that was supposed to get relegated) says they are now possibly folding?? Why is westcoast in 2B as well...I was looking forward to sweeping them all season..

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both the PAU Team that was due to be relegated seems to be staying in D1 and the PAU Selects that were due to be promoted....were

Westcoast is in a different div 2 as is Columbia as evidenced by my ignorant post above

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have played against him many times, an 8-2 hammering comes to mind were he let after 6 goals due to an injury. That year the coyotes came last in the divison

Have you heard what group yet?
i remember you saying something about that last year...that wasn't us.. we've never played the rams except once last year and we've never finished last...that was the other coyotes...

we're in 2b...only two teams i think we'll give us a run will be acbc and the pumas again....not saying the other teams aren't good just that their records from last year ain't the best....looks like we have the weakest division except for like 2/3 teams....our division is the 2A of last season...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams will give Dewdney Celtic a thrashing in 2C, ha ha. Hate them Dewdney guys, dirty, cheating. b******s. Go Rams.

:D
you're the abby storm guy that was all cocky two years ago when you were beating sh!t teams and got promoted...then last year when you guys got shite kicked by almost every team (including us 8-0 over the two games:cool:) you were quite quiet....already talking smack before the season starts lol gotta love it...i don't even see the abby storm? u guys the arsenal?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i remember you saying something about that last year...that wasn't us.. we've never played the rams except once last year and we've never finished last...that was the other coyotes...

we're in 2b...only two teams i think we'll give us a run will be acbc and the pumas again....not saying the other teams aren't good just that their records from last year ain't the best....looks like we have the weakest division except for like 2/3 teams....our division is the 2A of last season...

I wasn't on the Rams when this happened, I was on the Black Knights and he was in goal! You may have not been on the team but he was.

Any ways good luck this season, you guys should do well!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy are you on Surrey Coyotes B?? it could be a tough season as your team is in 2b and 2c this year....40 games may be tough hall

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo what the hell happened to the PAU div.2 team that won???I know they were supposed to get promoted but my friend playing for the Div.1 team for PAU(that was supposed to get relegated) says they are now possibly folding?? Why is westcoast in 2B as well...I was looking forward to sweeping them all season..

Didn't we beat your shite team everytime(3 times) this summer???? Oh but thats not your full squad right??? Only your coach telling all of you guys " If you want to make this team everyone needs to play their best".25 guys.Then we go out and beat you.

You must not have been there a couple of weeks ago, I'm the "Lazy Guy" you guys kept onside until I scored a beauty header. Don't remember??? Ask your goalie he knows all about it. He was the guy crying after the game. " Show some class when you score a goal " boo hoo

No class for you. You guys suck ass

WestCoast...What??? it looks like I can visit Cultus lake after a game this year..hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0