Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Preseason & September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
they haven't put us (coyotes B) in a group yet, nothing to do with fines or anything...i guess due to field conflicts...but i guarantee we will be contenders in our group...afterall last year out of 30 d2 teams we were #2....and since i'm almost 100% sure the league won't put both coyotes teams into one group we'll either be 2b or 2c..

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
they haven't put us (coyotes B) in a group yet, nothing to do with fines or anything...i guess due to field conflicts...but i guarantee we will be contenders in our group...afterall last year out of 30 d2 teams we were #2....and since i'm almost 100% sure the league won't put both coyotes teams into one group we'll either be 2b or 2c..

Did you get a new keeper?

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2A looks at lot like last year, expect the winner to have the lowest pts total out of the 3 Div winners...could be a tough year for the 'Caps, Coyotes and Royals

2B looks the weakest group like 2C last year

2C could be an interesting group, not many (if any) match-ups from last season

The real question is, where's Shaven playing for the first half of the season this year? There was a rumour he was coming back to WRU but he's been anonymous at practice so far...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was wondering when someone would mention Shaven. He did play about four games this summer and then just stopped showing up to games.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richy you wernt at practice tongiht.

Do you melt in the rain?

Oh i was there, i think you might be getting a little old might wanna check those eyes out hahah :p

I was the one leading the pack in the run around the field past all you drunken messes haha.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no, our current goalie isn't bad you probably saw him at one of his bad games...last year he won the game for us against pcnc by saving about 2 breakaways and 1 point blank shot....

I have played against him many times, an 8-2 hammering comes to mind were he let after 6 goals due to an injury. That year the coyotes came last in the divison

Have you heard what group yet?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no, our current goalie isn't bad you probably saw him at one of his bad games...last year he won the game for us against pcnc by saving about 2 breakaways and 1 point blank shot....

I have played against him many times, an 8-2 hammering comes to mind were he left after 6 goals due to an injury. That year the coyotes came last in the divison

Have you heard what group yet?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard there might be one or two more spots to fill in Div. 1 so there might be more teams promoted, it goes the next best records so Coyotes might get promoted or Wolves???

Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0